Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rebirth of the Saiyans

Rebirth of the Saiyans

by hokazehime 0 reviews

Crossover with Ranma1/2 and DBZ. Bardock lives but is different. Naruto is a saiyan. Oc's naruHarem

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-07-04 - Updated: 2009-10-08 - 3644 words

0Unrated


I don't own Dragon ball z, Ranma, or Naruto.

"Speech"

'Thinking'

"Demon/Summon/Shouting/jutsu/Ozzaru"

'Demon/Summon Thinking'

Time Place Change

Planet Kanassa

Bardock was wounded and bleeding he got hit by the alien's technique.

"Haaa now you will know the pain and suffering you inflict upon others." The alien then started to wobble and fell over and with his last breath decided to help the saiyan he knew the fate of that race.

"When you get to your home world you must leave Freiza plans to destroy it. I have seen it hurry save some but you will take care of them and teach them wrong from right Bardock and if I hear one ill word about any saiyan raised by you I will find away to come back and kill you myself."

Bardock upon hearing this hobbled over to his pod got in and took off to planet Vegeta.

Planet Vegeta

When he got close a pod flew past him he knew who was on the pod it was his child Kakarotto. When he got to the hospital he grabbed all of the babies there. Turns out they were all girls some of their names were Brollia, Turla, Fasina, Narmera, and Radia. He quickly put them in pods and set the destination for earth. He got into a pod and set the destination for earth however as he was leaving a nearby planets gravitational pull his pod was hit with a piece of the planet. Bardock saw his course change right before gas started pumping into the chamber to put him into hibernation. Trying very hard he managed to stay awake just long enough to set his course for a planet instead of the sun in the unknown solar system where Namek is.

Planet Earth 100miles from Konoha

"It's the kyuubi get the fourth." A bloodcurdling roar was heard as a gigantic fox lumbered very slowly towards Konoha. The Kyuubi surprisingly spoke out loud and angrily.

"Dam that stupid juubi for pushing me into a cursed spring of the drowned female alien and locking that curse. Well at least I got that stupid dragon back and pushed it into the same spring and did the same to it. Hmm maybe it should be her now." Kyuubi started laughing and had to pause as it clutched its side saying something about astitch. The Ninja's that heard this sweat dropped, then they were confused and frightened. Confused because Kyuubi was talking about Juubi and about being cursed into an alien form and a woman at that. They were frightened because if what Kyuubi said was true then that means that it got one up on the ten-tailed demon and that there was a ten-tailed demon. Then the moon became fully uncovered it was full the Kyuubi looked at the moon and surprisingly the already surprised ninja's grew even more surprised as the Kyuubi grew taller and its body gained the ability to stand upright its paws turned into fingers with long claws and it looked ape like but with more fox features. The Kyuubi seemed to struggle with itself and suddenly let out a howl of pain as golden flame marks spread across its fur. When the process had finished Kyuubi let out a howl like that of amindless animal incapable of speech, completely unlike it had been doing not acouple of minutes earlier. The ninja's now terrified of Kyuubi and more so of what it became used shunshin to get to Konoha as fast as possible.

Hokage's tower

Yondaime was going crazy he had found a way to seal Kyuubi but he didn't have a child to seal it into. He never got together with a woman sure he had one-night stands but they were few and far between. 'Hmm how about that little baby boy in that pod I found outside of the village' The baby was a little odd he had blonde hair that seemed to glow constantly and stand on end, he had teal eyes with no pupil and he was buff not overly so but he looked amazingly strong and he seemed angry about something and he had a tail last but not least were those strange green marks and the slight green tint to his skin. Yes that's it he would use the baby. He likely had no family seeing as how he came to the elemental countries in a pod that looked to be far beyond the technology of the elemental countries. 'I'll just put him under genjutsu and personality disruptor seal to make sure he looks and acts like me.' He smiled to himself yes this plan would work well he even thought of a name for the baby he would name it Naruto. An anbu suddenly burst into the office.

"Hokage-sama the Kyuubi is about an hour away." Minato cursed rather harshly. The anbu blushed slightly at some of the words the Hokage used.

"Gather all chunin and higher and have them meet in thirty minutes in the center of the village have the civilians and genin evacuate to the monument." The anbu nodded and was off to do as the Hokage asked.

Meanwhile Minato left to the pod. When he reached he felt around it trying to open it and get the baby inside. Said baby is in a hibernation sleep his pod was meant to release him if high Ki levels were sensed. The Yondaime only had a medium amount of Ki compared to the child so the pod didn't see that the baby should be released. However the pod sensed Kyuubi's Ki and found it to be a little short of the baby's Ki and so the front of the pod opened and out came the baby. It took a few moments for him to wake up but when he did his tail curled and uncurled. "Nata primary mission is to fight large source of Ki then seek more high leveled Ki sources and fight them. Secondary mission: Find Kakarotto and help ...... the planet. Nata warning power source has just increased in strength." A mechanical voice said Nata nodded after hearing the primary mission but was confused as to what the second one would have been. Shrugging the baby took flight and Minato's jaw dropped. Quickly realizing that his container for the Kyuubi was getting away he took off at full speed after him.

Battlefeild 20 miles from Walls of Konoha"Hold it till the Yondaime gets here he will know what to do." Was heard across the battlefield as ninja after ninja went up in groups to fight the fox ape known as Kyuubi. Suddenly a baby appeared on the field and everything halted except the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi was going to step on the baby many ninja tried to reach the child before the foot fell. They all stared when the foot was just about to crush the baby and started to move to get him. They were to late but then they notice something the foot was held aloft by the baby as if it were nothing. Then something happened that made the shinobi and kunoichi nervous the baby smirked an evil smirk and then pulled on the foot. Kyuubi felt something pulling on its foot and found resistance so it added more power behind its foot to crush whatever was down there but to it's rage and curse sealed mind the thing still held it even though the baby was exerting an effort and then with some more effort the resistance lifted it up and threw Kyuubi. Kyuubi flipped in mid air then immediately opened its mouth and fired a powerful reddish pink beam straight at the baby. With monumental effort Nata was able to redirect the beam into a far off mountainside. The ninja's watched in awe as the powerful beam demolished the mountain and went on to burn a furrow into the ground for another ten miles before exploding and creating a 5 mile crater that would later become know as the KitsuSaru lake. The ninja's turned back to look at the baby and noticed he was near his limits. It was clear that though extremely powerful even the baby had his limits they were about to get him when he looked up at the moon and he started to change. He grew fur his tail uncurled from his body and he started to grow taller the green tint to his skin disappeared and his eyes turned gold with flecks of green but the green marks remained. When he was finish changing an ape the size of Kyuubi was standing in his place the ape let loose a beastial roar and was upon the Kyuubi ape and pummeling it. Kyuubi was getting beaten it slowly felt its sanity returning and remembering what it had done punched Nata of it and stood up.

"I don't want to hurt you." Kyuubi's voice was surprisingly soft with a demonic treble in it.

"Nata's primary mission is to fight with beings of great Ki to get stronger. You may not think so but I am stronger than you even now my strength grows." Nata laughed Kyuubi was afraid she knew that the other ones power was growing and knew she couldn't beat him. "We fight and I win you will leave but you win I will step aside and let you continue." "I have a better Idea how about if I win you will help me find and kill a man that looks and smells like snakes and Madara Uchiha. Dam bastard tried to control me with those eyes that I made for him." A few of the ninja hearing this turned and glared at the very few Uchiha that happened to be present.Nata raised an eyebrow at how angry Kyuubi became at the mention of Madara and the part of giving the Uchiha his power. Deciding it was none of his business he told Kyuubi he agreed and they fought. Those that saw were in awe of the two behemoths one a tailed bijuu the other some single tailed giant ape fought each other and pummeled the other they could see that the ape called Nata while powerful was slowly being beaten by Kyuubi who seemed to be getting just as strong as the other but definitely more skilled and therefore had the advantage. Finally Kyuubi ape got in a devastating blow she was moving her leg up for a heal drop and hit him in the nuts on the way up. He groaned and hopped around holding his crotch area and Kyuubi blushed at the accident while more then a few of the Male ninja grabbed their crotch in sympathy and phantom pain for the giant. Taking this as her opportunity Kyuubi chopped him in the back of the head. He went down like a sack of bricks and then started to shrink and change back to as human as he was before the strange thing is his hair was now black and pulled back into a ponytail (trunks only hair is black) and his eyes had gone from teal to an obsidian black. Kyuubi roared and pounded her chest in victory, she then screamed in pain as the curse seal activated and took over again. Orochimau's mad whisperings had started affecting her thoughts and so she rampaged towards Konoha. A few ninja were now of two minds they wanted to help Kyuubi but they also wanted their village safe. Oddly enough Yondaime had finally caught up to the kid and so summoned Gamabunta grabbed the kid and painted the seals on him and with a shout of "Shiki Fujin" he called the death god. Before he said anything to the death god he put a seal on the back of the boy's neck that would activate upon activation of the seal.

"Shinigami-sama I ask that in exchange for my soul that you seal Kyuubi into this child."

"Very well mortal but I know that you would doom this child to a life of beatings and pain for something he has no control over as such if he wishes it you will be brought back to life but there are some things that will change. First off you will bee his age. Second you will come back as a girl." Minato paled a little at this going through puberty he could handle but going through it as a girl man he did not want that. "Third if the villagers beat him as I suspect they will you will be his slave and by that I mean anything he says within reason." Again he paled this was starting to sound like a really bad deal to him. "Finally If this villages council tries anything I will execute them when you are revived or at a later date of my choosing." This last part was said coldly. "No doubt by this point you are thinking this is a bad deal?" Minato nodded. "Well your wrong for all this I will give you my power if you are resurrected, second I will make it a bloodline you will pass on to any children, Third you will become an alien like the boy you intend to imprison Kyuubi into. Finally and thankfully for you I will make your mind think like a girl's. Otherwise your sensei would spy on you and well you would have no shame. Lets just say that this way would be much preferable."Hearing this Minato was a little less disconcerted but he had to ask why shinigami was going to give him it's power. Shinigami said it wanted a vacation and the all-powerful Kami was actually just a guardian of the earth. He was still uncertain until he heard the Kyuubi roar looking back he saw that Kyuubi was on its way towards the center of Konoha.

"Very well Iaccept" What he didn't know was that the child was awake and had heard everything he smirked as Shinigami drew the kyuubi who was fighting it tooth and nail to the seal. Suddenly the Kyuubi seemed to gain some power as the curse marks spread across it and fused making the Kyuubi's fur turn from red to an earthy red. Her skin that showed became gray and she sprouted gray bat like wings her eyes went from being red to silver with gold rings with two black toeme's in the right and one in the left. Shinigami had to pull even harder but eventually won out in the end and pulled the scary looking Kitsune into the seal. Minato started to fall but Gamabunta caught him and lowered him to the ground just before Sarutobi and Jiraya arrived Minato was able to power seal with some chakra activating the combination genjutsu and personality disruptor.

"His... name is.... Naruto... Jiraya, Old monkey take care... of him.... tell the people who... need to know." He said as he coughed and then became silent his eyes glazed over and he stopped breathing. Minato's body caught fire then disappeared. Jiraya and Sarutobi picked up the child and cried over the death of a student and a fellow Hokage.

Later that Day"Sarutobi-sensei do you think this is the right thing to do?" Jiraya asked with a frown while Sarutobi looked at the baby in the crib with a small smile.

"Yes Jiraya Ibelieve this is the appropriate course of action."

"Count me out then Sensei I need to go check on my information network and I can't stay here after what happened to Minato." He said sadly with tears in the corners of his eyes but refusing to fall. He checked over Naruto one last time before leaving the village.

Sarutobi after this asked the anbu to gather the villagers and ninja and tell them of avillage wide meeting and that he would be out to speak to them when they were all gathered.

One Hour Later"People of konoha today we were struck a great blow the Kyuubi no Kitsune attacked and many died. However today should be a day of celebration the Kyuubi was defeated and sealed into this child " He said as he held up little baby Naruto. "His Name is Naruto Uzumaki it was the fourth's wish that he been seen as a hero for what he contains."

"He's the reincarnation of Kyuubi"

"Let's kill him while he's weak"

"Kill the Demon Brat"

It was chaos among the civilian's and though ninja were supposed to be without emotion quite a few were glaring at the child in Sandiame's arms with Killing intent leaking from their bodies.

"Enough. The boy shall not be harmed shame on you all for disrespecting the fourth only hours after he died." A few hung their heads in shame and determined to get to know the boy at least.

"But He's the demon he needs to be killed we should finish what the Yondiame started." Most of the villagers unfortunately agreed.

"Very well then if you can't see it my way then I am making and S class law anyone who speaks of the Kyuubi is to be Interrogated by Ibiki and then excuted if it is found that they have said something." A few of the smarter shinobi that knew Ibiki decided to just not go anywhere near the boy so they wouldn't have a slip of the tongue just to not have it anymore once Ibiki got through with them. Even some of the civilians shivered. Even some of them knew who Ibiki was and were now going to b cautious. "Dismissed" The people dispersed and Sarutobi took the kid back inside and set him in the crib and went to go get something to eat it was going to be a though life for the kid

When he got back a chunin was in the room and had a kunai above the child in a threatening manner. Sarutobi quickly analyzing the situation appeared behind the would-be killer and knocked him out but wasn't fast enough to prevent a deep gash from the kunai. The child's eyes opened and he screamed bloody murder the cut healed instantly and Sarutobi checked the boy over and noticed something Naruto's chakra reservoir and it seemed his muscles had grown a bit the Sandiame stared.'Could Minato have had a bloodline?' He asked himself and thought it might have been possible not many knew anything about him even though he was named the fourth. 'I think I'll put him in the orphanage maybe if they see that he is alone they will not beat him or anything like that.' Sarutobi had no idea that as Naruto grew he would be beaten but every time he lost he would get stronger and so when they came to attack him again he would leave allies and they would be a bloody mess. Those women that would try to rape him would be severly punished and some would be lucky and die while others were put into a coma. The reason he did this is because The fourth had made a slight mistake and hadn't counted on the fact that a saiyan has two personalities one is the Oorang and the other being the saiyan's itself so he managed to seal the Oorang and some of the saiyan personality so his mind mixed what was left of the saiyan's personality hence one bad ass Yondaime look alike.

Meanwhile with BardockHe had been searching the planet for a while now and had made no progress in finding anyone to tell him where to get materials to repair his ship. He was about to give up when he saw a power signature looking around he noticed a weird yellow gold earring on the ground thinking nothing of it he attached it to his right ear and felt himself being pulled by an invisible force he saw a baby girl and they collided. When she woke up she knew all about this planet and its materials apparently the race that lived here was highly intelligent and had created achild giving it regeneration abilities and enhancing her brain power to carry the knowledge of their race before they died they had found an earring much like Bardock had found and placed it on her left ear. When they fused Bardock's mind while experienced became merged with the child's both were dominate and so the potara earrings had decided to fuse them. So when the girl woke up she quickly went and found the stuff needed to fix her ship and then plotted acourse for the girls she had rescued and was going to help develop easily helped by the fact that she knew where they were going to land on earth. 'Well now I'll never be able to give them a parental influence but perhaps I can still show them right from wrong' She thought as she started to plan for when she met the girls. 'Damn going to have to think up a name' she set that thought aside for now and climbed into her saiyan pod and blasted off and went to sleep for the rest of the ride to earth. She had some modifications to the pod and had found a way to make it go faster without threat to her life. So instead of arriving in what would probably be a couple months she would instead arrive in a day. Hopefully no one had a high enough ki level for the pod's to sense and open before she got there. She had also reprogrammed the pods they had taken so that they didn't brainwash the children into "cleansing the planet". Instead she had programmed it to teach languages, math, science and a few other things just enough for the basics so she could teach the rest.
Sign up to rate and review this story