Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rebirth of the Saiyans

Releasing of Nata

by hokazehime 1 review

Naruto remembers, gains guests from another village and Yondaime is back.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2009-10-08 - Updated: 2009-10-08 - 3360 words

1Exciting
I don't own Dragon ball z, Ranma, or Naruto.

"Speech"

'Thinking'

"Demon/Summon/Shouting/jutsu/Ozzaru"

'Demon/Summon Thinking'

Time Place Change

Five years later Konoha Naruto woke up and felt a headache coming and so he moved to the kitchen and prepared himself a meal. He learned that he should eat proper meals when he snuck into the Hokage's library when he had gone to a meeting and accidentally left the door unsealed. When he had gone in he read a lot of books and scroll until coming across the health and anatomy book he read the whole thing and after a little while he understood what it said and he was afraid what would happen should he not heed the wisdom in the book. He also found a really big scroll with forbidden on it and had just enough time to read one jutsu and put the scroll back before Jiji got back and looked for him. Naruto had practiced that jutsu till he could make it without seals he then noticed something odd about it one day. He had sent a shadow clone to go make some food for him and then when it ran out of chakra just before finishing making the food he got the feeling of having prepared half of the food he wanted to eat. He took some time to think about it before putting it together and understanding that his clones transferred knowledge Having made up his mind he sent some clones to the ninja library and places around town to do minor jobs they were all under henge's of course as the villagers never allowed him to enter the library or most place figuring that if the demon were allowed to learn or make money he might be able to find a way to kill them. (idiots)

After he finished training and his clones finished reading what they could he dispersed them. This however led to a massive headache as his body and chakra shut down for a few seconds. When he awoke he remembered everything and he was pissed that these weak fools thought him to be weaker than them and therefore easy to push around. Realizing that even though he remembered everything but that he still looked like the Minato guy he sighed and figured he would be able to impersonate the personality until such time as he was ready to reveal himself. After all why blow a good thing he could easily destroy this retarded village but why should he if they are so willing to train him things he didn't know. Stealth, Hand-to-Hand combat, energy manipulation techniques that bent the elements to your will hell if he ever ran into someone he couldn't take out with brute force perhaps their training would come in handy. He took a moment and thought over the implications and had a brilliant idea if they were willing to train him why not go steal jutsu's from those other villages to improve his repertoire and possibly even lay the blame at this villages feet when they realized Konoha was the only one that was not stolen from. Of course he would need to be extremely stealthy but when you run around all day and lose Anbu in broad daylight wearing bright orange and having blond hair you have to have some talent. So two years later after he had learned as much as he could and upgraded everything he could in his home with seal's that allowed only him to touch them see them or repair things he broke he charged some chakra and ki into them. He then waited until almost all the Ninja and civilians were asleep snuck out of his house and into the sewer. Then Naruto proceeded to sneak out through a sewer pipe, with a little help from a sustained Ki burst to melt the grating that kept him from leaving he was successful, after getting out he flew into the sky and off towards the hidden mist.

Kirigakure no SatoWhen Naruto arrived there was a tall boy with silver hair and a medium sized girl with black hair done up in a bun fighting the guards at the gate and they were losing badly even though they were about his age. So Naruto took his chance and snuck into the Mizukage's tower and cleaned it out of all the knowledge hidden in the Mizukage's library which was about as public as the Hokage's library. Noticing a door slightly off to the right he quickly unlocked it and moved inside. There only a few feet from him was a gigantic vault with a seal on it. Taking a closer look at the seal he noticed it was blood based. Proceeding carefully he slowly channeled some of Kyuubi's chakra into the seal and it froze the seal in its current state. Knowing that he didn't have much time he quickly punched straight through the metal door and unlocked it from the inside. The door swung open and on the floor was gold, jewels and weapons as well as the Mizukage's jutsu's. These jutsu's were so secret that no one in the other hidden nations and no one in the mist but a select few had even know about them. Grabbing a few of the extra storage scrolls he had after having sealed up the library he went to work sealing all the gold, jewels, weapons and jutsu's into the scrolls. Once he had finished he walked out sealed the door and using a small constant flow of ki he welded the hole back to normal quickly looking at the seal he noticed it was still frozen he quickly walked up to the seal and coaxing a little of Kyuubi's chakra into his hand he slowly waved his hand over the seal the chakra in the seal jumped back into his body and the seal was functioning again. Slipping quietly out of the tower he stealthily walked back out the front gates. He saw that the two from earlier had managed to beat the guards but noticed they were dying. Knowing he had little time before the civil war was at least stopped for now and that soon after they would check the tower he walked over to the two. Not knowing any medical jutsu he called the Kyuubi's chakra again and let it flow into their bodies to heal them of their wounds. When the two were breathing easily Naruto gave a sigh of relief. Not that he cared if they died but those two could be most helpful and since he had just saved them from death they at least owed him a little. Hefting the two over his shoulder he flew away as silently as he could. On the ride home his mind was so tried and focused that he never noticed that the boy he picked had grown to soft fleshy mounds that were now pressing into his back. When he arrived at his home he put his guests in two rooms just up the hall from him tucked them in and then went to bed too.

Morning KonohaNaruto woke to aloud shriek. Hurriedly climbing out of bed and throwing on some pants he calmly walked to the door of the silver haired boy and knocked loudly. The door opened slightly after the shriek had died off. What Naruto saw was not what he was expecting to see. In front of him with her back turned was a woman with silver hair strong sinewy arms. She had soft curves that led to a tight round ass and long sensuous legs that ended with soft dainty feet. Apparently she was so hysterical and focused on what she was seeing that she didn't even feel Naruto enter or his presence in the room. Naruto like any other male wanted to sit there stare and salivate however having taken a firm stance against perverts and even though he had his memory back he was still against perverts and therefore he quickly wrote a note explaining what he knew and that if the girl was hungry that she should get dressed and come downstairs taped it to the door and closed it hopefully loud enough that the girl would come out of her stupor and read it. Walking to the next room and taking in the ice crusted around some of the door and the fact that there was probably a bunch of spikes or something like that waiting for him if he opened the door. He sighed wrote another note knocked on the door and slipped it underneath the door. He then proceeded to go downstairs to the second floor of the apartment the Hokage had given to him after the stupid villagers had burned down the last one. The second floor while not his inner sanctum like the fourth floor was quite nice there was a laundry room, bathrooms, kitchen, living area and a small dojo for him to practice fighting moves among other things as he had learned seals he was able to proof the room and take any energy be it chakra, ki or chi and use it to hold the room together and even repair things to a certain degree if he used a bit to much power. Naruto quickly opened the fridge and pulled out some ham, bacon, eggs, milk and orange juice he poured some milk and orange juice into a couple of pitchers and set them on the table. Next he grabbed some powered pancake mix, cereal and oatmeal. Quickly making the oatmeal he placed it on to the table he then started cooking the ham, eggs, bacon, and made pancakes that he was cooking as well. After having made a lot of food he cleaned up and sat down as the two women floated into the room drawn by the smell of the food and sat down. Once they finished eating the two looked to Naruto and told him to explain before they cut off what makes him a man. Pretending to be scared meanwhile laughing hysterically in his head because they thought they could hurt him. He explained what had happened and that he had found them dying and used chakra to heal them and believing that they would be killed if he left them where they were. Nodding in understanding they sat down but the silver haired girl had a question to ask.

"Umm so if you just healed us how come I am a girl?" Naruto pondered this for a little bit while the other girl looked on curiously waiting for an explanation.

"Well If I had to guess I would say that the chakra I used is more potent. As such when it fixed your body it might have changed your gender and even parts of your DNA and mind." The two looked confused for a second until they puzzled it out and each nodded in understanding. "Don't be surprised if you grow a tail. After all I am not human." They looked at him and just about screamed when a brown slightly fluffy tail was waving next to his face. After they calmed down they had to restrain themselves from pouncing on the tail and petting it they talked for a while and learned things about each other. Standing up then wrapping his tail around his waist as a belt he looked at the two girls and asked if they wanted to join the academy. Quickly saying yes as neither was taught anything other than the small amount their clan or rogue ninja sensei who had to spend more time raising money or keeping one step ahead of hunter ninja after his head could teach. He told them that they had five minutes to do anything they needed before he would take them to the Hokage.

Hokage TowerAfter arriving at the tower with the two girls in tow Naruto headed up the stairs to the waiting room to speak with the Hokage. Walking up to the receptionist he asked about seeing the Hokage about something looking up the receptionist frowned but gestured for him to wait in a seat. Naruto gestured to the two girls and they joined him sitting on either side of him. A couple hours later and a buzzing sound the receptionist looked at him and gestured for him to go on in. Getting the girls in tow Naruto walks up to the giant doors and knocks politely waiting for an enter before pushing the doors open and then closing them after all three are inside before closing the doors.

"Hi Jiji. How are you?" Naruto asked in a bright chipper voice while the two girls looked at him as though he was crazy. Sarutobi just chuckled and replied.

"Fine Naruto. What brings you here this morning?" The curiosity barely disguised in his tone of voice.

"Well I would like to enter the academy. These to pretty ladies would also like to join apparently they have some bloodline traits." Sarutobi looked at the two, while they had a light pink blush from Naruto's words.

"Well Naruto Itrust your judgment but why would they want to join? Also they will have to come to a council meeting to explain their bloodlines."

"Well back in Kiri they were only taught what their clan (pointing to silver haired girl) or their on the run missing ninja sensei (pointing to the one with brown hair)could teach them at the time."

Sarutobi took stock of the look on the two girls faces and as if reading their minds. "Yes Naruto can come if you want him to. Plus if you want you could both even stay at his home with him. You will have to tell the council this but so long as you say it and are firm then it shouldn't be a problem." The two girls looked at Naruto waiting patiently and expectantly for him to answer their unasked question.

Nodding slowly"Yes you can stay with me if you do not want to get your own place. I won't lie and say you will be safe no matter where you stay. I know for a fact that many people do stupid things while drunk or angry." He said turning to Sarutobi and giving him a glare along with a nice dose of killing intent. Sarutobi flinched slightly and repressed a shiver at Naruto's positively sub-zero tone and the coldness in his eyes. Sarutobi held out papers for them to sign and told them when the academy started, how to get there and who their teacher was. They left and Sarutobi sighed sadly and looked towards the picture of Minato who seemed to be frowning at him in disappointment. Although strangely his eyes held afear that many men could sympathize with.

Barda Yoko and the others

Barda had gotten Brollia, Turla, Fasina, Narmera and Radia up to speed with education and when she noticed something about school she immediately enrolled them all. They lived in the countryside and lived off the land. Eventually they had to stop hunting and fishing for food. Barda had reset the pods once again to teach agriculture, Farming, irrigation and all the things needed to run a house and other things. Thought ahead before sending the children out she had managed to store some seeds in all their pods that produced larger than average foodstuff's. After all saiyan's were known for two things eating and fighting and when they weren't doing one it was almost certain they were doing the other. Barda had managed to after much work actually get them to think about things and they slowly became more than just garbage disposals and muscle bound idiots. Proof that miracles did happen she would say to anyone that asked. Barda was half worried when she hadn't heard about her child and half pleased that it could keep such a low profile. Barda hoped her child didn't cause to many problems for anyone that was taking care of it. Goku was currently running around trying to find food and things to fight with, Grandpa Gohan chasing after the fast little hellion trying to get Goku to slow down but knowing it was a futile effort.



Naruto and the Girls



As they were walking home Naruto and the two girls got separated. He wasn't worried because before they had left the Hokage's he had told them the way to get home. Unfortunately the mob that was for once being sneaky spotted him with no one else around. They slowly snuck up behind him and started trying to beat him to a pulp. Naruto however was more powerful and easily was able to overpower them however eventually the numbers were too much eventually their shouts of lets finish what the fourth got to him and he wished for the Fourth be there so he could feel the pain these damnable idiots were subjecting him to. A burst of black chakra and suddenly an eight year old girl with platinum hair and blue-black eyes with small black horns and pale white skin with black markings appeared and stopped the people from attacking the boy. As they looked upon the deathly beauty the girl radiated they finally came to her eyes, which were smoldering and ice cold at the same time. It scared the smarter people of the group away. One idiot tried to bypass the girl and stab Naruto in the heart to end his life. Unfortunately for him he never got half way to him before he was grabbed and flames erupted around him. He screamed in unholy pain and seconds later only ash was left of the man. The rest of the group took the hint and ran back to their homes afraid of the girl, whose beauty was only surpassed by her deadliness. She reached turned around to heal the boy but he was already standing and looking at her with a smirk.



"What's so amusing?" She asked head cocked to the side confusion clearly written on her face. Naruto smiled a wide wicked grin that scared the girl somewhat but also made her feel fuzzy for some reason.



"Why hello Yondiame-san pleasure to meet you again." Naruto said and the girl's eye's widened and her mouth dropped open in shock and surprise. Quickly regaining her bearings she looked around to see if anyone was nearby and could have heard that. Seeing no one she turned black and glared at Naruto in a way that would cause any other man to quickly cover acertain part of his anatomy. "Don't look so surprised after all I heard your little chat with the Shinigami. I wasn't asleep and that seal you put on my was quite nasty and I think I might have to punish you for it." Again eyes widen and mouth drops open. Then a scared and frightened look crosses the girls face as she knows that he knows that she has to do what he say's. 'Within reason of course' she grumbled to herself in her mind and then looked around again hoping no one had heard or was near enough to see her tail that was lazily moving behind her. 'Damn thing seems to have a mind of its own' She thought grabbing it and suddenly feeling very weak. "Ah noticed that did you. Well them maybe you would prefer to have this conversation elsewhere?" The girl nods her head frantically and gestures for him to lead her to wherever he has planned to discuss this. Nodding his head he jumped to the roof of a building and then took off towards his house the girl close on his heals. He looked behind himself for a second and saw her tail lashing behind her from left to right as they sped along the rooftops of the village.



A.N. Sorry about the wait but I have a set amount of words I want in a chapter before I publish it.

Until Naruto exposes that he is Nata he will go by Naruto so no one suspects anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story