Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

Cyrus is an idiot

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

LEMON (sorta), not really good at writing them. Jade, Stan and Marie break a few of Cyrus's rules. Sorry, forgot to put Marie's POV in this.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-10-12 - Updated: 2009-10-12 - 1328 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14: Jade’s/Stan’s POVs

Stan’s POV

“Well… I am Cyrus, welcome to the Team. I’m happy you three newbies are here. Now, what are your names?” He was tall, had greyish-blue hair, tan skin, no smile, emotionless… he was a fucking creep ass.

“Stanford.”

“Marie.”

“Jade.”

“OK… I will now give you code names, to hide your identity. Stanford will be Saturn, Marie will be Mars and Jade will be Jupiter.”

“WHAT…?! Why am I named after a Greek god?” Marie growled.

“I know… me too! Why?!” Jade barred her teeth.

“Because they are my favourite Greek gods, plus they are amazing and powerful,” he smirked evilly. We didn’t say anything else. “Anyway… I want to lay down some basic rules…

“One: No sleeping on the job!

Two: No playing games!

Three: No sex! This even includes fellatio, 69, anal…

Four: No masturbating!

Five: Shut up when I’m talking, no debating unless I say so – this is one of the most important rules!

Six: No taking long showers – it wastes the water!

Seven: No over-eating – it wastes food!

Eight: No horse playing – it pisses me off.

Nine: No oversleeping – you have a job to do!

Ten: No looking at porn online – that is my job.

Eleven: you sleep in your own rooms – I don’t want you having sex!

Twelve: No going outside the building without my permission. Also, we have tunnels that lead to Veilstone – you must get my permission to use them, too.

Thirteen: No bothering me when I’m busy – always knock!

Fourteen: You go to the bathroom on your own time – not on mine!

Fifteen…: We salute to Hitler everyday! That is all for now, I think I have more… somewhere… I’ll be sure to tell you.” We all twitched and our jaws dropped. “OH yeah, sixteen: If you have an opinion – you tell me!”

Paul just chuckled. “Look at these newbies… scared of the rules!”

“Yeah,” Cyrus chuckled evilly.

“Fuck… I love masturbating and sex…,” I thought. I then had an idea, but I would tell them as soon as Cyrus was done. “And shit… I eat like a pig…”

“OK kids, I’m done,” he patted us on the backs. He walked off along with Paul behind him.

“I wonder what we’re supposed to do…,” I blinked. “Anyway, I have an idea,” I smirked and huddled together. They both looked at me. “Let’s break as many rules as possible,” I whispered and snickered.

“Yeah,” Marie giggled softly.

“Great idea,” Jade nodded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jade’s POV

Cyrus happened to show where we were all staying (and everything else, too), so we all thought it was the opportunity to sneak over to Stan’s room. Marie snuck into the kitchen and hid some food and beer in her pants (they were huge sweatpants with huge pockets!). We even developed a code for knocking at the door; I did just that. “Come in,” Stan giggled. I opened the door and grinned.

“So what are we going to do?” I snickered.

“We’re going to eat as much as this food as possible,” Marie laid down a ton of food on a small table in the room. Stan’s and my eyes both glittered with envy – we both love food to death. “Then, we’re going to have sex…,” she smirked.

“A three-way to be exact,” he smirked! Marie and I looked at each other and nodded. “Besides… I miss having sex with you big cousin,” he hugged me tightly.

“I miss it too; it was exciting, even though we got in trouble… but still… I think the shower is the safest place to do so…,” I smirked. I never really gave a fuck if it was incest or not, I love my little cousin so much, he’s pretty much my brother…

“Great idea,” she nodded.

“Yeah,” he mused. “Sex with both of you is amazing, really!!” He cried and hugged both of us tightly. “Well come on,” he smirked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

I walked over to make sure it was locked. I took off my sexy Christmas sweater that Marie gave me. I looked at where the stitches used to be, from my accident. I sighed.

“You OK?” Jade purred. Marie scowled.

“Yeah… just looking at where the stitches used to be…,” I sighed. I took off my pants. I stared at my imperfect body. I sighed again. Marie and Jade brushed up against me like cats rubbing on a scratching post. Except the fact they were n-naked… I instantly got turned on… hoping not to jizz myself on accident. “To the bathroom everyone,” I smirked and they giggled. Turns out it was just a shower, no bathroom.

“Damn,” we all mumbled. Oh well, we all lied down on the shower floor, letting the water run over us. They all leaned up against me, waiting like vultures flying over a dead animal. I wasn’t sure who to pick first, so I did eeny-meeny-miney-mo… I got Jade from doing that. I shuddered slightly as she slithered onto me.

I bayed happily… “W-wow I-I missed this Jade…,” I kissed her deeply on the lips. I moaned happily as I ‘raped’ her. I did not care if this was incest… I loved it no matter what… I also something to ejaculate into, other than on myself… Both our hearts were pounding… breathing hard… me inside her…

“I-I missed you… in-inside me-me t-too…,” she shuddered like crazy. Yes my body was imperfect… but I care? No, I do not… I went limp, flat on the shower floor… I wanted to vomit from so much pleasure. She crawled off me. I know that teens only have an erection every fifteen minutes, but Marie really turned me on…

“Marie…, I’m waiting…,” I shuddered. She nodded and crawled on top of me. We both bayed happily…. WOW…. No words can describe how I felt…

My brain and cock were satisfied, for now…

____________________________________________________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~____________________________

“Ahh… well that felt great,” I sighed in relief while sitting on my bed. The two were lying down next to me (naked of course, it was a lot more hot). I snickered. “This is the life…,” I began to fall asleep… the others did, too…

____________________________________________________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~____________________________

“RGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SATURN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT FUCKING BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I felt a huge hand grab me and throw me out of the bed. “AND YOU TWO FUCKING BITCHES GET OUT OF THE BED TOO!!!!” He grabbed Jade and Marie with one hand. He growled deeply. “You idiots, you just broke one of the rules…!” We all gulped and blushed because he stared at us naked. What a paedophile. “Huh…?” He stared at my groin. “What’s this…? You only have one testicle…?” He started to snicker. I blushed even harder than before. “Bwahahaha…. W-what is this…?! Wow Saturn… how the fuck do you lay girls, yet only have one… testicle… WOW… WOW!!!” He started laughing evilly. “Get some clothes on, all of you… Jupiter, your left breast is lop-sided,” he sneered. She blushed even harder too. “And Mars… your chest is so fucking flat…,” he snickered. “Get some clothes on, genital-less freaks,” he put us back on the ground and walked off.

“… What was that…,” we all said simultaneously.

“You got me,” I shrugged. “Oh well, first day of work…. Let’s get these neat suits on,” I smirked. I went to put it on but it hurt… down there… like shit… “OWWWWWWWWWWWW……..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My penis died,” I fell to the ground and winced. “Ow…..” I curled into the foetal position… “Ow….”

“Umm… Stan…? You OK…?” Jade helped me up but my genitals were pulsing with pain. Marie grunted hesitantly. I moaned.

“Ugh… why…,” I moaned again. I withstood the pain and walked out. “I’m ready to work now…!” I walked up to Cyrus. “Uh…” He was spaced out. “Whoa… what’s gotten into him…”

That was the longest silence of my life…
Sign up to rate and review this story