Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

Rotom

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Sorry, incest (mentioned), and tons of spoilers.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 2257 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13: Marie’s POV

“That... was... amazing...,” I shuddered. My heart was pounding like crazy. “Sex with is you is really awesome,” I giggled like a maniac. “I cannot even begin to describe how that feels... beats having a dildo,” I said sarcastically.

“And it beats masturbating,” he chuckled. “Anyways, do you have a flashback you can share that’s not too embarrassing?”

“Yes... and it really did scare the hell out of me...,” I cleared my throat and wrapped his arm around me happily.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback... about 2 years ago, France

“Marie, ready to go?” My brother, Rein asked. We were currently hiking along a nice trail leading up to the mountains. I loved the mountains so much! They are powerful, beautiful, majestic or whatever else that means beautiful.

“Yeah, I’m ready!” I grinned. I loved my brother. He was sweet, smart, and very kind. His brown eyes were plain, but very happy-looking; his brown hair was really short for the age of 15. He decided to get a vasectomy, too, which is a really odd choice for a 15-year old. He was a bit eccentric but he was amazing.

You’re probably wondering why I was in France, right? I was there because I was on vacation with him. Our parents let us go there ourselves, as long as we were careful! So far, we have been careful. I also had an egg with me that I took along just in case it hatched; it happened to be a Wingull!

“Can’t wait ’till the egg hatches!” I grinned. He stroked my hair.

“Neither can I,” he smiled. “I sure hope it turns out to be a Wingull, like you want it to!”

“I sure hope so! Let’s settle in for camp; I’m sleepy and tired of walking...,” I sighed.

“Let’s make camp then,” he set his backpack on a log. I did the same thing and leant against it. I yawned“Get up lazy, we have to make camp!”

“Fine,” I rolled my eyes and got up. It only took us an hour to set up, but it was worth it. It may have already been dark, but he taught me how to fly fish. The fish out here is a hell a lot of better than the kind from the supermarkets... the supermarket brands are disgusting. “Mm... this is so good... I love it...”

“I know... I hate the kind from the supermarket...”

“I agree...,” I grinned.

“Hey... you look pretty sexy with the fire glowing on your face...”

“Oh! Hehe! Thank you!” I grinned.

“Ready for bed Sis?” He took off all of his clothes and slipped under his sleeping bag. “Come on in, with no clothes on, please.”

“Umm... sure thing!” I took off all of my clothes and slipped under it, too. It was nice and warm with him under it... I did do the stupidest thing I had ever done... accidentally have sex with him. But there wasn’t anything or anyone to stop us... it was one of the few ways to have pleasure in the middle of no where... and we can’t help it, I suppose... Incest is considered taboo in some places in the world, but the Ancient Egyptians practised it, and in a way, we are all related to each other somehow. But oh well... it was so pleasurable... I could say it a million times!

“Oh wow... you’re so good in bed...,” he moaned. His teeth glowed from the fire and his eyes twinkled.

“I know...,” I moaned and grinned. We both yawned and eventually fell asleep. Sounds of the night are amazing! There are birds, crickets, frogs and millions of others I cannot even begin to imagine. Morning sounds are nice, too; and twice as beautiful. There are birds of every species that sings in the morning.

“Good morning,” he grinned. “Want to go swimming?”

“Morning! Sure!” I grinned. We love to go swimming when naked. For one, it feels good; and two, we just prefer it. We both got out of the sleeping bag and jumped into the water.

“Ooh! It’s so c-cold!” I shivered. Little did we know something bad would happen...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present...

I almost cried. “Something really bad happened...,” I then broke down. “Oh... God… I don’t know if I can talk about it...”

“Sshh.... It’s OK, you can talk about anything with me; I’m right here...”

“He-he drowned… there was nothing I could do… he swallowed too much water. I don’t want to talk about it anymore…”

“That’s fine; you don’t have to continue the flashback. How about we go to my cousin, Jade’s house for awhile?” His voice was really sweet when he said that. It made me feel good inside… “Come along now,” he smiled sweetly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About thirty minutes later…

He rang the doorbell to Jade’s house. “Jade, are you there?” He almost knocked on the door but she just happened to open it.

“Hi Stanford, hi –”

“Marie,” I smiled. “Nice to meet you, Jade.”

“Well nice to meet you, too; mon plaisir!” Jade grinned.

Bonjour, comment vas-tu?” I asked “hello, how are you?” in French.

Jade just laughed. “Jes suis bon,” she replied and ruffled up my hair. It means “I am good.” We both smiled and she let us in.

“We just came over to see if you were OK, and to steal some of your food,” he said sarcastically. I jokingly laughed along with him as we walked to the kitchen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

I looked around her kitchen, something seemed wrong to me… I felt an odd sensation that I had never felt before. It was a creepy feeling, to be honest… I looked over at the microwave, it looked a bit odd. It was too fast for me to see what it was, except that it looked like flash of bluish-white light. “Jade… there’s something odd in your kitchen…” I could have sworn I heard giggling, but it was not a human form of laughing… more like a g-ghost…

“Whoa what’s that?” I pointed to the white light thing bouncing around the room. Luckily they believed me because they saw it, too.

“I-I have no idea,” Jade scratched her head.

“Whoa it’s weird – I think it’s a ghost!” Marie cowered.

“I thought the s-same thing!” I hid behind Jade. The flash went into the fridge, but it was too fast for any of us to see it. It then went to the microwave.

“We have to fight it, go Croagunk!” I still cowered behind Jade. “Croagunk, X-Scissor on the microwave thing…!” Croagunk leaped up and a giant “x” formed in the air and bashed into the orange microwave with an orange light surrounding it, it also had arms with claws on it… its eyes were too freaky to even describe. Whatever it was, it leaped out of the microwave and fainted. It was a small orange object with a blue light surrounding it and it had lightning bolts as arms; its weird eyes had blue pupils with white surrounding them, they were almost divided. It reminded me of a light bulb. It woke up and shocked me. “Shit…,” I collapsed on the ground. It also shocked the two ladies. “I think I just pissed myself…,” it felt as if I had gotten shocked by some giant wool socks.

“I think I did too…,” Marie groaned.

“Me too…,” Jade sighed. The doorbell rang and the little thing flashed around everywhere again. We completely forgot about it and walked to the front door. Jade opened it and her smile disappeared.

“Hello,” all three of us said in unison.

“Hi there,” the old man said. “I’m just wondering if you have seen this,” he handed us a picture of the thing we saw. This man was a bit odd if you asked me; he looked about 50 or 60, he was the shortest person I had ever seen, he had brown eyes and whitish-red hair (as if he just started turning grey). He chuckled and it sounded fucking weird.

“Yeah, we saw it…,” we all mumbled and shuttered slightly.

“I can tell actually… because all of you have been shocked by it,” he tried to keep the snickers in. We all looked at our hair and noticed that it looked poufy. I hadn’t noticed it before. We all snickered at each other in fact.

“Here, come in,” Jade nodded. We all walked back to the kitchen and Jade served us all tea; the man said his name was Paul. “So what exactly do you do?”

“I’m an electrician, but I now work for a man named Cyrus. He’s looking for some commanders, since I’m the only one currently…,” he had a weird smirk upon his face.

“And what is this man doing?” I asked.

“He’s hoping for a better world… that is all I can say,” he chuckled evilly. “All I can say is, it’s really a secret, but it involves Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit and Arceus…”

All of our eyes widened. “WOW!” We all said in unison.

“So what is exactly this creature or thing?” Jade asked, looking at the picture. It showed different forms; one that looked like a fridge, a microwave, a washing machine, a fan and lawn mower. They were all orange and had the same eyes except the light around them were different colours.

“I’m the one that discovered it. I call it Rotom, because motors keep a machine moving, while it does the opposite, hence why I named it ‘Rotom’, and why it is ‘motor’ backwards, it’s also similar to ‘rotor’.” We tried our best not to spit our tea out. “I will tell you how I discovered it, briefly as possible so as to not bore you to death;

“I had lost my toy robot, (I must have been at least fifteen years old at the time; in case you were wondering), but I could never find it. My mother had asked if I could mow the lawn; before I could, this weird thing had infiltrated my mother’s lawnmower – it had scared me to death – so I named it ‘Rotom’. We fast became friends, but sadly, I could never hug it – mainly because I had figured out that it was part ghost and electric type. A few years later (I was about eighteen at the time), Rotom had become scared because I had been working with my chemistry set and it had shocked me; I fainted and awoke to see it was gone. I looked everywhere, and the last place I looked was in the garage – there it was – in the dumpster, why, I have no idea! My robot had appeared, and there was Rotom, inside the toy. I could finally hug it… and ever since, it has been my best friend…” The Rotom appeared out of nowhere. “There you are,” he smiled. We all blinked. “Say… you look like a Pokémon trainer, how would you like to have it?” He looked at me.

“Me…? Why?” I blinked.

“Let’s just say it’s a little gift from me,” he grinned. “I never officially caught it, so go for it.” I nodded and grabbed a poke ball from my pocket. “Rotom, will you let him catch you?” Rotom giggled. “That is most definitely a ‘yes’.” I grinned and Rotom tapped the poke ball, it clicked immediately.

“Great job,” the three said to me.

“Thank you,” I grinned. They welcomed me. “So… this Cyrus guy is looking for some more commanders? Well, how about I help him… I would love to see a legendary…,” I smirked.

“I’m in,” Jade nodded.

“Me too,” Marie grinned.

“It’s a bit of a long ways… and I’m very tired, I’ve been to every house in the neighbourhood looking for that crazy Rotom… my eyes are tired… can any of you guys drive?”

“I’ll drive,” I advanced. “I haven’t driven a car in a long time, but that doesn’t mean I still can’t drive. Just tell me which way to go.”

“Great,” he grinned. “Come along now.” We all got up and walked out to his car. It was a nice Honda Civic. He handed me the keys and we all got in; Jade and Marie in the back and Paul and I in the front. I started the car and I drove off to the main highway.

“Stanford, step on it, it’s 70 mph here,” Marie broke the silence.

“Right,” I nodded and stepped on the gas. “How about some music to listen to while we’re waiting?” I asked. They all agreed and I turned on the radio.

“Sweet home Alabama…,” we all sang. “…Where the skies are so blue…!”

“Turn right in half a mile,” Paul ruined the song. I nodded and changed lanes.

“Mar-i-aaa; Mar-i-aa, I love you…,” I sang.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marie’s POV

“He must love me… just hear how passionately he’s singing that song…,” I thought. My heart just melted.

“Turn right on this exit now please,” Paul commanded. He turned right just as the old man had said. “Now left, please.” He turned left. “We’ve made it,” the old man Paul chuckled. “You are sure to have fun here.”

We all walked in, happy as larks. “Welcome,” said a gruff voice. “Welcome to Team Galactic…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry, cliff hangers. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story