Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Mad Seductress

The Mad Seductress

by Lily_White 4 reviews

Strange woman finds Gerard and seduces him. But what does she want? one shot at the moment but could be more.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-06-04 - Updated: 2009-06-04 - 720 words

5Original
Authors Note: I kinda like this one because it fits in with the whole 'Gerard Way as a vampire' type thing. I wrote it really quickly over my lunch. i didnt have much time so critisism would be welcome :D

disclaimer: i don't own either of these characters. Gerard Way is a real person therefore cannot hope to be bought by me and Drusilla is one of Joss Whedons amazing Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters.

rating: PG

The cool summer nights breeze blew, ruffling Gerard’s ebony locks as he swung to and fro on the children’s swing. It creaked loudly in the cold air, giving the ever-loved sensation of flying. He sighed quietly, letting the wind steal him away as usual. The pale moonlight beat down, illuminating his near translucent features. A small cough enlightened him to the outside world. With a bat of his icy black eyelashes, he’d turned around, jumping off the swing as he did so.
A small woman stood, gracefully tilting her head to one side in question. A thin white dress hung loosely around her petite frame, covering most of her snowy white skin. Her eyes glittered malevolently like tiny chips of innocent looking coal. Gerard gasped. They shone with knowledge beyond her years. She fiddled idly with a long lock of dark hair, twirling it round and round her long finger before letting it fall back into place once more.

Gerard coughed once, loudly, earning the attention of the almost startled woman.

“Hello little boy…I always wanted a little boy…one to look after when he was young…and brush his thick brown hair…” she breathed quietly, slowly gliding towards him.

“Uhh…no offence,” Gerard began, taking a step backwards and banging his thighs on the swing seat behind him, “but who are you?”

The woman stopped, the back of her hand brushing her temple dramatically.

“I’ve been a bad girl. I forgot my manners. Mummy says we should all have good manners. Then we shall get cake,” she whispered alluringly, her voice washing over Gerard like fur brushing skin, drawing him in.

“My name’s Gerard,” he mumbled, slowly stepping closer.

“My name is Drusilla…” she replied, reaching out an ethereal hand towards him, willing him closer as she wove her charm. Before he knew it, Gerard was in front of her. She caressed his cheek, letting out a tiny sigh as she slid the other hand over his shoulder. Searing pain. Hot, viscous liquid dribbled from the fresh cut in Gerard’s pale face. Drusilla leant closer, her velvety cheek brushing his as she flicked out a pale pink tongue to lap up the dribbling blood.

“I didn’t mean to cut you…will you forgive me? Make me a good girl again?” she whispered in his ear, her voice sounding far away from him. Gerard nodded.

“Will you be my friend? We can play our little games. And if you’re good, you shall have cake.”

Gerard nodded again. Drusilla smiled, slowly wrapping around Gerard.

“I haven’t had a little friend in a long time…I used to have a little bird, it used to sing to me. I gave it seeds, as a little treat. It liked little treats. But it died. They all died. Everything was wrong and horrid!” she tightened her grip on Gerard’s back, her face contorting with rage, her fangs bearing. Her fingernails dug in painfully, tearing through the fabric of his shirt with ease. Gerard gave a startled yelp and pulled away from her quickly. She stood. She didn’t follow. Just stood limply, her face creased with upset, all signs of difference gone. Her face as smooth as silk once again. Just a woman. A long, high-pitched moan sounded between her pouting lips as she stared at Gerard from behind long lashes, reaching out a hand for him to take.
"Will you forgive me my dark handsome prince? my little Gerard..." He took the hand offered and planted a kiss across her knuckles, bespelled once more. She smiled.

“You’ve been a very good boy today Gerard. Tonight I shall show you to miss Edith and you can play and eat cake.”

He nodded dreamily, edging towards her again, letting her lead him into the ever-growing darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story