Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Mad Seductress

Seduction

by Lily_White 2 reviews

what will Gerards reaction be once he finds out Drusillas true motive for bringing him to her lair?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-13 - Updated: 2009-10-14 - 652 words

0Unrated
second chapter. Finally. Sorry i took so long to write it an get it up i've had things to do. enjoy!!!

The Mad Seductress 2

Gerard sniffed tentatively, the sharp intake of breath carrying the vibrant smell of blood and death through his system, turning his stomach. The room they were in seemed to pulse with life, and at the centre of it all stood an ancient looking four poster bed, lace sheets covering the feathered mattress, Drusilla, a picture of innocence, against the fluffed pillows. He glanced around at the rest of the room, the desk, with its ink well and quill; the threadbare dark material that covered oak paneled walls.
The room was as richly furnished as any he had ever seen. The objects and décor captivated the eye. Yet Drusilla filled his vision. There was a predatory hardness behind her smile that frightened and excited him.
“Come here.”
He obeyed, his body reacting on instinct before his mind had even considered the proposal.
As he approached, the room shrank to a single point. She filled his senses so completely that nothing else existed for him.
A hand, porcelain white, as hard as marble and as soft as downy swan feathers stretched towards his.
“Be mine…my darling boy…mine alone…promise me.”
The words faltered on his lips. He wanted to give in, to surrender his very self to the lily white beauty guiding him closer. His mind twisted, sharpening to focus on her alone.
Say it… something whispered to him, slipping softly across the back of his mind Say it and things will be good again…my pained prince…
Her arms slid over his shoulders, pulling him intimately close, and her long satin skirt brushing his feet, her hair caressing his neck and face.
“Say it…” she whispered tantalizingly. Something in her eyes looked far from innocent.
They looked almost familiar…
Frankie
His Honeyed eyes, perfect eyebrows, adorable dimples at the corner of his full lips, black hair flopping lazily over one of those amazing eyes, glistening with temptation. Each of these features flashed before Gerard’s eyes, creating an image of the undying love they shared. Gerard and his Frankie. The way it’s meant to be. The way it’s always been. He gazed into the Honey coloured eyes of his captor, drowning in the alluring pool of golden light almost willingly, and thinking of his Frankie. If he submitted he could go back to him. Something whispered to Gerard in the back of his mind.
That’s not going to happen. She’ll keep you. She’ll make you her pet
The thought made him recoil, tearing himself from her tight grasp.
“N…no!” he breathed heavily, chest rising and falling as though he’d just run a marathon. He burned inside, burning for his Frankie, burning in pain, his lungs reduced to spongy bags of flame, “Frankie…”
Drusilla raised her eyebrow, eyes blazing, “No? you told me no…” she whispered in her soft, simpering, ‘oh so seductive’ voice, drawing nearer, “you’ve been a bad boy Gerard…you know what happens to bad boys don’t you?”
Gerard’s heart sank. He did know.
Unfortunately.


“Well? Do you?” she grabbed his jaw, gripping it tight as she leant in to lap up the trail of blood seeping from his cheek where a nail dug roughly. He whimpered and nodded, only to make the cut wider. It stung as more heated blood crept over his sensitive skin.
“That’s right Gerard…bad boys get punished…”

Hey! Sorry it was a bit short. What do you think? tell me if i should carry on with it. i'm a review whore lol! you get to help me write soon! i've gone in two directions an i dunno what to choose. tell you more about that soon if i get enough reviews ;) see ya
from Lily_White
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story