Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Ghosts in the Machine.

THE BEGINNING

by Ranger1 0 reviews

read to find out.

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: R - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-10-14 - Updated: 2009-10-14 - 1509 words

0Unrated

GHOSTS

IN

THE

MACHINE













CHAPTER 1

THE BEGINNING







The cool calm waters of the ocean was nice to look at, a change from all the war I've seen, taking a moment to think of old memoires, of growing up in Miami, swimming in the ocean with my family, I fixed my mask and jumped in.

After swimming half a mile, we made it to the shore line and landed on the beach.



"MOVE IT!" I yelled "GET TO THE CLIFF WALL!".

After months of waiting and planning we finely got the green light for this black op and we where all ready to take the fight to the "Havens Outcasts", a powerful rebel group with ties to every country in the world. At first they where a small uprising but grew, before we knew what hit us, half the nation was under siege by these rebels. All this was planed by a man only known as "Commander Sama" who is the second in command of the rebels. The leader of the rebels has never been seen, with the exception of Commander Sama. The only thing we know about him is his name, he calls himself Tansen. And that he's of Asian descent.....gotta love intelligents.





Our mission is to kidnap the leader of havens outcasts, and bring him back to the Global Defense Coalition, it would be hard, he is protected by an elite corps known as the Storm troopers Of Death(=SOD= for short).



The heavens outcasts' citadel was built on a mesa, on an island in the South China Sea, so it was going be hard to get in there. We could have taken a dropship up there and landed or used the Orbital Drop Pods (ODP's), but this mission call for stealth.





"How do we get up the cliff?" One of my teammates Blurted out. I look back in shock, "how do you think we get up the cliff, huh? We use the lift!"I said sarcastically. She looked at me with rage in her eyes. And yelled "What lift!?!" in total dismastment I shook my head.



Look behind you, DumbAss!" shouting at the top of my lungs "right there!!!! How can you miss it?!?" she looked behind in disbelief. "Oh....that lift....Tee Hee, sorry! Must have not seen it, sorry." Mayaa Ichimora isn't brightest in the GDC but she is one of the best damn medical officers we have, and hell of a shot with a pistol. First to go up the ladder was our recon, Lance Corporal Yuki Ichimora the older sister of Sergeant Mayaa Ichimora, next was PFC Matt Lancer our squad sharpshooter, him and his M21 LANCER Advance Snipers Rifle are inseparable, next was Sergeant Morris Jackson our heavy support with his Higgins ST-40 Heavy Machine Gun, next was Corporal Jack Valentine, our engineer. He can fix any machine faster than you can say HADOKEN! Last to go up the ladder was me, Chief Master Sergeant Vincent Valentine, squad leader of FOX Squad and older brother to Jack. I get up to the top of the cliff and my team has already taken up position along side a wall. I bring up my ITACHI EG-42 silenced assault rifle and move to them. I scan the area. Three guards stood on the wall to the left of us, two with snipers rifles and one with a HMG. Mat ran up beside me.



"Think you can take those two?"I whispered to matt.

"No problem!" he said with a slight Irish ascent wile Taking aim with his LANCER. I looked through the scope on my rifle, taking aim for the support on the wall I herd two muffled shots from his rifle; just then the last guard looked to see what had happened, when I let out a three round burst into his head. He fell over the wall and landed next to Mayaa with a thud.



"You did that on purpose!" she yelled at me.

"If I where do that on purpose Hun, the body would have landed on you!" I said with a smile on my face, as I walked to the now smashed body. I looked through his stuff he had a Higgins on him, and a small arsenal of ammo and small arms. Pistols, knifes, T28 fragmentation grenades, and a playboy of the month?



"WHAT THE HELL....? Umm...ok...Gay much! Maya opened her mouth.

"I think so" I responded "either that or its your brothers." Then she gave that evil glare. When she first came into my squad she gave me that glare and it was scary as hell, now not so much.



"O the eye's of death!" I said to her.

"I hope you get shot!" she growled.

"Alright let's find that back door before they find us! MOVE OUT!"



We proceeded along the outer cliff wall of the citadel avoiding flood lights and guards.

"There! Look! A service entrains to the citadel" yuki pointed out to us.

"Good job!" I said looking through my scope of my rifle.

"Matt you're up!" I whispered.-



There where 2 guards standing at the door armed with Higgins HMG's. Mat took aim; he fired one 50. Caliber slug that went though both guards' heads. Both bodies fell slumped over each other. I ran over and looked at their equipment, my squad right behind me.

"Hey! It's a gay orgy!" Matt whispered to everyone.



"That's wrong Matt....but funny!"retorted Jack.

I ignored them.

This is too easy, what is going on here? I thought to my self, pondering, and then discarded it. I am a solider of the GDC. I don't think! I do! I took the pass card and opened the door,

The door opened with a clank, leading into a dimly lit hallway I took one step when my wrist radio went off.

FOX 1, this is DELTA 3 come in!"



"DELTA 3 this is FOX 1, over!What's going on?"



"We are under attack, it's an ambush!!!!"

Just then the lights came on and 13 heavily armed guards with assault rifles opened fire. Out of instinct Idogged out of the way, just then I felt a sharp pain in my groin, like someone hit me with a baseball bat. I fell to the ground gasping for air, I looked at my crotch. I was hit! A 10.5mm slug hit me an inch away from Mr. Happy. God had a sense of humor.

I could hear someone talking. Ilooked up, it was Mayaa



"Hold still, I' ll patch you up!"she yelled.

"Guess you where right, I did get shot!" I said laughing to my self, then choking on blood.

"Shut up you idiot! I don't want to lose you! Or THAT!" she said removing the slug and shoving in medifoam.

I looked at her face then looked pass her face at the top of the wall. There standing at the top of the wall was a sniper, with out thinking I pulled out my KERSH MK. III 50.caliber pistol and shot pass mayaa's head, the 50.caliber slug hit the sniper in the head, removing it, his headless body falling to the ground.

Mayaa looked behind her to see what had happened, then looked back at me.



"Thanks for watching by back!" she leaned over and kissed me.



"Get up! You're good to go!" she yelled



I put my pistol back and pulled up my ITACHI and switched it over to my rocket launcher attachment. I rolled into the doorway lying on the ground. I didn't aim I just shot one round, the mini rocket found its target, hitting one of the guards in the face killing him instantly, the others had enough time to look at each other, then the rocket exploded. After the dust settled, all guards where dead.



"Nice shot Sarge!" Matt said complimenting me.

"Thanks!" I said laughing

"Idiot" Mayaa said under her breath, thinking I couldn't hear her



The enemy knew where here! This was not good. Picking up my wrist radio,



"HQ, come in HQ! This is fox 1, over!



"Roger that fox 1, this is HQ, over.



"Cover comprised, they knew we where coming! Standing by for new orders, over."



"10-4 fox one. Stand by for new orders, over."

"Fox 1 abort mission, repeat abort mission, we have an Intel leek, your objective is no longer there, a drop ship is on its way, over!"



"10-4, HQ, fox 1 out!"





A leek in Intel, this was not good!This whole dam thing was a trap!

Just then a HELLSING class drop ship came into view, it landed on the small patch of land in between the cliff and the wall of the citadel.



"COME ON, get on the drop ship before they come back!" yelling at the top of my lungs.

As soon as we got on the drop ship, it took off. Back to the H.M.S. October, flag ship of the GDC navy. Next was to debrief and get some R&R. I have a feeling that won't be the last time I'll be to that place.

^_^ o_O >_
Sign up to rate and review this story