Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Which Side Are You On?

We are still watching.

by neonlights 2 reviews

Biding our time.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-10-17 - Updated: 2009-10-17 - 1145 words

1Exciting
A/N- Well done to whoever guessed that it was an LG15 fic, I'm pretty much doing the whole LG15 thing in this, it's actually just turned into an LG15/FOB crossover. Sorry I've been gone for a while, but I've had a lot to do. Here's a nice, normal, chapter for you.




Alyssa clicked onto her youtube page, wanting to see if Lana had posted any updates. She had never met this girl, but her intuition told her that Lana was in a similar position to her. Although she didn't seem to have it as rough as Lana, (she was at least allowed to have friends) she knew all about the stresses that the Hymn could cause, and this had convinced Lana to start sending videos to the website, too.

After clicking onto Lana's page, she saw that the girl had in fact updated with a video that very morning. She smiled, but the smile faltered a little when the title of the video was shown as 'we have her'. Alyssa clicked onto the video and her smile became weaker and weaker as the video progressed.

"So I've been helping my mum with the dishes, and this morning our leader from the religion came for a visit. We had dinner with him and he told us all sorts of amazing stories about the ceremony. I'm looking forward to it, it's a huge responsibility and I know everyone is going to be really proud of me..." In the video Lana stopped to look around her room. "Mum and Dad have gone out, which means I get the house to myself for once." She smiled, but the smile was soon gone when a bang from downstairs in her house could even be heard on the video. "That's strange..." She mumbled, and in the video she got up from her computer chair and walked over to her bedroom door.

After a few minutes of silence, and of Lana listening with her ear to the door for any sign of someone breaking in, she sighed. Just as she was about to open the door, it flung open, and two men in black balaclavas barged in, grabbing Lana around the waist and the one man dragged her out of the room, kicking at his legs and screaming bloody murder. The other man soon heard the screaming subside, and knew his accomplice had either gagged her or used something to shut her up. He looked around the room and his eyes settled on her computer, and noticed the light for the webcam was lit up. Knowing Lana must have been filming, he walked over to the computer and stared into the lens of the webcam.

"Lana won't be posting anymore videos on the internet. She is in danger, and any girl who thinks they are in the same 'religion' as Lana must not post videos of their whereabouts. Lay low, and do not go through with the ceremony. Lana will be safe now, but the ceremony these girls talk of aren't as cool and amazing as the Hymn make them out to be. Be safe, and keep an eye on the Hymn, and leave if you can. I'll post this on her account, and then I will make Lana post a video from a secret location to show that she is safe... and once they are done she'll be signing off. Good luck." The video ended, and Alyssa stared increduously at the screen. She knew what Lana had been talking about, the ceremony, the Hymn, and she was just as excited as Lana had been.

Now she wasn't so sure...





"Lana will you just listen to me-" Lana tried to run past him again, failing when one of the four men got her around the waist again.

"LET ME GO!!!" She screamed, and the first man put her back on to the chair, clicking a pair of handcuffs shut around one wrist to the chair, and repeating the process with the other wrist. Lana struggled against her restraints, but once she realised she was going no-where, her anger turned to tears, and her face made the men sigh at how upset she was getting.

"Lana listen, we're only trying to help you," Lana scoffed, the tears dripping off her cheeks.

"If you were trying to help you wouldn't have handcuffed me to a chair," She sighed and looked down at her shoes. The men looked at each other and the one who seemed to be having the most conversation with her raised his hand to his face and slid the black mask off. Lana widened her eyes when she saw the face under the material.

"What the shit?-" She started and the man, who she recognised as Pete Wentz, smiled a little.

"I thought you might recognise us, thats why we needed these," He motioned towards the mask, and the other three took theirs off too, showing themselves to be the other three members of the band. Lana stared at them and shook her head a little.

"But, why-" Pete interuppted her.

"Because that ceremony you were going to do for the Hymn isnt a ceremony. All you would have done is gone to a private hospital and given all your blood to somene, and died. That's all the ceremony is. You die." Lana widened her eyes.

"That can't be right, the Hymn is-"

"Just a cover. The Hymn isn't real, they're part of something bigger, more sinister than them." Lana glared at Pete.

"The Hymn of One is my life," She snarled, and Pete rolled his eyes.

"It was my sisters life too, until I had to save her from this shit," Patrick moved from behind Pete and nodded.

"That's right, Hilary had to run from them, she almost didn't make it." Lana sighed.

"I don't believe you. You're all just trying to corrupt my song." Pete snorted.

"There's no such thing as a fucking eternal song! It's a front for a huge organisation, one where innocent girls are killed without a second thought." Lana folded her arms and closed her eyes, humming a tune to block out Pete's voice.

"Great. Yeah, you just sit there and hum your stupid eternal song. Wait-" He listened a little closer and smiled. "No, I thought it was a Fall Out Boy song for a minute there, but it's not." Patrick laughed, but soon returned the somber look to his face.

"So what so we do, she's determined to stay on the holy Hymn track," Pete nodded and sighed.

"I guess we just keep trying to convince her, give her proof." Patrick nodded.

"But how?" Pete looked back to Lana and took a deep breath.

"We make Hilary talk to her... then we take her back to the Hymn of One, and show her the, behind the scenes, so to speak."
Sign up to rate and review this story