Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Which Side Are You On?

Traitors

by neonlights 8 reviews

There are people you can trust. People you can't trust. You still don't know who is who.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2009-06-14 - Updated: 2009-06-14 - 910 words

5Exciting
Transmisson FACTION: Opaphid
Open Transmission. No connect needed.

ACKNOWLEDGE the POSTITION and HELP INITIATE a DIALOGUE.
The key to any understanding is to first understand its roots.
Many of you are unaware that my plans have not in fact backfired as you once thought. I initially held the first male in eighteen hundred years to occupy the trait positive gene, and I believed him to be the cure to all female popularity in the case. This however did backfire, and the male is now living a life away from the H..h.h—

Transmission number ru-B-ENE-a-RtH-9--9 ++
FACTION: Tachyon


Sending signal...

.. -.-. .- -. -. --- - .. -. - . .-. ..- .--. - - .... .. ... - .-. .- -. ... -- .. ... ... .. --- -. ..-. --- .-. .-.. --- -. --. ... - --- .--. .. -. . . -.. .... . .-.. .--. ... - --- .--. .--. .-.. . .- ... . -.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - -- . ... - --- .--. - .... . .-. . .. ... .- -. .- .. -- .- -.. -.. .-. . ... ... .. -. - .... . - .-. .- -. ... -- .. ... ... .. --- -. -. ..- -- -... . .-. ... - --- .--. - .- -.- . --- ..- - - .... . .... -.-- .--. .... . -. ... ... - --- .--. .--. .-.. . .- ... . .... . .-.. .--. ... - --- .--. --- .--. .- .--. .... .. -.. .. ... --. .- .. -. .. -. --. ... - --- .--. - .... . .-. . .. ... .- -. .. -. ..-. .. .-.. - .-. .- - --- .-. .. -. --- ..- .-. -- .. -.. ... - ... ... - --- .--. -.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - .- ... .- .--. ... - --- .--. ... . -. - -... -.-- - .- -.-. .... -.-- --- -. ... - --- .--.

Terminating signal...

Transmission ended.

y..yymn.
You all believed me to be an enemy to him.
You were wrong.
I am simply biding my time. It has been four years since he fell from our radars, and since then has re-grouped enough in his allies to believe in them with full force.
Let him be aware than in the coming months, his allies will fall.
One of those allies is not a friend. Someone in your inner circle does not belong there. They will betray you Peter, and when they do, I will be here for you.
I promise.

Transmission closed. 5637374-8764626



BETHANY DOES NOT RIP



“Lana it’s time for dinner,” Lana turned to her doorway and yelled down the stairs before turning back to the camera.

“Hear that? Dinner time apparently. Well, I might as well post this; I don’t really have anything else to say. I guess I’m going to have to tell you guys a little about my religion at some point, there’s something big coming up that I need to prepare for, and I can’t wait. But until then, too-da-loo!” She smiled and waved at the camera, before turning it off and posting it to the web. She went downstairs, and while eating her dinner, people began to comment her new blog.

Your religion thing sounds freaky.

What happened to your arm?

Have a nice dinner! Wait, are you posting again later about the religion? I’d love to hear about it. :)

wats on ur arm

Lana you must keep these things to yourself. You don’t know what you’re doing telling strangers about the Hymn. Please stop posting videos immediately.




“Pete you’ve been so distant lately, what’s wrong with you?” Joe leant forward and tilted his head, and Patrick sent a look to Pete before coughing slightly.

“You’re going to have to tell them eventually-” Patrick was interrupted by Andy clearing his throat.

“Guys you might want to take a look at this,” The three gathered around the computer and stared at the YouTube page that Andy had opened.

“What is it? It’s just a girl,” Pete mumbled, and Andy shook his head.

“Look at her arm, there’s a plaster on it,” Pete widened his eyes.

“Don’t be silly Andy,” He said, and Andy shook his head.

“She keeps talking about some religion her parents belong to, and some big thing that she is preparing for,” Patrick sighed.

“Damnit,” He muttered, and Pete sighed too.

“This is what I was going to tell you guys about, I got another email from them,” Joe turned to him.

“Really? What did it say?” He asked, and Pete shrugged.

“The same old, we’ve found someone else, blah blah blah,” He shook his head and stared down at his feet. “I just wish they would leave me alone,” Patrick nodded, but Andy interrupted them again.

“You can’t tell me you’re not going to help this girl, we know what’s going to happen to her if we leave this,” Pete glared at him.

“I’m not getting dragged into this again just to save one girl, I refuse that Andy,” Andy stood up, squaring up to Pete.

“You told Beth you would protect those girls-” Pete poked Andy in the chest angrily.

“Don’t fucking talk about her,” Andy sneered.

“Maybe I want to, she died for you Pete, for all of them and you’re going to sit and fester while another girl gets dragged into this mess?” Pete sighed, his anger simmering down slightly.

“It reminds me too much of her,” Andy nodded, patting Pete’s shoulder slightly.

“I know, we just need to do this,” He skewed his mouth to the side. “For her.”
Sign up to rate and review this story