Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Which Side Are You On?

Transmission: Open

by neonlights 7 reviews

If you find (unusual) names in here, maybe you should start by searching for their accounts on Ficwad. Just a thought.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2009-05-17 - Updated: 2009-05-17 - 958 words

3Original
“Pete just delete the email and forget about it. It’s not like they’re coming after you,” Patrick rolled his eyes as Pete tapped the screen.

“I can’t keep ignoring this every year,” Patrick sighed.

“I’m not saying ignore it. You just need to relax about it. If they say they’ve got someone else then they probably have, they’re not after you,” Pete glared.

“It doesn’t matter, how can I sit back and let them carry on with this?” Patrick shook his head.

“You can’t let them drag you back into it.”

“Drag me back into it? Patrick how would you feel if they were after your sister, or mother, or anyone else you knew, how did you feel when they were after me?” Patrick sighed.

“I know Pete, but I can’t let you go there again, it killed you last time. The name Beth ring a bell?-” Pete snapped his head to Patrick and narrowed his eyes.

“Don’t even say her name, I swear to god-”

“Swear what, Pete? You know exactly what happened. And it would all happen again if you started trying to protect people you didn’t even know.” Pete nodded.

“I know. I know. I just can’t help but feel responsible for everything that happened, or might happen,” Patrick placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Just concentrate on the album at the moment Pete. It’s coming out soon and you know we have a lot of work to do.” Pete nodded.

“I can’t take my mind off of this Patrick.”

“Just try. Just remember they aren’t after you.” Pete turned back to him.

“They could be, I mean, this could always be a ploy... telling me there is another person for the job but in reality they’re just distracting me so they can pounce on me while I’m unawares,” Patrick shook his head.

“Don’t you think if they wanted to do that, they would have done it in the last 4 years you’ve been away, the last 4 emails you received from them?” Pete shrugged.

“I guess. I guess I’m just on edge about it right now.” Patrick nodded.

“You don’t have to be. I’ll be there I promise.” Pete nodded and walked around Patrick and out of the room, leaving Patrick standing alone. He turned to the computer Pete was previously fixed to and opened the email they had been discussing. He knew Pete wouldn’t stop thinking about the situation, and he knew he didn’t want to be around when Pete got more and more grumpy about it.





Transmission OPEN
Input: OOD-OPERATION.27443
Faction: 567374

Initiating...

--CONTACT APHID IMMIDIATELY. I IN APHID. HE BELIEVES I AM ON HIS SIDE. DO NOT DISTURB MISSION. A IN APHID FOR GIRL. SHE IS NOT IMMIDIATE. OPERATION IS NOT HALTED. COMMENCING PHASE. DO NOT H. REPEAT – DO NOT H. BEGINNING LOCKDOWN. CONTACT APHID CONTACT APHID—

Terminating...

Transmission CLOSE






“So, I’m here again,” Lana looked into the camera and laughed slightly. “Yeah I know, nothing better to do, really,” She adjusted her height on her computer chair and folded her hands in front of her. “So I guess you’ll want to know a little more about me, considering with this blogging thing I’m supposed to be telling you guys my deepest darkest secrets,” She laughed again.

“Well as you know, my name is Lana. I am homeschooled, hence the amount of time I’ll be putting towards these blogs, plus, I don’t really get to do much in my spare time other than this. I like learning though, I find facts and interesting things, well, interesting. I’m currently learning about particles of colours and how they travel faster than others.” She skewed her mouth to the side, thinking of things to share.

“My parents are rather religious, not, Christianity though. I think the religion is kind of cool; there are a lot of deep things to go with it. I mean, I get to learn songs and listen to music through it, so I feel there is a lot to learn about myself through the religion. I think people aren’t as open nowadays and people seem to spend more time pretending to hate people, rather than opening their eyes and seeing the bigger picture, and seeing their internal truths.” She pointed to the window behind her.

“Well outside is my rabbit Chip, he is a big fluffy white thing with big floppy ears. He’s lovely,” She smiled. “Other than that there’s not really much to say. Like I said in my last post, I really don’t spend much time with other people. I had a few friends in the time I did go to school, but I lost touch with them a while ago.” She sighed and looked around.

“I think that’s it really. Any questions and such just ask me on here or Twitter, I’ll pretty much answer anything.” She waved into the camera and turned it off, sighing back into her chair.





Transmission –
Faction: Operation.27443 -- LEADER

You do not know what you are getting into. MY death was certainly exaggerated. I expect no less from any of you; none of you pondered what I was trying to say. No matter who lies, no matter who tells the complete truth, none of you reacted. I am here to help, but I can only help if you let me in. Let me in. Do not trust the others. There was a breach in our perimeters. The name of the person who betrayed us? Tachyon. She is an infiltrator. Whatever happens – do not trust her.
Sign up to rate and review this story