Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pirates Code

Pirates Code

by CherryBlossom1210 2 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-17 - Updated: 2009-10-18 - 2232 words

0Unrated
It was the early morning,and it was very humid.The ocean was dark with no sign of life.The huge ship drifted on it carelessy as te crew on the ship controlled it.
"Lord,we are almost to our destination.",said a man with no smile and narrowed eyes.
"Very good,Kemian.",the man that had been told the current news said.He smiled turning to Kemian.This man was governor of London,very rich and powerful.Kemian was his right-hand man,Commador Kemian in other words.
"Father!",a light voice said.The happy governor turned with an even bigger smile to the little girl runing up to him.A little pink=haired girl in a baige dress and heels ran up to him.Her hair had indeed been pink and was very much natural,as her eyes were,for her eyes were the glimmering color and shimmering light of emerald green.Her hair was curled into a ponytail.
"My dear daughter,up so early.",Governor said as he picked her up in his arms twiling her round.
"Father,are we any closer to home yet?",the girl asked in her british accent.
"Very.We'll be home before you know it.",Governor said setting her down.She nodded walking to the edge to look at the rushing water.
"Your daughter is growing into a fine lady,If I am allowed to say,lord.",Kemian said as he examined the girl.
"Why,I say so myself.",Governor said.They went back to work,as the little girl smiled looking at the water.
"I wouldn't get close.There is much to fear when on the sea.",a raspy voice siad.She turned and gasped lightly jumping as she saw the cleaning man who mopped the ship at night standing there with narrowed eyes and a frown.
"S-sir,w-what is it that I-I m-must fear?",she asked after gulping.He smirked and leaned forward.
"Pirates.",he whispered.Her eyes widened and she gasped.
"Pirates?",she asked.
"Yes.Exactly what you hear.Deadly and vicious pirates.",he said.
"What do they do?",she asked.He chuckled as he took out a bottle full of run and drank it before placing it back between his shirt hiding it.She watched him biting her bottom lip nervously.
"They hang you by your slick neck and drop you.If your head does not pop off that body of yours,they wait till you sufficate and die of no air.They may even do much worse.",he said.She blinked a couple times and took a deep breath.
"What is worse than that?",she whispered.
"They could make you suffer as they cut the skin off of your body while you are alive screaming and screeching for your life.Then,they would leave you out on the cold and wet concrete when it would be called 'feeding' time for crows.",he said making her gulp again,but it seemed to get stuck in her throat.
"And what of their other skills?",she asked.
"If you are talking of the adventure of sailing as a free man and stealing the booty of others,slashing them of with swords,then I would tell you all about it,girl.",he said with a chuckle.
"Do tell.",she said very curious and alreaydy fascinated.
"My Lady!",a voice called making the girl look up to see Kemian looking at her and the cleaning man.
"Yes?",she asked.
"Come.It is best not to hear nosense of men like him.",Kemian said.The girl looked back at the cleaning man and waved running off.
"That girl is not going to end up one of them fancies.I can feel it crawling up me skin.",the cleaning man said walking off.
It was dark and night time.Everybody had gone off to sleep,except for the girl.The girl left her room and walked out onto deck where the old cleaning man was sweepign while muttering curses to the roch folk.
"Sir!",she said with amsile running up to him.
"You girl,why are you out here?",he asked as he turned to her.
"I came to hear more of your tales of pirates.I would very much like to know more of them.",she said as she stopped in front of him.
"And what would that father and his little henchman of his think?",the old man said.
"We would keep it a secret!I promise myself that it will be kept a secret!Do you?",she asked holding out her hand.He looked at it and her beofre sighing.
"Lit'l scoot,I've been a pirate before and I even I know that I cannot keep such commitment with a high class girl like you.",he said.
"You can trust me.I swear 'till all the horrible things that those very pirates do to me kill me one day.",she said with a huge smile.He took a moment,before sighing and taking her hand shaking it.
"Fine,I myself promise to teach you about these things.",he said and let go of her hand sitting down on one of the chairs.She sat down across him with a big smile.
"But you should know,Sir,that this gives me more reason for you to be master.You being a pirate before and all.But may I ask and know one thing before you talk to me of these exciting adventures?",she said with a curious face.
"What is you would like to know?",he asked.She smiled lightly and leaned forward.
"How did you end up here and not out there having extradinary adventures?",she asked.
"That is very personal.I'd rather much not talk of it.",he said.
"But-"
"Enough.Would you like to know of pirates or not?",he asked.She sighed and nodded.
"Alright,I'll stop.But this doesn't stop my curiosity.",she said.
"Alright.First thing you must now,never trust a pirate.",he said.
"Why not?",she asked.
"Pirates are very most likely deadly and would strike you any chance they get.Most now how to commit and keep it,but many know only to steal and kill.",he said.
"Alright,got it.",she said with a firm nod.
The old man told her many things of prates exciting her with every detail.But it had gotten ery late and she had felt sleepy.So she left the old man with a goodnight and to her room sleeping with adventorous dreams of her as both a pirate and captain.

The next morning,the girl was at the edge of the ship again looking down at the water.The old man was laughing and talking with some of the other crewmen and her father and his own workers were talking of ther own buisness.
The girl bit her lip looking around when her eyes caught sight of a floating umbrella n the water.Her eyes narrowed in confusion,when she looked forward gasping with new wide eyes.
"Father!It is a boy!",she yelled pointing.Her father rushed over with everybody else to find a boy indeed on a broken wooden part flation towards them.
"Man overboard!Pull him in,me laddies!",the old man yelled as they got the rope.But everybody gasped making the girls eyes drift from the boy and upward causing her to gasp herself.Ahead as a ship burned down with smoke in the air.
"It's a pirate ship!",the girl yelled pointing.
"Enough of that nonsense!",Kemai said walking forward.She bit her lip placing her hand ove her mouth.
The boy had been put aboard the ship and layed down.The girl walked up to him with a smile.He had a style that reminded her of a chicken making her giggle to herself.He was a very cute boy.
Hair was jet,black that exact way of a chicken's bottom.But something caught her eyes interesting her a bit more.
She pulled her hand forward taking a gold amulet hiding beneath his clothes and examining it before gasping.
"You're a pirate!",she gasped softly as she dettached the amulet from him looking at it more closely.She looked back at the boy and gulped reaching her hand forward to touch him,but he woke with a jolt frightening her as he grabbed her wrist.His eyes were onyx and dark.
"W-who are you?",he asked breathless.
"I...I am Sakura Haruno.What is your name?",she said breathing heavily and trying to calm herself.
"My name is...Sasuke..Sasuke Uchiha.",he said still breathing heavily.
"Sasuke,it's okay.I am here to take care of you.",she said as he let goof her.He nodded softly laying his head back and drifting off into a sleep again.She sighed looking at the amulet again.
"What did you find of him?",a voice asked making her jump as she turned around hiding the amulet.
"I only found out his name was Sasuke Uchiha,but he fell into a sleep again.He must be very tired,father.",she said.Governor nodded and gave order to find the boy a room to sleep.As soon as she was alone again,Sakura placed the amulet around her neck placing it under her clothes to hide it.

7 years later...

The candle in the room went out causing Sakura to wake up with a gasp.She sat up looking around.She grabbed the candle making way o her drawer to light it up again.As soon as she lit it up,she went back to the drawer by her bed setting the candle down and opening the drawer.
"Now,I know it is here somewhere..",she whispered.She lifted the drawers bottom to see a gold amulet that suddenly glinted.
She lifted it and placed it around her neck with s sigh.
"Sakura!",she heard her father call.She gasped placing the amulet undereath her clothes and throwing on her robe.
"You may enter,father.",she called as the door opened and she turned quickly.
"Dear,you're awake.It's early,but it's good that I won't have the trouble of tryiing to wake you.I have bought you a present and would like you to put it on.",he said.
"Oh,ok.",she said as maids entered and one opened the shades letting in bright light almost blinding Sakura.
She took off her night gown,and put on a chocking item called a corset her father told her to try on.
"So,F-father,why must I trey this oN?What occasion is it for?",she aked as they squeezed the corset on.
"Now,must I always have an occasion for you attend when I buy you a nice item?",he asked kinda surprised his daughter would say that,even if it were true.
"Yes.",she answered gasping for air as she clutched at the huge wall between her and the maids and her father.
"Well,fine.You are corret.It is really just a party of high class people and promation of Kemai as rightful Upper Clas Commador.",her father said a bit ashamed.
"Alright,I'll attend it.But please don't say such thing sif it is true that I have to attend these things.",she said.
"Alright,I will meet you downstairs.",he said walking out of her room.
After she had finished getting dressed into a a white and light green dress with green heels and her hair up into a curled ponytail, she went downstairs to see her father with a familiar boy.
"Sasuke!",Sakura said as she smiled brightly practically running downstairs to see him.He was there with a small smile.He looked the exact same,and yet nothing alike.He had the same hairstyles and the same eyes,as did Sakura,but he had grown into a handsome man.As for Sakura,she grew into a beautiful and graceful woman.
"My Lady.",he said.
"Oh,how many times have I said to call me Sakura.",she said playfully hitting him on the arm.
"Yes,but I think that it is best I call you what you are.",he said.She stopped smiling with a bit sadness in her eyes.
"Ah!A man of well bahavior!But,we must get going.We thank you for your visit and services,Mr.Uchiha,good day.",her father said as Sasuke nodded bowing his head.he looked at Sakura and she sighed nodding.
"Good day.Mr Uchiha.",she said making him stop smiling.She walked away quickly as the maid handed her her umbrella and her hat.She placed her hat on,as with her gloves,and pu the umbrella on her side.
"Good day!",Sasuke called as she walked out.Sakura and her father entered the carriage as Sasuke walked out closing the door behind him.
"..Sakura..,he whispered as Sakura looked back at him with a secret small smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you like this story at all?I mean,its obvious I'm really putting it based on Pirates of the Carriabean.
But I hope you like it.I changed it putting it my way,even if it looks the exact same way.
Still,thought!Hope you like it.
Godnight Gentledudes and Dudettes,Minidudes and Dudettes.
That right!
I havem't forgotten the mini ones,you know,the farting and pooping babies.
So,anyhoo,bye!^///^
Sign up to rate and review this story