Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pirates Code

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-18 - Updated: 2009-10-18 - 1843 words

-1TrainWreck
"Sakura,come and meet Commador Kemia's parents!",her father said making Sakura look up with a smile.She nodded walking up to them,trying to catch some air for her to hold in while the corset was squeezing the life out of her.
"Yes,Father?",she asked as she stopped beside her father and in front of high class elders.
"These are the parents of Commador Kemia.They have been saying that they have been wanting to meet you.",Governor said with a smile.
"Oh,really?",Sakura asked.
"Yes,my dear.My,you are very beautiful.No wonder Kemia has chosen you.",the woman said wih a big smile with obvous excitement.
"Chosen?What is it you talk of?",Sakura asked.
"My Lady,Sakura.",a voice behind Sakura said.Sakura turned to see Kemia there with a smile.
"Wierd,I've never seen him smile before.He looks rather...wierd.",she thought as she smiled back.
"My Lady,I wwould like to ask you something that will make your life happier.",he said.
"Is that so?",she asked as she took out her fan and started to fan herself.
"Yes.",he said suddenly bending on one knee.Her eyes widened slightly at what he was talking of.
"Commador?",she whispered.
"Sakura Elizabeth Harno...will you marry me?",he asked.
"Oh,god!He is talking seriously.He even said my full name.This is not so good.",she thought.
"My Lady?",Commador asked.
"Oh,such great news.Sakura,will ou answer Commador?",her father said with an also excited smile.
"Umm...ummm....",she hummed trying to think.
"I understand,you are speechless.Come,let us go somewhere where we can talk alone.",Kemia said to Sakura grabbing her hand making her gasp softly.
"Oh,ok.",she said softly as he pulled her along.His hand felt so rough to her.And it was very cold.
They walked up to the top of the building to where it went over a great sea.Rocks were down there as waves crashed onto the wall.
"You should know,I have been planning for this since I first met you.I knew since a long time ago that you were the one.",he said as he turned away with his head held up high.
"Oh,really?How surprising.",she breathed out breathing in another gasp of air.
"Yes,I assure that it is quite surprising for you.",he said.
"Commador,I can't breath.",she said starting to feel herself suffacate.
"Yes,I know.Shocking that you cannot speak.",he said.
"No,I can't breath.",she said.
"No need for words.You never need words for these things.",he said.She gasped in a huge breath,before her eyes rolled back and she fell over the wall falling into the water.
"My Lady?",Commador asked turning around,but to see she was nowhere to be found.His eyes widened as he rushed over looking down to see bubbles of water.
"My Lady!",he yeleld starting to take off his jacket.
"Commador!",the men who saw yelled running up to him.
"Too much rocks!It's a miracle she hasn't hit them.",another said.
xxx
"Did a girl just fall?",a man asked as him and these two other men also looked up.The man was dressed in rags with a gun and a hat.
"I think so.",the other one said.The man nodded and took off his jacket with his boots,his gun,and his hat.He was handsome with a spikey hairstyle and brown eyes with dark skin.
"Take care of my things.",he said.
He jumped into the water and swam underneath to the bottom where there lay an unconcious girl as beautiful as ever.
Sakura was unconcious,surely,but her amulet had suddenly woken leading to a huge thud in the water spreading out.
The man grabbed ahold of her starting to swam upward,but she was heavy.He looked down her body and took off her top and it was easier for him as they floated to the surface.He swam to the dock and lifted both him and her oto it.She layed there as he got onto his knees and bend over her seeing if she had any breath left in her.
"Sir!",the two men said running up to him.
"She's dead.",the other said.
"No,she's not.",the man said grabbing her corset and ripping it off.Sakura woke with a jolt and started to couch out water breathing heavily.The man handed the corset the other two and they held it in the air with wide eyes.
The man eyes caught her amulet,though,and he plaed his fingers on it with a small gasp.Sakura looked at the man,and he pulled away standing up.
"Who are you?",she asked before coughing again.
"I am Captain Kiba Inuzuka.",he said.She stood up and there were men,Commador,and her father rushing to them.
"Sakura!",her father called out as they grabbed ahold of her.Kiba backed away taking his things and placing them back on.
"Father.",Sakura gasped as her father placed his jacket on her.
"I shall take my leave now.",Kiba said bowing his head and walkng past him.
"Hold on!",Kemia said.Kiba turned around.
"Yes?",Kiba asked.
"Arrest him.",Kemia said.Kiba sighed and they grabbed his wrists throwing the chains on him.
"Wait,Commador!",Sakura said running up and grabbing him by the shoulder.
"What is it?",he asked.
"Now,are you really sure you want to arrest the man that saved me?",she asked,her eyes narrowed.Kemia sighed and turned back to the men.
"Alright,let go of him.",he said.
"Thank you,and thank you.",Kiba said bowing and blowing a kiss to Sakura.Sakura's eyes widened in shock.
"How dare you do that to my daughter!",Gorvernor yelled pointing at him.
"And how dare you have now awareness that your daughter falls down and I saved her life.Good day,Gorvernor.",Kiba said walking off with a smirk.
"How rotten!",her father yeleld.
"Father,calm down.",she said with a sigh looking down.
"Oh,let us just forget this mess.",he said as he walked with her.
"Yes,I think I'd like to go home.",she said with sigh.
"Then let us go.",he said.
They had went home,and Sakura was put in her bed trying to get warmed up.Her maid was rubbing her feet and talking with her.
"I should say,if Commador Kemia proposed to you,what will you say?",her maid asked.
"I am really not sure.It was quite surprising at first.",Sakura said.
"Well,he is a fine man,if I may say.",the maid said with a smile.
"Yes,I say so myself.",Sakura said smiling.
"But,so is that Sasuke Uchiha.He has also grown into a fine looking man.",the maid said blushing.Sakura saw that and she suddenly felt a little anger.
"I am sorry,but I will not allow you to say that.",Sakura said.
"I am sorry,my lady.",the maid said bowing her head.
"It is just fine.I think I'd like ot rest now.",Sakura said more calm.The maid nodded and left the room leaving Sakura alone.Sakura took out the amulet examining it again.
"That captain....was he a pirate?",Sakura whispered.

It was the middle of the night,and there had suddenly been a huge explosion that woke Sakura up.She jumped out of bed hidiing the maulet underneath her clothes again and throwing on her robe.She ran to the door and downstairs to the window.She ran out and to the small town to see pirates running around robbing and killing.
"Pirates!",she gasped.
"Sakura!Watch out!",a voice yelled.She turned to see a pirate running up.She gasped throwing her hands in front of her,but the hit never came.She opened her eyes to see Sasuke holding off the pirate.He threw him backwards turning and slashing the pirate stomach making him fall.Sasuke turned to Sakura grabbing her hand.
"Sasuke,what is going on?",she asked.
"I don't know.",he said.But they stopped when pirates surrounded them.
"Ah,just who we were looking for.",a pirate said.
"What do you want here?",Sakura asked with narrowed eyes.
"Why,you,my lady.",a pirate said making everybody laugh.
"Me?",she asked with wide eyes.
"Sorry,boys,but I won't allow it.",Sasuke said.
"Then,we'll just have to kill you.",one said throwing a knife at him.Sasuke caught and it threw it behind him hitting one in the head.
"You,boy,seem a very good fighter.",one said.Sasuke looked up and his eyes widened.It was the same one that he killed when he saved Sakura.
"You're still alive?",he asked.
"Kill him,boys.",the guy said and they all rushed forward.Sasuke pushed Sakura out of the way and started to sword fight with them all.But somebody had grabbed Sakura sneakily running off with her.
Sasuke finished with the all and turned to Sakura,but to see she wasn't there.
"Sakura!",he yelled.Somebody tapped him on the back and he turned to see a pan,but it was too late and the pan hit him in the face knocking him out.

....

The night had passed and the pirates had done leaving a huge mess in the small town.Sasuke woke when he felt something on his face,and he opened his eyes to see a chicken.He panicked and started to trash standing up quickly.The chicken ran away squacking loudly.
"Sakura!",he yelled,but it was then he realized they had taken her.
"Are you screaming for that girl?",a voice aske dbehind him.He turned to see an unfamiliar man.
"Who are you?",h asked.
"You see,that ship was mine.That crew is not mine.My crew is in Singapore.Now,I need a ship and I'm about to go jack one from them rich folk.But I need somebody's help and a crew,so would you like to come with me to save that pretty lad,because that's the ship I'm after.",the man explained catching his breath at the end.
"Answer what I asked first.",Sasuke said.
"My name..is Captain Kiba Inuzuka.",he said with a smirk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,stories done.So,did you like it?Did you hate it?Did you want to kiss itZ?Did you want to strangle it?Did you want to mary it?Did you want kill it?Did you want to sex it???
Haha!Wonder what your expression was!!
Hahahahaha!LOL,but JK!
Anyhoo,see ya later.And I do hope you liked it.
GoodMorning,Gentledudes,Dudettes,Minedudes,ad Dudettes.
That's right.I wrote this in the morning.I wake up every morning and get one hte computer.You want to say something,SAY IT TO MY FACE!
Oh...
Hehe,sorry.
Went crazy there a little...
Anyhoo....
bye......^///^
Sign up to rate and review this story