Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Zombie nightmare: A naruto story

Chater one:Naruto's scearch

by coldbear14 0 reviews

Right now, Naruto starts his scearch for anyone that's still alive. How will that go?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 1036 words

0Unrated
*Hey, I'm back with the second part of this story. I hope you all enjoy it!!! Also, NO mean comments please. Thank you. :3

Chapter one:Naruto's Scearch

Right now, 21 year old Naruto Uzumaki was now walking from his house around the area where his house used to me. All around he could see that every building was destroyed or burned down. The roads were coated in blood from anyone that was dead, with rotten fleah dead bodies around as well. Naruto felt a bit sick, but didn't want to find out of his friends.

He hoped that they were still alive and trying to do the same thing he was trying to do. To Hopfully find each other. Naruto kept walking, also carrying a bag that he was able to get out of his home before it was burned down. Inside their was lots of ninja tools but also some guns with ammo. Who would have known that the leaf village had a secret shop with these kinds of new weapons.

"Well, I been walking around this area for a while now and it dosn't seem like anyone is alive around here. I hope I can find someone."He said, looking down dissapointed. As if he didn't know, who would actually be still alive after the accident that happened tonight? He didn't see Lady Tsaunde, Shizune, Kakashi, or anyone else he knew.

"well, I guess I should keep looking and see what else I can find."

With that, Naruto kept walking, while he kept looking around with hope of finding someone. Meanwhile in another area, their were another girl that was looking too. She was alive but a bit tired from the last horde of zombies and monsters that she fought against. Her name was mel rose saimia, a new kunoichi of the hidden leaf village. She moved here a few days ago and was a survivor of the accident. With a sniper rifle in her hand, she looked around at the pile of dead bodies.

"Man, that was tough. I better get out of here before anything else goes wrong."She said, picking up her weapon bag and truning to walk away. Back with naruto, he was walking still till he stopped seeing a pile of dead bodies as well.

"Man, another group. Isn't their anyone that's still alive in the leaf?!?"He said, getting angry. Before he could shout, he heard a groan from somewhere. Quickly, he reached for a gun in his weapon bag and looked around.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"he shouted out, looking. He heard the groaning sound again and was getting a bit nervous. He slowly walked foward only to find out it was from the pile of dead bodies that he saw. He wanted to get a closer look at that pile. Deep in his stomach, he was hoping it wasn't anyone that he knew, that would just break his heart. Sadly, when he got to the pile, his whole heart felt like it stopped.

Right in front of him, with a pole stabbed right through his heart, a bit bruned as well, was one of his teachers, Iruka. Naruto quickly got down next to him, shocked.

"Iruka Sensei!"

Iruka slowly looked up seeing his student naruto. With a weak smile, he coughed a bit of blood up. Naruto was so shocked and horrifed, he actually cried from seeing his teacher in pain like this.

"I....I see...y..you are alright naruto....."

"I can't belive this. Your alright, Iruka sensei....but what about the others?"He asked him. Iruka looked quiet and his smile went into a sad frown.

"T..they..coughs....they didn't make it. The rest of us teachers were t...trying to help some of...t..the villagers from getting...coughs again....into the whole blast of the accident but.....from what you see..it didn't work well..."Iruka whispered, still very tried and weak. Naruto looked at him then at the metal pole that was sticking from his chest.

"b..but how are you...."

"I'm close, Naruto. This pole, as you can see, already stabbed my heart and I'm barley keeping my eyes open here."

"You can't mean that! Don't worry, I'm going to find some way to help you so you don't..."Naruto began, but Iruka stopped him. Naruto looked confused then saw Iruka crying a bit.

"It's to..too late for me...Naruto. I'm going to die anyway but at least you and some others are still alive."He said, smiling again. Naruto looked shocked seeing his teacher starting to close his eyes.

"Hey, stay awake! You can't leave me yet! Or anyone else that's still alive!!!!!"He shouted, now crying. Iruka slowly opened his eyes again, looking at naruto and seeing his tears. He slowly lifted his hand to pat naruto's head. With some final words, he said:

"Don't worry about me, Naruto....right now..you have to find the others...and hope.....t..they are.....still alive. I know.....you can do it......"

Then, to Naruto's horror, Iruka slowly closed his eyes while his hand that was on Naruto's head slowly slipped and fell to the ground. Naruto kept crying then reaches to see if this was a joke.

"Iruka sensei? No..please don't go!!!! IRUKA SENSEI!!!!"

Naruto shouted from his own lungs, and he kept crying harder from seeing his own teacher die right in front of him. That must mean that the other teachers were dead as well. Naruto slowly looked at his teacher again, seeing some tears of his own falling down his face. So, Naruto reached into his bag to take out a tissue and wipe Iruka's tears away. After some time, he knew he couldn't do anything now so he slowly got up from his teacher and looked up at the night sky. Now, one thing was for sure. He had to find some way out of the leaf village to get away from this nightmare.....and to find anyone else that was alive.
================================================================================================
There! Here's the very first chapter of this story. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you like, leave comment or something. Also, i'm asking nicely, NO mean comments. Thank you. :3
Sign up to rate and review this story