Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Zombie nightmare: A naruto story

chapter three:Naruto scearh continues, more survivors

by coldbear14 0 reviews

While Naruto is looking around for anyone else that's alive, we go to see that sasuke and them are alive as well.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-10-22 - Updated: 2009-10-22 - 1473 words

0Unrated
Guess who? Yeah, It's me again with the next chapter for this story. Anyway, we leave naruto to continue his scearch for now we go to find sasuke and them that were still alive. Want to know what happeneds next? Read to find out.

Also, here are their ages:
Sasuke Uchiha:21
Sakura haruno:20
Neji hyuga:20
Rock lee:21
Temari:20
Shikamaru nara:21
Hinata hyuga:19
Tenten:19
Ino Yamanaka:20
Mel rose saimia:19
Naruto Uzumaki:21
Gaara no subaku:19(unknown)
Karkuro:21(Killed)
Shino aburame:20(killed)
kiba Inzuka:(unknown)
==============================================================================
chapter three:naruto's scearch continues, more survivors

somewhere else near the memorial stone

Near this area, where gun fire could be heard, were some people that were standing on top of a building while shooting some of the zombies and some other kind of monster below. The group leader, Sasuke uchiha was shooting some of the zombies while the others were doing the same.

"Come on, Sakura! What do you know about the other ones that are not zombies?!?"he shouted at his second hand in command parnter, Sakura haruno, who was reading some kind of ancient book she got before being found by him and the others.

"Uh, still looking for that one, Sasuke. You have to give me some time to find out more about them."She said, worried while scanning the pages. Sasuke sighed, while shooting a zombie's head off. He looked to the side seeing Neji hyuga and Rock lee shooting some while kicking the zombie's down that was trying to climb up to do a close range attack.

"Why won't these things stay down?!?"Neji shouted, shotting his sniple rifle through 3 heads. Lee kept shooting as well. The other girls next to them had normal shotguns and spread out to do some cover.

"Sakura, will you hurry up?!? We are already doing the best we can of fixing this problem!"Ino Yamanaka, Sakura's childfood friend, shouted out. Sakura looked at Ino quickly, upset.

"I'm doing the best I can here! Your not the only one that's under pressure, ino-pig!"

"what did you call me?!?"Ino shouted, while aiming to take another shot. Shikamaru sighed, getting annoyed.

"You two are aruge later. Right now, we got bigger issues here!"He shouted at the two, while helping Sasuke shoot down the other kind of monster but to see it kept getting up. All of them were shooting and defending each other while not trying to waste their ammo. Hinata Hyuga, that was next to Sakura, was helping her out to find the infomation of the other creatures that were attacking. After some time, Hinata found it.

"That's it, Sakura! That must be the monster because of it's picture."she said, looking at the page. Sakura looked too then smiled.

"Your right! Sasuke, we found it."

Sasuke shot another one then reloaded his gun.
"Good job, now can you tell us what the other monsters are, please?!?"he asked, getting mad. Sakura got a bit nervous then looked down at the book.

"Uh, it says the other monsters are called Dark walkers. They have black like skin and black fangs. They don't like the sunlight so they only come out during the nighttime. they also carry a high poison from their sharp nails that could rip anything or anyone in halp. They use their dark red eyes to hunt at night while finding their prey of locating their heart beat."

"Okay, that sounds creepy."Lee said, looking at down seeing them. Some were using their claws to climb up the building to reach them. Neji noticed then aimed to shot it's head off. The body of the dark walker fell from the wall to the ground but the others kept trying to climb with the zombies doing the same.

"Wait, is their a way to kill them, Sakura?"Temari asked her. Sakura looked at the page quickly then nods.

"Yeah, it says the only way to kill them is to shoot their heads off or shot right at the heart. That will kill them in a instant."

"Okay, so we just have to aim carefully and get out of here quickly."Sasuke said, reloading his gun again. So, they continued to defened themselves to fight off the horde while keeping themselves protected.

Somewhere else, near Ichiraku's ramen shop
Naruto was walking and scearching for anything or anyone. Sadly, he didn't find a thing. In his mind, he kept thinking of Iruka's words before he died. He wanted to find others that were alright but he could help think if he was too late to help them.

"Great. Now, i'm starting to worry. I can't be like that now. I got to keep trying and hope to find someone that's alright."he said, then looked up to stop. Right now, he was at a 2-way trun. He looked to the left to know that will take him near the hokage tower, while for the right, it will take him to the training grounds.

"Hmm.......I'm stuck. My brain tells me to go left while my heart tells me to go right. Awww, i'm not good at these things. Which way should I go?"

Naruto stood their, looking at the left and right trail, scratching his head. After a few seconds, he sighed.

"I guess I'll go with my brain and go left. Then, I'll come back and go right."

Naruto turned to the left path, walking down to hope of finding something at least.

At another location near the lake

Mel rose saimia was walking alone, looking at the lake. It used to be clear and beautiful But now, it was a dark green and looked like it was infected and toxic. She looked sad to see that and truned away from it.

"I can't believe this. Man, to think the leaf was once beautiful but now it's a wasteland full of monsters and zombies. I really hope to find someone that's still alive here."She said, looking at the sky.

"Hmm...maybe I should go and look for more clues."She said, looking to a unknown lane. With that, she turned to head toward it.

Back with sasuke and group
Finally, after some time, the group of zombies and monsters called the dark walkers, finally left them alone while retreating away. Sasuke and the others slowly got down from the roof and landed on the ground.

"Man, that was a long one."Temari said, streching then looked at Shikamaru that was reloading his gun.

"I guess so but we should be more careful. I mean, we still got to find others if they are alive."Neji said, looking at the group. Sasuke looked at the sky then back to them.

"He's right. So far, we didn't find anyone but sadly...we were too late to help the two we already knew."He said, looking at Hinata and Temari. Temari's older brother, Kankuro died after being found near a old abanoned house near the woods. Also for her younger brother, Gaara, She didn't know if he was alright or not.

Hinata felt sad for finding out that shino was killed when they found him. His whole body was eaten and bleeding badly and it was too late to save him. As for Kiba, she didn't know about him either. The girls looked at Temari and hinata then Sakura got up, placing a gentle hand on their shoulders.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we will find Kiba and garra and know they are both safe."She said, smiling a little. Temari and Hinata looked at each other then at sakura, whispering thanks under their breath.

"Uh, question; now where do we go to? We know their is nothing here near here."Shikamaru said to Sasuke, who was looking around. Sakura was looking at the same book to see if she could find more info of thoese Dark walkers.

"I have a sugestion. Why don't we head toward the Forest of death? I think their might be something there."Lee said to the group. They all looked at Sasuke to wait for a answer, since he's the leader. Sasuke looked back at them then at lee.

"Well, it's better than doing nothing. Alright then, lets head to the Forest of death but keep your guards up."He said, truning to walk while the others followed. So, they were heading off there to find some clues. As for Naruto, he was now walking down the left lane that he found in order to find something. And for Mel rose saimia, she was walking to the unknown pathway to find some clues. But, unknown to them, a dark shadow from their areas were watching them....
===========================================================================================
Finshed!!! I hope you like this one too!!! I will have the next one up sonner or later but yeah. HOpe you like again and no mean comments please. Bye! :3
Sign up to rate and review this story