Categories > Books > Harry Potter > ninjas and magic don't mix

chapter 3

by blackninjaphoenix 0 reviews

the gang goes to Gringotts

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 2328 words

-1TrainWreck
Ninjagirl: Hey it’s me again!! I’m psyched cause I have my own laptop and we shall update more often, if I have to finish the damn thing myself!! So, potterphoenix, you hear that right?? We will continue this fanfic!!

Disclaimer: No, I do not own Naruto, but if I did, I just might give Sakura a good tongue-lashing, and Ino as well--Ino is an annoying bitch. And there’d be a hell of a lot more cussing, too…hehehe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Meet The Ferret Boy

“Whoa!!” Saskuya and Naruto exclaimed once they were inside the Wizarding Bank. “This place is huge!!”

“Hn,” Sasuke grunted, obviously not impressed--being an Uchiha, he was probably used to things being larger than average.

Saskuya rolled her eyes upon hearing that. “You really should learn more words, Sasuke.”

“Shut up about my vocabulary,” Sasuke retorted.

Naruto snickered as Saskuya clapped mockingly. “Oh, look he learned a new word!!”

Sasuke glared at her. “Very funny.”

“Oho!!” Naruto exclaimed. “He speaks!!”

“Shut the HELL up, dobe,” Sasuke growled threateningly.

Saskuya scratched her chin. “Now what were those magic words again?” she said in a mock thoughtful voice.

The Uchiha’s growl got louder and more intimidating, and the two best friends snickered before Kakashi sighed and said, “All right you two, leave him alone already.”

“Awwwwww, but Sensei--” Saskuya started to protest.

“No buts, Saskuya,” Kakashi said sternly, “he gets enough hell from one person in his team,” (He nodded towards Sakura almost unnoticeably) “and I don’t think he wants it from you guys as well.”

Saskuya frowned. “Actually, that’s true…all right.” She turned to Sasuke. “Hey, we won’t pick on you (and I’ll keep Sakura off of you) if you promise not to tease Naruto quite as badly as you have.” She stuck out her hand. “Deal?”

Sasuke actually looked startled. “You’d actually do that?”

She shrugged. “I can tell how the fangirls bother you, and I hate fangirls myself, so I’ll keep them away--but, like I said, only if you agree to not pester Naruto quite as badly.” She gave him a look. “So do we have a deal or not?”

Sasuke recovered himself and smirked. “All right, it’s a deal then,” he replied before taking her hand and shaking her hand quickly before pulling his hand away.

She grinned. “Then I won’t turn you into a frog,” she told him teasingly, to which he rolled his eyes. “You know I was only joking about that anyway, right?”

“Heh,” he retorted.

She turned back to the others. “Now that that’s settled, what say we get back to what we were doing before?”

Naruto stared at her. “Did you just reason with him?”

She glared at him. “Almost anybody can be reasoned with, you know.”

“But--!”

“Naruto!!”

“Okay, okay…” Naruto grumbled.

She turned to the desk that Hagrid and Kakashi stood at and noticed a poem on it. “Hey, check that out, there’s a poem on it.”

The others blinked and looked, and Saskuya read it out loud:

"Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take, but do not earn,
Most pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more then treasure there.”

“Well, that’s funny, what kind of warning is that supposed to be?” Naruto asked, blinking.

Saskuya chuckled. “Naruto, are you really as dumb as you look? Never mind, forget I said that.”

“Sassy!” Naruto whined.

Saskuya rolled her eyes and followed after Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi as they and Harry and Hagrid went into a cart with a weird-looking creature in it, and Saskuya sat next to Sasuke so that Sakura could not and Kakashi sat on the other side of him, Naruto sitting on the other side of Saskuya next to Sakura. Hagrid sat on the other side of the cart so as not to topple it over, Harry sitting next to him.

“You weren’t kidding about what you said earlier, were you?” Sasuke asked her quietly.

“Nope, I never go back on my word, like Naruto,” she replied. “That much rubbed off on me.”

Sasuke smirked. “Good.”

“Hey Sassy!” Naruto exclaimed, poking her. “Check out the size of some of these vaults!! Believe it!!”

Saskuya looked at them and was shocked to find some of them were huge. “Holy Kami, those things really are big.”

“Ha, told you.”

They pulled to a stop at one that was rather large, and Hagrid got out to get something from the vault, the vault being huge and the package he’d gotten was actually not very big, just before he got back in the cart and it took off again.

It stopped again, in front of a vault that was about as big as the one they’d left, and Hagrid got out again, Harry following.

“Huh, wonder why we’re here?” Saskuya mused to herself. “What, does he need to pick up another package?”

The vault opened to reveal three huge piles--one of gold, one of silver, and one of bronze.

“Whoa!!” Naruto exclaimed, his eyes nearly bugging out of his head. “That’s a lot of money!”

Saskuya, concentrating chakra into her ears (which only worked a bit--she wasn’t very good at chakra control), managed to hear Harry say something along the lines of, “This is my vault?.!”

She blinked incredulously. “No way! All that’s Harry’s?.!” she blurted, unable to stop herself.

Naruto looked at her. “Seriously?.!”

“I just heard him yell ‘That’s my vault?.!’ to Hagrid, ‘Ruto,” she retorted. “That’s a lot of money…”

“That’s kind of obvious,” Sasuke interjected.

“No, duh, Sasu,” Saskuya snapped back. “I just can’t believe it is all…”

“Pfft, that’s nothing,” Sasuke snorted.

“Hn, typical Sasuke, to brag his stuff is better,” Saskuya muttered. “What a moron.”

Harry scooped up some of the stuff and they went to the next vault, which was, incidentally, Sasuke’s.

Saskuya could only stare wide-eyed at it--it had more money than Harry’s did! “Whoa…”

They got everyone else’s money as well--Kakashi let Saskuya get some from his, and Naruto’s was huge as well, strangely.

Then they went to get everything else--robes included, Saskuya hated getting those--and were heading over to the wand shop when they were stopped by Saskuya bumping into a guy with greasy blonde hair, the two guys behind him cracking their knuckles. (AN: If the greasy blonde hair doesn’t tell you, or the two guys, this will: FERRET BOY!!)

“Oops, my apologies,” she said automatically, setting her things down and going over to help him.

“Stay away from me, Mudblood,” the boy snapped at her.

Saskuya blinked. “Eh?”

Hagrid, however, growled and pointed his pink flowered umbrella at him. “Take tha’ back, Malfoy.”

“I don’t have to apologize to a bunch of clowns,” Malfoy retorted.

The look in Saskuya’s eyes got dangerous. “Excuse me?” she asked icily.

“Are you so stupid that I have to repeat myself?” Malfoy looked them over. “Huh…what a bunch of wierdos. Yo, blondie, isn’t it too early for Halloween? ‘Cause you look like you tried to dress up as a pumpkin.”

Saskuya let out a low growl that sounded like it was bordering on inhuman before the guy suddenly found himself pinned to the wall with a kunai to his throat, so fast the two guys who appeared to be his cronies didn‘t even have time to blink. “Take that back,” she said in a voice that plainly said “Mess with me and you die.” “Take it back now.”

Malfoy actually appeared scared enough to pee his pants. “D-Don’t k-k-kill m-me…” he stammered, Sasuke smirking, Naruto grinning like a maniac, Sakura looking worried, and Kakashi…well, we can only assume he was smirking as well, which he probably was anyway.

Saskuya smirked, looking like a demon. (AN: Nyahahaha, Orochi is affecting her right now XD) “Ah, scared, are we? Take it back and I might consider letting you go.”

“All right, all right, I’m sorry, now can I be let go?”

Saskuya, however, leaned close to Malfoy to say in a quiet but deadly voice, “One more thing…if I hear of you messing with any of my friends again, I’ll do far worse than just pin you against a wall with a kunai to your throat, got that?” She pulled back in time to see him nod vigorously. “Good,” she told him before dropping him and walking back to her stuff, acting as if nothing had happened other than a triumphant smirk that wouldn‘t come off of her face.

“That was cool, Sassy!” Naruto exclaimed, grinning at her. “Did you see him?.! He looked like he was about to pee his pants!!”

“Heh, maybe now the bastard will think twice before he insults someone,” she muttered to the others. “Anyway…weren’t we heading over to the wand shop?”

“Ah yes,” Kakashi said suddenly, “we were, thank you, Saskuya.”

They got back to heading towards the wand shop, and Harry asked her, “How’d you move that fast? I didn’t even see you move.”

She shrugged. “It’s something that comes with being raised as a ninja. Ninja usually train like crazy, so speed ends up coming the more you train.”

“Do you think you could teach me to move that fast?”

Saskuya looked at the other ninja that had gone with her, then looked back at him. “If we did that, it’d take a long time…and we’d have to test where you are first, so it depends on that too on how long it’d take.” She looked him over. “Considering the way you look now, I’d guess about…mmm…a year or so.”


Harry groaned. “That stinks.”

“Well, if there was a class at Hogwarts for it, it would likely take half that time, and if Kakashi Sensei was teaching the class…” Saskuya frowned, thinking. “I’m not sure how long it’d take if he were teaching it, but you’d know he’d be late showing up to every class.”

Sasuke snorted. “That’s not surprising, since he shows up late whenever he’s the one who insists on meeting us.”

“True,” Sakura interjected.

“Can I prank him if he’s late, if there really is a class taught at Hogwarts?” Naruto asked Saskuya.

Kakashi chuckled. “I’m right here, you know.”

“Why do you want to know about that anyway? So you can scare the crap out of the guy with the greasy blonde hair?” Saskuya asked Harry, ignoring Naruto.

“Well, yeah! That was cool,” Harry replied.

Saskuya thought a minute. “Well, I could train you on my own, with the others helping me out if they wanted to. I’d have to do a test to see how good you are so far, though.”

“You’d really do that?” Harry asked excitedly.

She shrugged. “Well, all I do in my spare time is spar with Naruto anyway, and I don’t think Naruto would mind if I trained you instead, right, ‘Ruto?”

“Nah, I wouldn’t mind, as long as I can help out,” Naruto replied, grinning.

She smiled. “Then it’s settled.”

They got to the wand shop (Hagrid had left to take their stuff to the Leaky Cauldron) and the wand maker appeared upon seeing them enter.

“Oh, first years, huh?” he asked, sounding interested. “Okay, who’s first--wait a minute.” He walked over to Naruto. “You look like someone who came in around twenty-two years ago(1).”

Saskuya blinked and looked at Naruto, as did the others. “Eh?”

“His hair stuck up the same way and he had the same color eyes…”

Something clicked in Saskuya’s head--the way the fourth face on Hokage Mountain looked, and the way the hair had stood up…it had seemed a lot like Naruto’s, and when they’d painted Hokage Mountain like they had, Saskuya had been reluctant to paint that face, so Naruto had painted it instead. But it couldn’t be…

“Kakashi Sensei, could I talk to you for a minute?” Saskuya asked their teacher quietly. “Privately?”

“Sure, Saskuya,” Kakashi replied, and they retreated to a corner to talk. “Now what did you want to talk about?”

“Is it true that Naruto is related to the Fourth Hokage?” she asked him.

Kakashi started. “You--! How did you know…?”

“It’s not hard to guess, considering he looks quite a lot like him…so what is he? Father? Uncle?”

“Father.”

Saskuya started laughing. “So it’s in his blood after all.”

“You won’t tell him, will you?”

The laughter died away. “Eh? Why? It’s his family, he deserves to know.”

“Just don’t tell him…it’d be hard if he found out his own father…you know.”

“Yeah, I could see that. All right, I won’t tell him.”

“Good,” Kakashi answered, his eye going into that happy upside-down U-shape the four in his team had learned to mean he was smiling under his mask.

She retaliated with a glare that could just as easily have come from Sasuke, and looked a lot like his as well. “And if you do end up teaching a class at Hogwarts, do try not to be late for it, will you?”

Kakashi chuckled. “I won’t be.”

“Good,” she said, looking satisfied. “’Cause if you were late, I’d drag you out of bed myself.”

Kakashi laughed as she walked off. “Yup, she’s got it, all right.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ninjagirl: Well, there you go, the next installment to the Ninjas And Magic Do Not Mix. Sorry it took forever to do…I was RPing too much…-looks guilty- Anyway. See you in chapter five!
Sign up to rate and review this story