Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

12

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

12

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 1027 words - Complete

0Unrated
What!?" Me and Frank said together.

"You heard me. Make out with Frank." Gerard smiled. The others started laughing.

"No way, I'm not going any where near that whore!" Frank shouted.

"And I'm not going to touch him, who knows where he's been!" I shouted back.

Mikey rolled his eyes and stood up and began shouting back at us, "Right! That is it! I have had enough of you two fighting! Everyone has. Why can't you two fucking get along for once. You haven't even tried to!"

Everyone was staring at him with wide eyes, and from the expression on Gerard's face, he had never seen his little brother like this before.

"Dude Mikey calm down, we'll try and be nice to each other." Frank reassured him. I nodded. We both even got up and very awkwardly hugged each other to make him think we were telling the truth. Unfortunatly though, it didn't work.

"I don't care!" We let go of each other and watched him.

"Follow me." We followed. He took us to a room in Frank house. We stopped outside it and waited for Mikey to say something.

"Okay, Frank, you said this room was sound proof yes?" Frank nodded.

"Good. I want you two to go in here and you're not coming out and you can at least be civil towards one another."

"No Mikey, I'm not going in there with --"

"LIZZY! Get both your asses in there now!" So we went in. Mikey locked the door.

Before he left he said, "You can hear us, but we can't hear you. At least we don't have to listen to you fighting." And the last we heard of him were his footsteps walking away.

Frank P.O.V

We both sat on the floor once Mikey had left. I had never seen him like that before, and I never want to again.

This is all Gerard's fault. If he hadn't suggested that stupid dare, I wouldn't be stuck in here with her.

She is so fucking annoying, and so whiny. I hate so much.

"Whore." I randomly said.

"Bastard." She said back.

"Bitch."

"Jerk." This carried on for about ten minutes. Then it was silent again for about twenty minutes.

"What have I done Frank?" What? I wasn't expecting that at all.

"Shut up." That was all I could say. There actually isn't anything she's done. I just hate her because she's...her I guess.

"Will you quit being such an asshole?"

"Why don't you go cry to your mommy bitch!" That was a bad move. The second I said that, I remembered that her mom died eight years ago. Shit! I thought.

She looked at me for a second, her eyes filling with tears. She looked away and buried her head in her knees and started crying.

Shit!

I moved close to her and tried to put my arm around her, but she shook it off.

"Elizabeth, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

"Then...why say...it?" She asked between sobs.

I shook my head, "I don't know, I wasn't thinking, I didn't mean it I promise." Her crying began to slow down, and she brought her head up to face me. Her eyes were red from crying.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

She sniffed, "Really?" I nodded. Then she did something, I never expected.

She hugged me.

She wrapped her arms around me and started silently crying again. I hugged her back, and rubbed her back, calming her down.

After a few minutes she pulled back and wiped her tears. "Better?" She nodded.

Then something occured to me. "Hey, how come the first time I said that to you, you hit me, but this time you start crying?"

She thought for a minute. "Well, I was just mad the first time. And today is eight years since she died. So, I feel emotional anyway." I nodded understanding, "Sorry it's on your birthday though." I told her it was okay.

"I still hate you." She laughed. I laughed too.

"I know."

"Just out of curiosity. Why do you hate me?" She asked me.

After a moment of silence I said, "I don't hate you." She looked suprised. I even surprised myself.

"Then why have you been such an ass?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, now I've thought about it. At the coffee shop, I could have said one of two things. The first being; 'Hey watch where you're fucking going'. Or two; 'Fuck me you're beautiful.'"

Silence again. Then...

"Beautiful?" She whispered.

I nodded. "You're so, so beautiful. I can never stop thinking of you. I want you Lizzy. You are always on my mind. I thought it was because I hated you but...it can't be that. I guess, I like you."

"I like you too." I smiled. Then I did something I would normally be scared to do.

I kissed her.

At first she was shocked, and began to pull away, but then she started kissing back.

I put my arms around her waist as she snaked her round my neck. I licked her bottom lip begging to be let in, and she let me.

The kiss was so soft, yet so passionate. It felt right doing this.

Lizzy dragged her fingers through my hair, and I did the same with my hands.

We pulled away for a second to register the kiss, then our lips met again. My hands moving along her soft skin under her shirt.

As were doing this, someone knocked, or rather, banged on the door. We split apart.

"Hey, It's Gerard. I'm letting you out now." He was beginning to unlock the door as me and Lizzy parted.

"Come on out you come. Sorry about Mikey by the way."

Lizzy rushed out, probably embaressed. I got up and was thinking about what happened.

Does Lizzy feel the same about me as I do her? How does she feel now?

Maybe she didn't actually like me. This was confusing. And it was going to be even harder to do anything knowing that I wasn't as single as she might think I am.
Sign up to rate and review this story