Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loving You Only Hurts Me More

13

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

13

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 493 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lizzy P.O.V

Oh my god.

That was amazing. I've never experienced a kiss like THAT before.

Frank was really good. But then embaressment took over and I don't know how I feel. I mean like ten minutes ago I hated the guy, and now I may like him.

How does he feel about me though? Was he using me?

I'm going to have to talk to him.

The next day at school...

Me and Frank didn't talk the rest of the night. Maybe it would have been too awkward.

The only person I had spoken to about what happened, was Gerard. Me and him had this brother-sister thing going on which is what I needed.

Me and him were in History together, sat in the back. I was actually hoping he wasn't going to say anything about me and Frank, but of course he did...

"So, you talked to Frankie yet?" I shook my head.

"You need to talk to him Lizzy. You like him and he might feel the same way. He hasn't told me anything about you though. He only talks to Ray about that sort of stuff."

I nodded, and no more was spoken about that.

**

It was lunch time now. My favourite part of the day. I was at the table with Gerard, Mikey and Bob. Ray was unwell today, so he never came to school, so I could never ask him if Frank had spoken to him.

"Oh yeah, Gerard I forgot to say, Jade is sitting with us today." Mikey suddenly said.

I looked at Gerard, whose eyes widened. I kept staring. "Who's Jade?" I asked.

"Franks girlfriend. Sorry. We didn't tell you about her. Yeah, they've been going out since...before you came into our lives actaully." Bob said, proud that I was now here.

Happiness suddenly left me. So Frank did use me.

Gerard kicked his brother and Bob under the table, and I heard them groan. Obviously Gerard didn't even think of telling me this. Why would he not tell me something like that, after I told him everything?

Then I heard I very high-pitched voice, and I learned that the voice belonged to Jade.

Her and Frank sat oppisite me and Gerard.

I tried to ignore him, but Frank tried to be nice to me for once.

"Hey Lizzy."

"Fuck you Iero." I stood up and stormed outside, where I was closely followed by Mikey.

"Lizzy wait. What's wrong?"

"What's wrong Mikey? I'll tell you what's wrong!" And I began explaining to him what had happened at the weekend between me and Frank.

By the end, I was in tears. Mikey engulfed me in a hug and rubbed my back.

"Ssh. It's okay. Franks a jerk for doing that.

"I know. What happens now."

He shrugged. Then I came up with the perfect thing.

I began explaining to Mikey. He agreed with everything.

Turns out, no one likes Jade except Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story