Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate You But I Love You

I Hate You But I Love You

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Krissy Walters and Gerard Way. I know what you're thinking 'these two have been together since they met'. Well actaully, no. They hate each other, with a passion. Krissy moved from Cana...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-10-22 - Updated: 2009-10-22 - 1179 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I woke with a start.

The plane must be landing I thought.

I was looking forward to getting to our new house. Me, my mom and dad had moved from Toronto, Canada, to Belleville, New Jersey.

I am twelve years old and live with my mom and dad, I never had any brothers or sisters, but I liked it like that.

Most of the time, I like being on my own, but I was determined to make friends as soon as I got to the new house.

Which is what happened two hours later.

"Krissy, sweetheart can you help me with this box, it's full of your stuff. Just take it to your room." I did as I was told.

After I sorted a few things out, I told mom I was going to look around. "Okay honey, be safe."

I didn't go far, just to the house to my right. It was set out the same as ours and was well looked after, hopefully the people living here have children I could be friends with.

I got to the front door and knocked and waited patiently for an answer. When the door opened and stood before me was a tall boy with thick rimmed glasses and brown hair.

"Hi, I'm Krissy, I just moved next door." I smiled.

"I'm Mikey. Wanna come play?"

"Sure."

I nervously followed him to, what I assumed, was his bedroom. When we got there, he sat on his bed, as I stood in the door way, unsure of what to do.

"Hey, come on, sit here with me. We can't play if you're over there." I laughed and sat with Mikey.

Gerard P.O.V
As I was reading my comic, I heard a girlish laugh coming from Mikey's room, and being the curious bastard I am, I went to see who he was with.

I got to his room and opened the door to see a girl about the same age as Mikey sitting on his bed.

"Hey, who's this?"

"Hey Gee, this is Krissy, she moved next door today." I looked at her. She was incredibly pretty for a twelve year old. She had dirty blonde hair, and the most spellbinding icy blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Gerard, Mikey's older brother." I smiled, she smiled. Oh my god, she has an amazing smile

"Hi I'm...well you already know." She laughed. Even her voice and laugh are amazing.

I started to get a weird feeling inside me. I don't think I've ever had this feeling around anybody before. I think I knew what it was, but didn't want to admit it.

I was fifteen, she was twelve. I felt like a pervert, sort of. I needed to get rid of this feeling, like now!

I was going to hurt her by doing this, but I never get feelings like this around girls, and I wanted it to go away.

"Girl, you look like a dog!" I laughed, but I felt really bad.

Her smiled dropped, and she looked away, possibly hiding her tears.

"Gee, what the hell is wrong with you!? Leave her alone and get out!" Mikey yelled.

I left and returned to my comic in my room in the basement.

Why did I do that?

Idiot

Got that right!

Krissy P.O.V
"W-w-why did he do that?" I choked. I felt so sad. I tried being nice, yet that boy was horrible to me.

"He's just Gerard. Ignore him." Mikey hugged me, trying to make me feel better, it worked a little.

"Can we play again?" I asked, sounding a little happier.

"Sure."

We played for the rest of the day, and Mikey's brother never bothered us, thank god.

I was getting my chucks on because I had to go home now, my mom was waiting downstairs, talking to Mikey's mom, I think her name was Donna.

"Hey mom." I greeted.

"Hey sweetie, did you have a good time with Mikey and Gerard?" I glared at the long haired boy standing next to Mikey, he glared back.

"I had a great time with Mikey, mom, but Gerard was busy being mean to me." This made him glare even more.

"Oh honey, don't be silly. Why would he be horrible when he's just met you." She laughed.

"Don't laugh at me mom." I said, starting to get angry. I forgot to mention, I have a bad temper at times. This was one of those times.

"Oh here we go again, getting fake angry for no reason." She laughed more. I hated it when she laughed, she always laughed when she thought I was being ridiculous.

"Shut up mom! God, do you like upsetting me or something? You do it all the fucking time!" I clapped a hand over my mouth.

"Don't you dare use that language with me young lady, now get your ass home now!" I stormed out, but not before seeing the smirk on Gerard's face.

I got home, closely followed by mom. I had never seen her this angry before after I talked back or accidentally swore.

I was on my way up the stairs to go to my room, when I heard the front door slam shut. "Kristina Jamie Walters, get here now!" I did as I was told, as not to upset her.

"Yeah, mom." Then her face turned soft and she painted a very fake smile on her face.

"Sweetie, I have something for you." Next, her face was angry again, and she slapped me. I screamed at the pain. It hurt like hell.

"Get the hell out of my sight." I ran upstairs and cried into my pillow, not knowing that someone was watching me weep.

Gerard P.O.V
I felt bad for acting happy when her mom was yelling at her. But I had to act as if I don't care.

I can't like a girl the way I'm starting to feel towards Krissy. You see, I'm the type of guy who goes out with a girl, has sex with her and dumps her the next day.

Yeah, I know I'm only fifteen but who cares. I don't have feelings for girls - ever! That's why I can't like this one. The more I say I hate her, the more I'll start to believe it.

Anyway, Mikey went in the bathroom, so I thought I would sneak in his room to look for...well anything I can blackmail him with.

As I was looking, I heard a scream coming from next door. I didn't know who it was, as it was from downstairs, but then I looked through Mikey's window, and saw a bedroom. I saw the door open and close very quickly. Then what I saw nearly broke my heart. Krissy was in tears and half her face was red.

She must of screamed. I thought.

Then she turned to her pillow and cried some more, I couldn't help but stare a little longer, wanting to comfort her, tell her it will be fine.

Dude, you hate her, stop staring.
Sign up to rate and review this story