Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

18

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

18

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1285 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning expecting to find myself in my own bed in my apartment, but instead I was in a different room.

I noticed I was alone and sat up to look around the room and saw not only mine, but Gerard's clothes messed up all over the floor.

Just then the events of last night came back to me.

The fight we had, and then the sex.

Oh my god last night was just amazing, but why do I feel that little bit of regret inside me.

As I was thinking, I didn't hear the door open and I didn't hear someone sit next to me.

"You're awake then?"

I turned to Gerard and nodded.

"You regret it don't you?"

I shrugged, "Honestly I don't know if I do." I got out of bed, not caring that I was naked, as Gerard had seen my body anyway, and looked for my clothes.

Once I was dressed I looked back behind and saw that Gerard was no longer there.

I came out the bedroom and in the kitchen where Gerard was making coffee.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said back quickly.

There was an awkward silence between us. I knew he thought I regretted, but actually thinking about it, I didn't.

"Thank you." I said after the unbearable silence.

"For what?"

"Last night. Thank you."

I saw a little smile appear on his face, "No sweetie, thank you." We laughed a little.

There was another silence and I thought that I should go.

"I better go...now. Stuff to do...like shopping." Why was I so nervous around him? This has been going on for weeks. I seem to blush when he compliments me, smile whenever he's around and...ugh! Why?

He nodded, "Yeah I understand, I have stuff to do too. Mom is most likely expecting me over sometime today anyway."

I nodded, "I'll be off then." Gerard walked me to the door and was about to when I remembered something.

"It's your birthday in two days, I still need to buy something..."

Gerard laughed, "Sugar, you've already given me my brithday presant." I laughed too.

"Fine if you don't want anything I won't bother with anything." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

I went to walk away when he pulled me back and kissed me with so much love.

"Bye." He said with a smile.

"Bye." I smiled back and left.

Gerard P.O.V

Last night was the most amazing night ever.

I know it isn't going to happen again, but just being able to be with her for just one night made me fall in love with her more.

I told her to make it a night she won't forget, and she chose to spend it with me!

I really wanted to talk to Mikey and Frank what had happened, but what if Katie didn't want me to? I'll just ask them not to say anything to her...I needed to tell someone about it.

So it was decided. I was going to see me little brother and his littler friend. I quickly showered and dressed and jumped in my car to drive to Mikey's.

When I got there, I jumped out the car and ran up to the front door and knocked.

Seconds later a tired looking Frank answered.

"Hey Gerard. What you doing here so early?"

I checked my phone, "Frank it's gone midday."

"Oh...come in Mikey's already up and whatever." I nodded and sat down where Mikey was reading a comic.

"Hey little bro, I really need to talk to you, oh and Frank I guess."

Frank sat down, and Mikey closed his comic. "What's up Gerard?"

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Okay...well...lastnightmeandKatieslepttogether!" I said quickly.

I looked up at them and both their eyes were huge!

Frank was first to talk, "Are you fucking serious!?" I nodded.

"See dude I told you yesterday, I knew she loved you back." Mikey said.

"What? No, she doesn't Mikey. Look this is what happened..." And I told them everything. From when I sneaked through her window, to finding out about Daniel, from our fight to this morning.

After I was done, they were speechless. "Woah, shit. Poor Katie. I can't believe she said nothing for six months."

I nodded, "I know, but just remember she never told you two about what I was doing until you saw her before I did. Remember the night I was arrested?" They nodded.

"So, if you hadn't gone to see her yesterday...she would still act normal...but then she could've ended up dead, but now we know, we can help her! Dude, you could be her saviour, her knight in shining armour, her hero..."

"Yeah Mikes, I get it. But there isn't anything I can do without her getting hurt more. And...she's a strong girl, she can get rid of him herself. God I sound so selfish now."

It was silent for a while. None of us could think of anything to say, we had said everything, until...

"So...isn't it going to be awkward for Katie to be around you now, after last night? I mean you know about Daniel, can she trust you not to do anything when she's with him? And you two slept together...won't she feel awkward around you seeing as she doesn't feel the same way about you?"

I shrugged, "I hope not. We've only just got our friendship to a good level and I want it to stay that way or more. And if she thinks that she can trust me not to hurt Daniel in anyway then...she's wrong to trust me...I better be going now, talk later." Then I left.

I guess I needed to talk to Katie about last night.

Katie P.O.V
I got back home in no time, mainly because I was thinking about last night.

It really was the best night of my life.

When I got home, it didn't feel right. It felt as if someone was here.

"Hello?" I called out.

No answer.

"Anyone there?"

Then I heard footsteps and I spun round.

"Daniel? W-what are you doing here?"

"Come to see you of course, you are my girlfriend after all."

"But I thought you were in New York for the weekend?"

He shook his head, "I didn't bother, I wanted to stay here with you. Make sure you didn't do something rash, like run away or something." He smiled.

I nervously laughed, "Why would I run away?" He started walking to me, and I backed away.

"Because you think that you can do better than me. But you know what? You can't. I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you, you piece of shit!"

I jump. He's been like this for weeks now. I'm no longer the girl he beats and rapes, I'm now the piece of shit he beats and rapes. What happened to him?

I back up as much as I can before I hit a wall, and Daniel comes even closer.

He finally gets to me and starts kissing me neck.

"Daniel stop, I'm not in the mood. I'm tired."

"Do you really think I care?" I sigh and that gets me a smack round the face.

"Don't sigh you little bitch! Get your clothes off and get me a condom! I really don't wanna have a kid with you."

I did as was told and he had his way with me.

After it ended I had a thought that was most likely brought on by how shit my life was, and it didn't mean anything.

I want Gerard...
Sign up to rate and review this story