Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

19

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

19

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 2765 words - Complete

0Unrated
Two months later...

Today is my birthday. But nobody knows about it. It's the 23rd July. Jenny's birthday isn't until the 27th which is when everybody thinks my brithday is anyway.

But I was having my party tonight, as I asked for it to be tonight.

Mikey, Frank, Gerard, Ali and Daniel was planning something, I didn't know what, but I heard from Ali that Daniel had something really special planned for tonight.

Great! Note the sarcasm!

I was at work. I was on my own today as everyone was planning my party.

Well...I thought I was on my own until I heard someone come in.

"Hey sugar." Said the voice that always made me smile.

"Hey Gee you okay?" Me and Gerard had talked things over with each other and everything is as it always was, just friends, although I knew he wanted to be more.

"I am very okay thank you. Excited for your party tonight?" I nodded.

"Yeah, should be really fun."

"Yeah...oh and by the way...happy birthday."

I locked eyes with him, "Gerard it's not my birthday..."

He put his hand up to shut me up.

"Save it Katie. I know when you're birthday is." He smiled.

I smiled back, "Okay, well thanks."

"No problem kitten."

"You know that name used to mean something don't you?" He nodded. "But it's different now, I like it now-ish." I smiled.

"Good, don't feel threatened by me when I call you kitten, I'm not that guy anymore I told you that. I better go now, because of your stupid party." He joked and was walking away.

"Hey I want my presant!" I joked.

"Nope not until later, sorry." He laughed. I pouted.

He sighed, "Well, there is something I could give you now...just promise not to freak?" I nodded.

"Okay, come with me." He held his hand out to me, and I took it.

Gerard took me quickly to the back of Hot Topic and pushed me up against the wall before kissing me and without asking for entrance, he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

His hands were everywhere. On my waist, my butt, my back, up my top. Not that I was any better. My hands were in his hair, up his top.

I was beginning to enjoy this a little more than I should and decided to stop it.

"Gerard..." Was all I said until he put his finger to my lips.

"Don't. I know what you're gonna say, and I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you...I'll see you at the party." He kissed my cheek and left leaving me speechless, and a little...upset?

Why did I feel upset?

Fuck! There are all these feelings when I'm with Gerard and I don't understand any of them!

I puched the wall in frustration, leaving my hands hurting and bruised.

Because I was feeling so frustrated, I left work early. I didn't care what Ali says when she finds out.

Although, what would I say to her if she asked. Sorry, Ali I left work early because I slept with your boyfriend two months ago and today we kissed. I don't think she'll like that.

I sighed as I got home. All I wanted to do right now is have a bath then go to sleep. But I do have my party tonight so...

When I got to my door I tried to unlock it but couldn't. That's odd. I thought.

I started banging on the door.

"Hey let me in!" I shouted. Finally someone came to the door, when they opened it, it only opened a little because there was a chain there. You know the chain that's on doors so you lock people out, but can still open the door?

It was Mikey.

"Hey K-Jenny," He mouths sorry, "You can't come in. You're party is here."

"But my outfit is here, and my make-up."

He rolled his eyes, "Hold on." I nodded and he closed the door.

When the door next opened, it wasn't Mikey.

"Here, is this everything?" He asked handing me my bag with my party stuff in it.

I checked, "Yeah, I think so. If not, I'll call." He nodded. "I'll see you in a few hours then." He nodded again.

But before I could leave, he grabbed my wrist.

"What now, I need to get ready."

He sighs, "Look, I wanna apologise for earlier. I know I freaked you out, and I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry."

I grinned, "Don't worry about it Gerard, really. It's fine." He pulled a small smile himself, and I hadn't noticed that he had been stroking my hand with his thumb the whole time.

I looked down at my hand, but he didn't stop, and I was sort of glad he didn't, it was calming me down.

"I should go now. Bye." I said with a smile.

"Bye sugar." He whispered and winked at me, and I went to Mikey and Frank's house.

**

After I had my shower, I had a little sleep, and I mean it was a little sleep because I was woken up by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Asleep were you?" Came Frank's voice.

"Mmhmm. What do you want?"

"You can come back here, in an hour and a half."

"Okay, thanks Frank love you, bye."

"Bye love you too."

Guess I better get ready.

I started with my make-up.

I put on red eyeshadow and of course eyeliner and mascara.

For my outfit, I had this really pretty black dress, that came right down to my feet. The top was like a corset and the bottom just flows out slightly, topped off with red lace around the middle.

My shoes were like black ballet shoes.

After I thought I was ready it was 8:30, and I call my apartment phone to see if it was okay to come now.

"Hello Jennifer Kathryn Tyler's phone, Mikey speaking." I heard laughing in the background.

"Oh my god Mikey, you haven't been answering the phone like that all day have you?" The laughing got louder, "Am I on loudspeaker?" There was a yell of yes'. "Great. Is it okay I come over now.

"Yeah, it's fine see you in a minute." I said bye and went back to my apartment for my birthday party.

When I got there, I was about to knock when I thought, I live here, why am I knocking? I laughed to myself knowing that if anyone was about they would think I was high,laughing at a door. A laughed even more at this, and someone must have heard me because the door opened.

"Jenny what are you doing? Get in here it's your party." My boyfriend said a little amused, but his face said a different message.

More like "What the fuck Jennifer, you piece of shit get your ass in here now bitch!"

So...I walked in my apartment and it looked so different.

There were decorations every where, presents near my bathroom door. There were so many people here, some I knew, some I didn't, no doubt the ones I didn't were friends of Daniels, or should I say skanks of Daniel's, as most were girls.

"JENNY! OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO SEXY! COME HERE!" Ali screamed at me, I screamed back and hugged her.

"Thank you for all of this Ali, you such a good friend." And we hugged again.

"It's really no problem you're my best friend, you deserve the best party." She grinned big and I grinned back.

I talked some more with Ali about stuff, not much really, just stuff but someone pulled me away and pulled me into a rough kiss.

No where near as exciting as Gerard.

"Hello baby, I've missed you today." He faked a smile, and I faked one back.

"I missed you too sweetie." Now I just want to be sick.

No, seriously I want to be sick.

"I'll be right back." Before Daniel could reply, I rushed of too the bathroom and chucked up all that I had in me.

"God, what have I eaten today?" I asked to no-one in particular.

"Must have been something bad." Chuckled a guy's voice from behind me. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

I heard his footsteps come closer and he knelt down beside me and rubbed my back.

I puked again, and Gerard pulled my hair back.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem."

I stood up and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"Are you okay? Do you not feel well?"

"I'm fine I actaully feel okay now. I don't know what was wrong with me just then."

Gerard nodded, took my hand and led me out to everyone once again.

I went back to talk with everyone, with Daniel's arm gripped around my waist a little too tight, but I didn't show it, but I knew Gerard could see right through the fake smile I was giving.

"Baby, you know I have a suprise for you later right?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, what is it? Please tell me Daniel. Please." I laughed.

"Later baby, you'll love it I promise." He gripped me even tighter because I was trying to get the suprise out of him, which caused me to gasp at the pain.

While everyone was talking with other people or were on the dancing, no body noticed the song change.

It was my favourite song ever.

This song had nothing to do with Jenny so nobody knew about it. I think only Mikey and Frank knew this was my favourite song.

I just wanted to listen to this song forever, it was so beautiful.

It was Unintended by Muse.

Hearing this, a small real smile came to my face, but I was soon brought from dreamland when someone tapped me.

"Excuse me, may I have this dance?" Gerard asked in a suprisingly good British accent.

"Why of course you may." I replied in the same accent, obviously it was my real accent.

Daniel's hands lingered on me for a slight second but let go, and I went to dance with Gerard.

He had his left hand gently placed on my waist and his other hand locked with my hand, and my right hand was placed on his upper back, with our chests touching, our eyes never leaving each other's.

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love...

You could be the one who listens
To my deepest inquizitions
You could be the one I'll always love...

"You know," I broke the comfortable silence, "It's hard for me to believe that you used to be a teacher, better yet, my teacher." I smiled.

He smirked, "I know I forget about it most of the time." But it faded and for the first time in two minutes he broke eye contact with me. "Katie I wanna..." He drifited off.

I tilted my head slightly, "You wanna what?"

"I...I wanna kiss you...again. I tell you this all the fucking time, but I love you, so, so much. I just wanna kiss you whenever I want. I wanna go to bed with you, and wake up with you. I want you to be my wife, and I want us to have kids together. You are all I ever think about, you are forever on my mind. From the moment I met you all them years ago, all I ever wanted is you. And I want you to want me back, but I know that isn't gonna happen any time soon. But...all I want tonight, is to kiss you again." By now he had tears in his eyes, and I could feel the tears running down my face.

I sniffed, "I-I'm not stopping you." Gerard looked back into my fake green eyes, but I knew he could see my blue eyes behind them, and he slowly started to lean forward to me, and I leaned closer to him.

But then the moment was ruined by someone hitting a glass to grab our attention.

Bastard! I thought, but that bastard was my stupid boyfriend.

"Hey everyone, thanks for coming to the party for my beautiful Jenny. I have something to ask her tonight..." He came towards me and pulled me to center of everyones attention, all eyes were on us.

"Jenny, I love you so much," Big fat lie! "And I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Jenny..." He went down on one knee and took my left hand.

Oh my god!

"Jenny, will you marry me?"

No, no, no he can't be seriously be asking me this!

"So, what do you say?" His smile seemed genuine, but I knew it wasn't.

NO! "Hell yeah I'll marry you." I said with the most real fake smile ever. Everyone started cheering and clapping.

Daniel came up to kiss me and got a small box out of his pocket, taking out the most beautiful engagment ring I've ever seen in my life, he most likely borrowed it for tonight, and placed it on my finger, and kissed me once again.

After we got seperated by our friends, each congratualting us, I sighed with relief that I was away from him for at least a little while.

All I wanted to do now was lay on my bed and cry at the situation I'm in, but as I was thinking this someone from behind me wrapped their arms around me.

"I. Am. So. HAPPY FOR YOU!" Yelled my crazy best friend.

I turned to face her with again the most real fake smile ever, "I know I can't believe it. Oh my god I never thought this would happen to me. I can't believe how lucky I am to have someone like Daniel."

"I know, I am so jealous."

"You're not forcing me into anything Alexa!" Came Gerard's voice, and by the sound of it, he was pretty pissed off.

"Gerard? What the hell, since when were you so moody?" Ali asked.

Gerard just rolled his eyes and looked at the floor.

"Hey, aren't you gonna congratulate Jenny for getting engaged?"

His head snapped up to me and looked me dead in the eye.

"Yeah," He whispered, but then he completely went off on one, "Congratu-fucking-lations Jennifer Kathryn Tyler! For getting engaged to her boyfriend Daniel! I hope you two are very happy together!" And with that he stormed out of my apartment.

I was on the verge of tears. I had really hurt him by saying yes, but I thought he would understand why I said yes.

Daniel would've killed me if I didn't. Surely Gerard knew that.

I just wanted to cry. But first I had to be sick, again.

Maybe it was one of those 24 hour bug things.

A few hours later...

Gerard hadn't come back and Ali was getting worried, and to be honest, so was I. But by now everyone was leaving anyway.

I said bye to everyone and told Ali not to worry too much.

Daniel wanted me to go back home with him, but I said I was gonna get my apartment cleaned first and come over when I was done. I was sure I was get a beaten for that. But soon enough he left.

"You know, Gerard is gonna come back here tonight." Mikey said when everyone else left.

"Do you think?" He nodded.

"Of course. You hurt him real bad by accepting Daniel's proposal, and if I know my brother, he's gonna come here to convince you to end it with him."

"But...god!" I didn't want to let Mikey know what Daniel has done to me so I had to be careful about what I was saying.

"Look don't worry about it. You just gotta tell Gerard that you love Daniel and that there is nothing he can do about it." I don't know what it was, but I think Mikey might already know something.

Because what he said to me sounded like he didn't want to say it. He hugged me before he left with Frank.

I sighed and went back inside.

I was in the middle of cleaning when I thought I was going to be sick again, so i rushed to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet.

But this time I wasn't sick.

What was wrong with me? I thought.

I stood up and turned to leave, but almost had a heart attack.

"Don't marry Daniel."
Sign up to rate and review this story