Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Moonlight Angels

Moonlight Angels

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

A cat goes out on a journey to find the 6 Moonlight Angels,also the protector of the Moonlight Princess.These six angels have absolutely different personalities and have never talked to eachother,u...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-25 - 1559 words

0Unrated
We really never thought that we'd end up like this,but we did.And the journey we have gone through has bought as together as great friends,or better yet,family.
And no matter what happens in the future,nothign will ever change or ruin that...


Opening Song:Maybe I was wrong not to notice your worries...Its okay if you cant tell me everything...With that dark look,go ahead and scream dark things...You leave all those heavy feelings inside...Ride on!...If you dont,its not like that,you couldnt tell me if you wanted to,huh?...I get it...Your circumstances will change one day...The time will come and its now!...Dont you have someone to say 'congratulations' to you at least once in your life...The breeze feels nice today,right?...Even if you fell that it is all you can do to survive...You can make your life more enjoyable!Its so nice!...'Everything is all for you',what do you think about that?...My Boy!...

It was early in the morning and six girls woke up with a huge yawn and stretch.
#1 girl!
She had long straight brown hair,with brown eyes.Her name was Tenten and she was 15 years old.She was always a sporty chick who loved soccer and was very nice.
#2 girl!
She had long dirty blonde hair with green eyes.Her name was Temari and she was 15 years old.She was a very mean girl who loved to play the drums.
#3 girl!
She had long blonde hair with light blue eyes.Her name was Ino and she was 15 years old.She was a popular girl who could be self-centered many times.
#4 girl!
She had long hair that was very white on one side,and blood red on the other with black bangs and brown eyes shining red in the light.Her name was Traci and she was 15 years old.She was a very hyper girl and loved to play alot.
#5 girl!
She had long dark purple hair with bangs and lavender,white eyes.Her name was Hinata and she was 15 years old.She was a quiet girl,and very very smart.
And #6 girl!
She had long and wavy pink her with emerald green eyes.Her name was Sakura and she was 15 years old.She was a tough and mean,but mostly quiet girl who loved skateboarding and was half tomboy,half punk.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMOONLIGHTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"There are all very clos to eachother.",a cat said.
She was Luna,a preistess to the moon.She had dark purple fur with shiny blue eyes and a crescent in the middle of her forehead.
She looked around,and her eyes caught somebody as her crescent shone.
"An angel!",she gasped.The girl was walking down the sidewalk beside some other girls.Luna followed her secretely until she was alone.

The girl stopped at a corner and took off her bag stretching.It had been a long walk and even Luna was a bit tired herself.
"Excuse me.",Luna said walking up to her.The girl looked around.Luna sighed in a bit annoyance that people always made that mistake.
"Down here.",Luna said.The girl turned and looked down then smiling.
The girl wore some jeans with a long sleeved white shirt and a sleeveless jean jacket with her hair in two buns and her bangs down with some sneakers.
"Oh,hi.",the girl said bending down and petting Luna.Luna sighed.
"I thought I heard soembody,but there nobody.Just me and you.",the girl said.
"I am not some kind of stuffed animal.",Luna said.The girls eyes widened eyes widened and Tenten jumped back standing up straight.
"What are you?",the girl asked.
"I am a Priestess of the Moon and I have come to bring you and the other Moonlight Angels along with the Moonlight Princess together.",Luna explaiend.
"...what?",the girl asked after a moment.
"Oh,just calm down.Come on,lets go to your house.It'll be easier to explain if I'm not worrying about you falling to the floor and having a concusion.",Luna said.The girl gulped and grabbed her bag suddenly feeling she should do what the cat said.

When they got to her house,they went straight to her room and the girl sat down.She stared as Luna sat down on her table wth a sigh.
"Alright,now have you understood anything from what I told you before?",Luna asked.
"Yes.",the girl said nodding trying to calm herself.
"Good,now will you become an angel and help me seal the evil that threatens Earth?",Luna asked.Tenten gulped and looked down thinking.
"Listen,I don't even kow if this is some kind of dream or not,so if I wake up and see you,I'll believe you.",the girl said.
"Fine,but I have to take my leave now.So,just contact me by this.",she said and the girl looked up to see something shining on her desk.It stopped shining,and there on the table was a brown cell that had gems and a heart on it.
"O-ok.",she said grabbing the cell.Luna jumped to the window stand and was getting ready to jump.
"Umm,who are you?",the girl asked.
"You may call me Luna.",Luna answered.
"Oh,I'm Tenten.",the girl said.Luna nodded and jumped out the window.Tenten looked down to the phone and bit her lip.
She sighed a couple minutes after and set tthe cellphone on the drawer beside her just getting ready for dinner.

It was the next day and school was going on.Tenten sat in the middle by the wall.
She started to think,and then she took out the brown cell examining it.She flipped it open and it was like a real cell,but also nothing like it.
Tenten was walking to soccer practice in the field,when she suddenly felt a tremble.She turned,and she saw a huge and ugly monster.
"What the..",Tenten trailed off stepping backwards.The thing roared and Tenten burst out into a run.But she tripped feeling stupid the exact second and looked back up.The monster was smiling with yellow teeth making its way to ehr.She stood up quickly and suddenly Luna was beside her.
"Tenten!Transform!",Luna said,as she threw a bracelet to her.Tenten put it on quickly and bit her lip.Tenten looked back up with a huge fear building up in her,but just let her body move.
She threw her hand in the air,and suddenly it was like nothing happened.
She opened her eyes a moment later and the monster was froze there standing with wide eyes.
She looked down and gasped.
She wore a brown short skirt with a short sleeved white buttoned shirt tucked in and a brown ,big bow in the middle of her shirt.She had a big green gem in the middle of her bow,and she wore green heels.Her hands reached up to her hair,and there was a ponytail,her bangs down and there was a brown bow in her hair.
"What happened?",she asked.
"Destroy the monster!",Luna told her.Tenten nodded feeling confident.
"Leaf Stand!",she yelled holding out her hand.In ehr hand shimmer a brown wand with a green gem at the top of it.
She held it up in the air and swung it around then throwing it down and aiming it at the monster.
"Twigs Forest!",she yelled and then the monster roared as he had turned into a tree,and then it blew up into small shimmers disappearing.
"Very good job.",Luna said.Tenten sighed in relief smiling.Suddenly,she heard footssteps coming and looked down at Luna.
"How do I change back?!",Tenten asked panicking.
"Just snap your finger.",Luna said before leaving.Tenten snaped her finger,and the clothes disappeared also shining away and she was in her normal clothes.
"Hey,you okay?",a voice behind her asked.Tenten turned to see two boys standing there.The one who had asked her was one with long brown hair and lavender,white eyes.
"Y-yeah,just got froze out.",Tenten said nodding.She grabbed her soccer bag and ran past them quickly.
The guy looked back with a suspicious face,but just turned back and continued to walk with his friend.

"Alright,now for my next one.",Luna said as her eyes drifted off of Tenten who was practicing and off somewhere else.Her eyes caught a girl and suddenly her crescent shone.
"Found you,next angel.",Luna said with a smile of her own...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,like my new little story.I bet it may remind you all o something very big.
Guess it!
Traci,I wanted you in this story because like I've said,you are my best friend and I need a best friend in thiss tory.
Gosh,Val never wants to be in a story.Valerie is my other best friend who live sin my neighborhood.
She hates me including her in stories and things.
But I still love her!
And I love you too,Traci!
Be happy!
And to all my fans and readers!
You all rock!
ROCK OUT!!
Bye!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story