Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Moonlight Angels

Chapter 1:3

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-25 - Updated: 2009-10-25 - 1651 words

0Unrated
"Alright,now for my next one.",Luna said as her eyes drifted off of Tenten who was practicing and off somewhere else.Her eeys caught a girl and suddenly,her crescent shone.
"Found you,next angel.",Luna said with a smile of her own.
Luna made her way to the person and hid as she examined her.
The girl wore dark jeans with a black tank top and a long sleeved see-through shirt with some black boots.
"Oh,she is very different from Tenten.",Luna said a bit shocked.
"Oi,Temari!",a voice called.Te girl turned to some oher girls close to her dressing.
"Yeah,I got it!",Temari yelled at them as she walked over to them.
"Guess,I'll have to talk to Tenten about this.",Luna said as she ran off.

"Who's an angel!",Tenten asked Luna as they were alone in the locker room.
"Yes,that girl,Temari,is the next angel.There are six angels.",Luna explaiend.
"But she can't be.She is the most meanest girl here and she scares everybody.",Tenten said.
"I can already see that,but we must get her to cooperate.She is an angel.",Luna said.
"Tenten sighed and nodded understanding.
"Fine,I'll try and talk with her.",Tenten said.
"Good,now come along.I have something to show you.",Luna said.
They walked to the ity of Japan and entered the kareoke room in the mall.
"Luna,what are we doing here?",Tenten asked looking aroun.
"Hold ot your hand.",Luna said.Tenten did as she said and held out her hand.In it shone a little pass.It had her name,her picture,andit said it was a year-long pass.
"What's with this?",Tenten asked.
"It's your pass to our club.",Luna said.Tenten walked up to the cashier who was sitting down listening to music.Tenten shrugged and held out her pass in front of him.
The guy looked up and nodded.Tenten smile amazed that worked and followed Luna inside.
The guy froze for a moment before scratching his head.
"We have year-long passes?",he asked looking around.
Tenten and Luna stood in front one of the kareoke doors.
"Alright,just open the door and we are in.",Luna said.Tenten sighed nodding and opened the door as Luna said.They walked inside,and lights went on amazing Tenten.She looked around and gasped very excited.
It was a big,huge room that had lots of beanbag chais and a table with six chairs around it with a big refrigerator and a big flat screen TV.
"Wow!",Tenten gasped and hurried down the stairs running everywhere.
"Now,calm down.",Luna said.
"How can I?!This is just so awesome!",Tenten squealed.
"Look,I have to get to explaining and you have to get to working on Temari.",Luna said.Tenten looked at her and sighed.
"Fine.",Tenten said sitting down on the brown chair around the table.
"Now,there are only six angels and I am supposed to find them all and group them together.You angels are all needed to seal away all the evil that is awakening and protect the Moonlight Princess.She is currently here in Japan.The only way to seal away the evil is to find all angels and have all angels find the princess.",Luna explained.Tenten nodded understading.
"Then I'll try and talk with Temari.",Tenten said.
"Good.",Luna said.
"But,it's going to be a bit hard.So,you are going to help me,right?",Tenten asked.
"Of course.Now tomorrow,you will go up to her while she is alone and explain.I'll be right behind you.",Luna said.
"Got it.",Tenten said.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMOONLIGHTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was the next day,Tuesday,and it was right now lunch.Tenten was going out to the field to pratice,but then she saw Temari on the bleachers eating so sandwich.
"Oh,yeah.",Tenten said as she remembered what she had to do.She took out her cell and contacted Luna.After that,she took a deep breath walking up to Temari.
"Um,hi.",Tenten said as she stopped in front of the bleachers.Temari looked up with narrowed eyes.
"What do you want?",Temari asked with alot of tone in her voice.
"I'm Tenten,and I came to tell you something important.",Tenten said.
"Then say it and get out of my sight.",Temari said.
"Ok..you're...you're an angel.",Tenten said nodding.Temari scoffed and loooked away.
"I'm not a lesbian.",she said.
"No!No,I'm not either.But,what I'm trying to say is that you're a Moonlight Angel.So am I.",Tenten said.Temari looked at her againa nd sighed.
"Just leave me alone.",she said.Luna suddenly jumped on the bleacher beside Temari and cleared her throat.Temari looked down a little confused.
"Hello.",Luna said.Temari's eyes widened and she stood up jumping.
"What the heck are you?!",she asked.
"I am a cat of course,but not an odrinary one.My name is Luna and what Tenten says is true.You are one of the angels,you may also call yourself soldiers.",Luna explained.
"What is that anyways?",Temari asked jumping off the bleachers and standing in front of Tenten.
"Well,guardians of a Moonlight Princess,from what I hear of Luna.",Tenten said.
"And what makes you think I'll believe you?",Temari asked.
"The fact that you see a talking cat telling you the same thing.",Tenten said.Temari sighed and looked at the cat.
"Ok,look,a talking cat is just freaky but who cares.Give the proof I need.",Temari said crossing her arms.
"Proof!Proof!",a voice mimicked.Temari turned and held ehr fit at Tenten,but froze as she saw a huge monster standing behind Tenten.
"What the...",Temari trailed off stepping backwards.Tenten turned and held her hand up in the air,the transform taking over.
After it happened,Tenten kicked the monster and it fell backwards.
"I'll distract the monster.",Tenten called.Temari stared wide eyed,when Luna called her name.
"Hold out your hand.",Luna said.Temari looked at the montser once more,before doing as Luna said.
Wrapped around her wrist,was a black bracelet with gems.The same as Tenten's,but Tenten was brown.
"Now,transform.",Luna yelled.Temari gullped and nodded squeezing her eyes shut.Her hand flew to the air,and the transform had happened the same way it did with Tenten.
The transform finished,and Temari looked down at herself.
She wore a black skirt with a white buttoned short-sleeved shirt tucked in,a big black bow in the middle of her shirt with a white gem in the middle of it.She wore black shiny,short boots with buckles.Her hair was in a straight ponytail with a big,black bow in her hair.
"Now,go help Tenten.",Luna yelled.Temari ran up to Tenten who had just punched the monster down.
"Temari...",Tenten trailed off as she looked at Temari with a smile.
"Guess I am an angel.",Temari said with a shrug.
"Angel!Angel!",the monster mimicked standing back up.Temari looked at him with narrowed eyes.
"Drums Wand!",Temari yelled holding her hand in the air.In her hand appaeared a black stink with a white gem at the top of it.She swung it around befor throwing it down and aiming it at the monster.
"Drum Solo!",she yelled and a few huge blast hit the monster,making it blow up in the end.
"Wow,Temari.",Tenten said.Temari smiled and turned to Tenten.
"That was so cool.",she said.
"I know.",Tenten said.
"Hey,lunch is about to be over.Change back.",Luna said.Tenten nodded as Temari scratched her head.
"Just snap your finger.",Tenten said as she snappe dher finger and turne dback.Temari snapped her finger,and she wa sback to normal as well.
"Wow,this is really so wierd,but awesome.",Temari said.
"You two,skip your school for now and come with me.",Luna said.
"Ok.",Temari said shrugging.
"But,I have more classes.",Tenten said.
"Oh,just skip it.",Temari said grabbing Tenten and pulling her along.
"Oi!",a voice called.They stopped to see some guy with another looking at them.
"What are you gonna do with that girl?",one of the guys asked.
"Oh,hehe,she's just making me go to my house since I'm sick.",Tenten said pretending to cough.
"How troublesome.",the other guy,with the high pineapple ponytail and brown eyes,said.
"Idiots.",Temai muttered as she just contineud to pull Tenten.
"Gosh,that Temari sure is mean.",the guy said.
"Whatever.",the guy with the high ponytail said walking ahead.

When they finished going to the club,they went back to school making the excuse that they were in the nurse,and just sat in their classroom.
School finished,and they wree going back to the club as they had agreed they would.Temari also got the year-long pass so amused that people actually believed it.
Luna was going ot the club to meet them,when she suddenly felt something.She looked around and her eyes caught sight of a girl that was talking with others.
Her crescent shone,and again she smiled.
"Another angel.",Luna said running up to her.She hid behind the bushes.
"Ino!Come on!",a voice called.Luna smiled atching as Ino ran off wth her friends.
"Ino..",Luna trailed off as she hurried to the club to tell the others of the news.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,another chapter of this selection.
I hoped you guys liked it.
Please rate or review if you like it or anything.
But please don't give me a bad rate or review,it'll only make me cry.
Thank you for reaing this story.
ByeBye!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story