Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Moonlight Angels

Chapter 2:3

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-20 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 940 words

-1Illiterate
"That preppy princess is one?",Temari scoffed.Tenten,Luna,and her sat in the club listening to how Luna had found the third angel.
"Yes,that Ino girl.",she said.
"Ino Yamanaka.Very popular girl,super pretty,and has money.",Tenten explained.
"And so,you tw will confront her and explain to her.The next monster will be targeting her,as the ones before you.So be sure to catch her quick tomorrow,but be alone.",Luna said.
"Fine,fine.",Temari muttered walking up to the refrigerator.Tenten nodded and smiled.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMxOxOxNxLxIxGxHxTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ino was outside walking to her next class,late as everybody was already in classes.
"Ino!",somebody called.She turned to see two girls running up to her.Two that were familiar,but not liked.
"What?",she asked.
"Alright,be sure to not think we are crazy,okay?",Tenten assured.
"Right,whatever.",she said flipping her hair.Temari rolled her eyes.
"Right.So me and Temari,name's Tenten by the way,are Moonlight Angels.So are you.",Tenten said.
"That is so corny.What are you,five?",Ino laughed.
"What are you,retarded?",Temari shot back.Ino rolled her eyes.
"Ino.",they heard.They looked down and Tenten and Temari sighed in relief as Luna was walking up to them.
"Aw,what a cute kitty.",Ino cued bending down to pet Luna.
"Do not dare touch me.",Luna warned.Ino's eyes widened and she fell back schrieking.
"Shhhh!Dang,you're too loud.",Temari hushed at her.
"What is that thing??",Ino questioned.
"I am Luna,Priestess of The Moon.Pleasure to meet you,Angel.Now,believe what they say and hold out your hand.",Luna said.Ino shook her head still staring with wide eyes.Tenten sighed and bent down,grabbed Ino's hand and holding out her arm.
A bracelet suddenly lit around Ino's wrist.A light blue bracelet,with many gems.
"There,now stand up and transform.",Luna commanded.Ino trembled as she stood up,but she managed to.
Tenten and Temari held up their hands,and as quick as always,they transformed.Ino did the same slowly,and like a blink of an eye,she was in an outfit like them.She wore a short blue shirt,white short-sleeved dressy shirt tucked in,with a big,blue bow in the center of her dhirt with a white gem in the middle of the bow.Blue heels popped on and her hair was in a high ponytail,a bow centered on top,big and blue.
"OMG!What just happened??",Ino asked looking herself up and down.
"Look out!",Tenten warned and pushed her down.
"What beautiful girls to eat up!",the monster yelled laughing maniacally after.Temari kicked him fast,making him fall back and helped Tenten and Ino up quickly.
"Ino,you fight him.It's your fight.",Temari said.
"But-But-But-"
"Don't think!Just do!",Tenten yelled and pushed her towards the monster.
Ino gulped as the monsterstood up and brushed himself off.
"Oh,a volunteer who'd like to be eatan.Why you made it so much easier.",he laughed.Ino shook her head and took a deep breath.
"Bubble Blower!",she yelled holding out her hand.In her hand formed a bubble stick and she held it to her mouth.
"Bubble Bath!",she said,and blew,bubbles coming out at an alarming pace.They popped at the monster all over his body,and then he blew up,nothing no longer there.
"Yay!I won!",Ino squealed.
"Alright,I'll go looking for the next angel.",Luna said and walked off.Ino continued to squeal and danced around.Tenten and Temari snapped her finger,snickering at Ino.Ino looked at them and ran up to them.
"Hey,how do you like go back to normal?",she asked.
"Snap your finger.",Tenten said.She did as Tenten said,and smiled as she went back to normal.
"Wow,so cool.",Ino said clapping her hands.
"Meet us at the karaoke place ater school.",Temari said.
"Why?",she asked.
"Just do it.You'll see why.",Tenten said.
"Fine.Well,I have to get to class,so toodles.",she said hugging the both,and then running off.Temari started to pretend to gag,and Tenten just laughed.
"Three down,three to go.",Tenten said.
"Yep.Come on,let's get going.",Temari said.Tenten nodded in agreement,and both left to class.

"Alright,there are only three more Anegsl to find.This has become very easy.",Luna said.
She walked down the sidewalk of the schoo,looking around.
Soon,classes ended and she had seen Tenten,and Temari,along with Ino,had already left.Luna sneakily walked past all the students,looking at each.
"Oh,where is that fourth?",she asked herself.
"Hi!Hi!Hi!",she heard.Luna lookd around,until she finally saw a girl.
The girl was absolutely dressed wierdly and looked absolutely strange.Her hair was three different colors,and she wore clothes of all sorts of colors,and patterns.
The girl walked by people saying hi to all that passed her all excited and happily.
"Traci,come on.Let's go to my house quick to study before my annoying brother comes.",a girl said to her.
"Traci is her name?",Luna asked herself.The Traci girl nodded happily,and the two skipped off.
"Suddenly,Luna;s crescent shined and she smiled.
"The next angel!",she gasped.
She turned and began to run off quickly,heading to the karaoke place.
"I must inform them all quickly.",Luna said to herself as she ran.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm done!Thank you for reading!
Hope you liked it!:]
Review if you'd like!:}
Bye Bye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story