Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Moonlight Angels

Chapter 3:3

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-06 - Updated: 2010-07-06 - 760 words

0Unrated
The fourth angel,Traci,walked to her class,a smile on her excited face.
"Traci?",Tenten asked Luna.
"Yes,there she is.Now go for her.",Luna said.Tenten sighed and walked towards her,when Traci had tripped dropping all of her papers.
People around her walked by carelessly entering their classes.Soon,it was only Luna,Tenten,and Traci.
"Umm,need help?",Tenten asked.Traci looked back and smiled.
"I'm okay,but sure.",she said.Tenten bent down and helped her quickly,looking out for the monster.
They stood up and Tenten handed her her papers.
"Thanks.",she said.
"Ummm,I actually have something to talk to you about.",Tenten said.
"OK,What is it?",Traci asked.
"It might sound crazy but you are a Moonlight Angel.Also called Moonlight Soldier.",Tenten explained.
"Really?!That's super awesome!",Traci squealed jumping up and down.
"You believe me?",Tenten asked.
"Yeah,it sounds so cool.",Traci said nodding eccentrically.Tenten smiled and nodded with her.
But in a split second,her eyes widened and she moved to push Traci out the way.
Traci was pushed away and Tenten transformed quickly.
"Leaf Stand!",she yelled and quickly started to attack the monster.
"Traci!",Luna yelled.
Traci looked down wide-eyed at Luna and immediately smiled.
"So cool!A talking cat!",she squealed.Luna sighed and the bracelet appeared on Traci's wrist.
"Transform!",Luna yelled.Traci looked down at the bracelet standing up and then back at the monster.
Traci smiled and held her hands up,and she transformed quickly.
She wore a pink short skirt with a short sleeved white button shirt tucked in.A big,pink bow at the middle of her shirt.She had a shiny white gem in the middle of her shirt and she wore white short boots with pink flowers decorated on them.Her hair was her original brown hair straighted down to where it reached to her shoulder and had beads decorated in them with the colors of pink and white.
"Aww!I look so preppy!",Traci whined.
Suddenly,Tenten was blown away and fell with a grunt.
Traci ran up to the monster and smiled waving.
"Hi,I'm going to defeat you.",she said and held up her hand."Flower Wand!",she called.
In her hand appeared a colorful wand with a pink gem at the top.
She clapped her hands excitedly and held the wand pointing at the monster.
She waved bye and the monster confusedly scratched his head.
"Bye Bye?",he said.She smiled and nodded.
"Flower Garden!",she yelled and immediately,a branch of flowers wrapped around the monster and squeezed him tightly,turning him into sparkly dust.
Temari and Ino popped out and saw the victory of Traci as the monster blew up.
"She must be the fourth angel.",Temari said as Luna walked up to them.
"You guys are lucky that nobody came out and saw you.",Ino said.Tenten stood up and snapped her finger changing back.Traci saw her and did the same thing,laughing at it.
Tenten started to stretch out her bruised arm.
"That one was a lot stronger.",Tenten said.
"Stronger?",Luna asked.
"Yeah.",Tenten comfirmed.
"Hmm,seems a bit suspicious.For now,go back to your classes.Traci,here is your pass and head to the karaoke place after school with Tenten.I'll explain things down there.",Luna said.Traci nodded enthustiastically.
"See you guys later.",Temari said.
"Bye.",Ino said.
"OK,bye.",traci said waving.Tenten waved bye to her and walked away.
"Traci,you OK.",somebody asked.She turned and her face went red as her crush,Daisuke,stood there.
"Oh,hi.Nothing wrong.",Traci said,hearts in her eyes.
"Oh,OK.Just heard some noise.I'll see you later.",he said and waved walking off.
She sighed as he walked away and dreamily thought of him as she walked off.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMxOxOxNxLxIxGxHxTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Luna sat secretely under a bench watching for the next angel.
"Hinata,can you let me borrow notes.I wasn't here yesterday."
Luna looked over to see a girl who wore clothes that covered everywhere and and had lavender eyes with long,raven hair with bangs.
"Here you go.",she said with a small and quiet voice handing the girls papers.
"Thanks.I'll give them back tomorrow.Bye.",they said and walked off.The girl,Hinata,nodded and continued to walk,her head bowed as she read a book.
Suddenly,Luna's crest shone,but it was a more powerful shine.
This girl had great strength.
"Found you,fifth angel.",Luna murmured.
Sign up to rate and review this story