Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Moonlight Angels

Chapter 4:3

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-15 - Updated: 2010-07-15 - 1451 words

0Unrated
Hinata sat on the roof alone reading her book and eating her lunch.
How she wished there was-
"Yo!"
Hinata's head shot up and she looked up to see four girls.
"Who are you?",she asked softly.
"Sorry,couldn't hear that.What?" Temari asked.Tenten rolled her eyes and smiled.
"I'm Tenten.These are my friends Temari,Traci,and Ino."
Hinata nodded to Tenten's explanation but still wondered.
"Is there something that you want?"
Traci ran up and smiled nodding.
"Yep!We came to tell you that you're a Moonlight Angel.Just like all of us!"
Hinata's eyes narrowed in confusion and closed her book.
"Moonlight Angel?What is that?"
"It is a soldier to the moon.You are also guardians to the Moonlight Princess.It seems that one of you six angels are the princess."
Hinata stood up slowly and awkwardly.
"Your lips didn't move when you said that." Hinata stared suspiciously at Tenten,who smiled and nodded.
"That's because I didn't say that.Luna did."
"Who's-"
"That would be me."
Hinata's eyes traveleddown slowly,narrowed and guarded.
In her eyes,she saw a cat.An unusual looking one.
"What is that?"
Luna gasped and stood up from her sitting state and hissed.
"I beg your pardon!I am not a what but a whom!I am Luna,High Priestess of Moon!"
Hinata backed up staring wide-eyed.Luna sighed very annoyed and made the bracelet appear on Hinata's wrist.But instead,a necklace appeared on her neck.
"Angels,get in formation.The monster will come soon.I'll help the fifth angel transform.It seems she is different?"
The girls nodded and quickly transformed into angels.Hinata stared wide eyed at them in absolute shock,confusion,and disbelief.
"Look out for the monster."
Everybody nodded at Tenten's order and surrounded Luna and Hinata.
"Now I want you to transform and you'll have to let your mind go blank."
Hinata shook her head stepping away from Luna.Luna rolled her eyes at the fear shone towards her and jumped onto the bench.
"Yoohoo!!!"
The angels heads shot up and saw a huge,green blob with a smile straight across it's face.
"Ahhhh!What is that?" Hinata screamed falling back as she stumbled backwards.
"Transform!" Hibata looked at Luna with wide eyes at the order.
Tenten and the angels ran towards the monster with wands in place of their hands using their magic.
Hinata watched them with eyes.
"Transform,fifth angel!"
Hinata squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head forcing herself to think that all of this...was just a dream.
Suddenly,a wierd feeling invaded all of her body.She opened her eyes and her entire body was glowing with light.
The angels had stopped to look,even the monster.Luna let her eyes go wide with her thoughts of Hinata being the possible princess.
Hinata had started to transform.
She wore a purple short skirt with a white short sleeved button shirt tucked in and a huge purple bow in the middle of her shirt the color of purple and a dark purple gem.Her hair was in a bun with a bow placed in the middle,the color of purple and purple heels with long white socks that reached up to her knees.
"Is she the princess?" Tenten whispered.
Hinata stood up and looked over herself.
"What happened?"
Luna smiled and nodded with please.
"I think we've found the princess."
"Hey,let Hinata take this one."
Tenten,Traci,and Ino smiled with agreement.Luna nodded in approvement and all angels back up.
Hinata shakily walked towards the monster with a huge gulp.
She shakily held out her hand and opened her lips.
"Lighting Strike."
In her hand appeared a purple lightning bolt full of electricity.
"That is so sweet."
The girls nodded their heads in agreement with Temari's statement and stared in wonder.
Hinata took a deep breath and pointed the bolt at the monster.
"Lightning Storm."
The electricity in the bolt shot to the sky and then all together gatjering all lightning in the world,it striked straight down to the monster burning it out completely.
It exploded with colorful sprinkles falling to the ground and disappeared.
"Did I just do that?"
Tenten walked up to Hinata and nodded patting her shoulder.
"Yeah,you just did."
Luna smiled in please and approval and walked up to Hinata.
"We're going to have a long talk after school today-Wait!"
All the angels eyes went to her.
"What is it?"
"Somebody is coming."
They gasped and snapped their fingers quickly.Hinata watched them confusedly.
"Snap your finger!"
Hinata jumped at Temari's yell and quickly did as she was told.She was back in her uniform and normal again.
"What happened to me?" Hinata whispered to herself.
The roof door opened and out came a pink-haired girl.
She wore skinny jeans with a black shirt with fake paint on it and a chain on the beltloops of her jeans.her tie was lossened and her shirt was untucked with a spiked belt over it.She wore knee-high black converse and fishnet fingerless gloves with colorful bracelets.She wore a necklace with a skull over a cross and wore black eyeliner with mascara.Her hair was long and wavy hair with bangs,and her eyes green.She had a piercing on her nose,her lip,her left eyebrow,and a double piercing on her right ear.She had on a black,huge hoodie with her sleeves pushed up.Her nails were painted black and she had rings on almost all of her fingers.
"Even I ain't that mean and cruel as Sakura Haruno."
The angels looked at Temari with shocked faces.
Hinata ran up to the girl and bowed her head.
"Sakura-san."
Everybody's eyes widened at the action.
"They know eachother?"
Everybody shrugged at Ino's question.Traci squealed and jumped clapping her hands.
"Aw,so sweet!They may be secret best friends!" Traci laughed.
"Wierdo." Traci bowed her head in thanks at Temari's insult.
"That wasn't a compliment!Freak!"
Traci once again bowed her head and made Temari groan in frustration.
"What's going on?I heard noise?",Sakura asked.
Her voice was remarkably velvety smooth and beautiful,but deadly and dangerous.Like the perfect dying melody.
Suddenly,Luna's crest shone and she gasped.
"She's the sixth angel!" Everybody looked at Luna with wide eyes except Hinata who kept her head bowed.
"Oh,great."
Everybody nodded their heads with Ino's staement.
They looked back and gasped as they saw that Sakura smiled at Hinata having her raise her head.
"Are you okay?" Hinata nodded at Sakura's question enthusiastically.
"Wow,must have a strong relationship." Everybody nodded agreeing with Tenten's statement.
"No matter.She is the sixth angel.I've found everybody."
"A talking cat...how unusual."
Luna smirked at Sakura's coolness and calm and walked up to her.
"I am Luna,High Priestess of the moon and you are a Moonlight Angel.Guardian of the moon and Moonlight Princess."
"Guardian,huh?And this princess?"
"We believe that it is Hinata-san.Her transform into a angel was nothing I've seen before."
"Really?Is that true,Hina-chan?"
Hinata nodded to Sakura's question.
"Strange.So,what,do I transform too?"
"Yes.Hold out your wrist."
Sakura boredly did as she said and held out her wrist.But not bracelet appeared,but a necklace.
One that looked greater than Hinata's necklace.
"It seems both of you have necklaces instead of bracelets.You two have great importance."
"How great."
"Well,come to the karaoke shop this afternoon and show him this card."
In both Hinata's and Sakura's hand appeared a card.
"Sakura-san,do we go?"
"Do you always ask her for permission?" Everybody wondered along with the question of Ino's.
"Yes,for she-"
"She is going to go with Hina-chan to see if any fun comes out of this wierdness.If nothing interests me,I'm gone."
Everybody stared at Sakura as she said this,interrupting Hinata's words.
"Then I will go."
Sakura looked at Hinata and smiled at her sayings.
"Good Day,Luna..and angels?"
Sakura gave a salute to them and turned leaving.
"Wait for me,Sakura-sama!"
Hinata hurried and grabbed her lunch and books and ran after Sakura.
"Is Sakura her boss or something?"
Everybody shrugged at Tenten's question and sat down exhausted.
"Well.I,Luna,proclaim that we have found all angels.But...something is still a bit unknown.Who is the princess and the leader of you angels?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well,I hope you liked it.I'll work harder at this and will be creating a whole new lifetime of stories.
Staring with a story called"
'Only You'
Look out for it!
Luv U!Muahhhh!
Bye Bye:3!!
Sign up to rate and review this story