Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > The Hunted

Raven

by Demi-goddess 1 review

The White Tiger team rescue a girl, when they find her near their camp with serious injuries. Her village was wiped out and the culprits are after her,wanting her dead. The bladebreakers try to pro...

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Ray - Published: 2006-04-12 - Updated: 2006-04-12 - 960 words

0Unrated
A/N- Hey FicWad! I am the same Demi-goddess from Fanfiction.net here with my first Beyblade fiction that i wrote. I hope you enjoy it, and updates will be fast, because i've already finished this and started the sequel ^.^'

Story title- The Hunted
Author- Demi-goddess
Chapter title- Raven

"Raven! Joey's back!" A voice sounded. Raven looked up from her beyblade, Chiron. Her brother was back from fighting! She ran outside to be greeted by a tall man, with the same blue/black hair as hers and blue tunic, although hers was slightly different. He wore a face mask that hid the bottom half of his face; his nose and face.

"Heya, Raven!" The man asked, giving her a hug.

"Hey Joey! Were you victorious?" She asked her elder brother. Joey smiled underneath the white piece of cloth.

"Yep. Those barbarians won't be coming back in a hurry." He replied after prying his little sister off him. His cerulean blue eyes shone like pools of water. "Now, what's for lunch? I'm starving!"

Raven laughed. Even at the age of 20, Joey acted like a child. All he thought about were food... and beyblading. He had taught Raven how to play. He was the village champion and has been for as long as Raven could remember. She followed her brother inside the house, to find her mother cooking and her father reading. Her mother and father were both middle aged and both had kind faces. Her mother had blue hair and grey eyes, while her father had black hair and blue eyes. Raven and Joey knew where they had got their appearances from, in definatly. Her father used to fight for her village, but retired. Her village was situated in the mountainess region of China, and was usually a peaceful place, like water. Which fitted, because they were the 'ÖõëÃΕΎ ýäáôïò' or 'Water Tribe'. But lately, marauders and looters had been seen nearby and a few had the actual nerve to try and enter. That was where Joey had been for the past month.

"You've changed, Raven." Joey said, when they had sat down. "Grown a lot in a load of aspects."

Raven smiled. "Yep. I decided I needed a change from my usual garb, because I've changed a lot in personality."

"Yes. A lot more mature lately. And that's not the only thing that's changed." Her dad said, putting down his book. Joey looked puzzled, and glanced from Raven to his father. "Boys."

Joey laughed. "Boys? Well I should have guessed you would be being chased by the opposite sex, because you're related to me!"

Raven laughed and raised an eyebrow. It was true, though. She had grown up a bit. She had recently turned 16, and decided to change her appearance. New blue, strapless tunic with matching gloves and shoes, and letting her hair down. Her parents had been surprised at first, but let it go. And now the boys in her village were chasing her. They would challenge her to beybattles, waging that if they won, she would have to date them for a week, or things like that. She hasn't lost a match ever. She was pulled out of her thinking, by a loud bang and smoke. Screaming and shouting filled the air, and Joey ran out of the house, her parents following. Raven ran after them, but stopped at the sight she saw. Many houses were on fire and bodies littered the ground.

"Hey cutie!"

Raven whirled around to see a tall lad of about 19 standing behind her. He grabbed her wrist. She tried to get out of his vice-like grip, but failed.

'If only I had my swords.' She thought.

"Get off me! Now!" She screamed.

"No. You aren't gettin' away from me." He taunted. She twisted and pulled, but all that did was give her excruciating pain. She yelled out in pain. "Awww. Sorry. Is my grip too tight? Have I broken your ickle-wickle wrist?"

"GET OFF MY SISTER!" A roar sounded, followed by the sound of an arrow being fired. It hit the lad in the neck and he fell to the floor, dead. Raven fell to the ground, only to be helped up by her brother. "You ok?" He asked. She nodded. "Then get outta here! Here are your swords. I want you outta here! It's too dangerous! I don't want to lose you. I love you too much!"

Tears welled up in Raven's eyes, but she took her blades and ran into the forest that surrounded the village. She ran and ran, not caring where she went. She had never left the village; it was too peaceful. She ran up endless hills and across rivers and streams. She thought she was safe, when a shout echoed up to her.

"There she is!"

She turned to see about 3 men running towards her.

'Obviously looters.' She thought. She didn't run, though. She took a defensive stand and drew her two curved swords. It was obvious from the start of their fight that they wanted her dead. She swung and slashed, lashed and lacerated and crushed her opponents, leaving one left. She had no strength left, for she had several stab wounds, leaking blood from various places. The heaviest was in her stomach, and she could feel it was deep. She knew she wouldn't be able to fight any longer, so she fled. The man followed, but he was more tired than her, so he lagged behind. She was finally able to lose her pursuer, but she carried on running. She ran up a steep hill and stopped at the top. Before her lay a small camp; still occupied. She smiled as her vision was eaten away by darkness.

"Thank you..." Were her last words, as she collapsed...
Sign up to rate and review this story