Categories > Original > Drama > Stockholm Syndrome

Stockholm Syndrome

by tildyful 0 reviews

Pairing: Giru/Tero (Vidoll) Tero, feared for his icy composure and family ties is kidnapped off the street by a boy much alike him... Giru. What happens when the Giru starts asking for a ransom...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-09-06 - Updated: 2009-09-11 - 859 words

0Unrated
He always knew something like this would happen.
He was the son of a major Yakuza boss; there was no way something like this couldn’t have happened.
He had been pulled off the street and shoved into a van, he knew there was no point screaming for help, nor was there a point to fighting against his kidnappers.
He was sitting in the corner of the speeding van, there was a bag over his head and he could only breathe with difficulty. Every now and then he could hear muffled voices and the occasional hand on his bound limbs which meant he was surrounded.
He closed his eyes and wished for some sort of reprieve from death.
The van stopped suddenly, making him pitch forward and hit his nose on what he assumed was the back door. He stifled a sob as he felt warm blood run down his face; maybe he’d broken his nose.
Rough hands grabbed his arms and forced him up onto his feet before lifting him off the ground completely. He could feel the wind that could only mean a high place, and far off he could hear the sounds of Tokyo. He was outside the city, and they were going to throw him off a bridge. He bit his lip to stop from crying as his captors started to move forwards, he only hoped it would be quick and he wouldn’t have to wait in pain for a train or truck to finish him off.
Suddenly the wind was gone, and the temperature went up. He could smell old wood and something else, something he couldn’t quite remember.
“Is that him?” He heard a boy ask.
One of the men holding him grunted.
“Is he conscious?” The boy asked again, and he could feel hands on the bag covering his face. Suddenly it was ripped off and the bright fluorescent lights were burning holes in his vision. He hissed and blinked quickly. “It is him…” The boy said again. He rolled his head to the side to see this boy. He was tall with black hair to his shoulders, his eyes were so brown they looked black, and his lips were full and pink. He was wearing the normal clothes of a teenager, black jeans black singlet and grey hoodie. “He’s bleeding. What happened?”
“Fell into the door when we were driving.” One of the men holding him replied.
“You know… I thought you’d be a bit more… Dangerous.” The boy said, coming close enough that he felt in danger.
He stayed still but rolled his eyes to look the other way.
A sharp blow landed on his cheek and he closed his eyes. “You’d be smart to be polite Tero…”
He looked over at the other boy at the sound of his name, how on earth did he know it?
“Take him to the cage… I’ll interview him privately.”
“But sir-“
“Do as I say.”
“Yes sir.”
Tero bit his lip hard, the cage sure didn’t sound like a holiday.

The cage wasn’t really a cage; it was a large round room without windows and a small cage for a table. And it was no holiday.
“What do you want with me?” He asked softly when it was just him and the other boy.
“What do I want? Well I’ve got what I want.”
“I have no power over my father’s business, and if he thinks I’m in trouble that could well become his trouble he won’t save me.”
“Who said he would be in trouble? You’re the one in trouble if he doesn’t pay up.” The boy shrugged and leant into him. “You shouldn’t be so smug Tero. You’re sitting in a place you don’t know with your hands and legs tied to a chair, right now I could do anything to you.”
“But then you’d get no money right?”
“Not true. I lose the money if you die, and I don’t plan on killing you, or not yet.”
Tero frowned and tried to move his hands.
“You can’t move a bit… Can you…?”
“Let me go.”
“And what do I get if I do?”
“You’ll live.”
“You’re not on the position to threaten me.”
“Get these ropes off me and we’ll see.”
“Tonight you can stay in that chair. Tomorrow I’ll move you, but not from this room…” The boy stood and walked towards him. “Sweet dreams…” He sighed, and pulled the bag over his eyes and nose so only his mouth was visible. The heavy metal door opened creakily. “Goodnight Tero.” He said and the door closed with a deafening bang.
The only thing he could hear was the rough sound of his breathing. And sleep tried to come, but he fought it off, blinking away the tiredness and staring at the dark fabric of the bag.

*

Hope you liked it~
Please review or something, and don't worry the next part is ready... But I'll only post it if I think someones reading it...
Sign up to rate and review this story