Categories > Original > Drama > Stockholm Syndrome

"I want to make you scream"

by tildyful 0 reviews

Tero has been kidnapped by the mysterious Giru, his torure is soon to begin, how long can he hold out?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-11-01 - Updated: 2009-11-01 - 853 words

0Unrated
The door opened behind him and he heard footsteps come closer.
“How did you sleep last night then Tero?”
He stared in silence at the material.
“I slept well, had a dream about what I’m going to do with all that money when your dad pays up.” The boy walked around until it sounded like he was in front of him. “Now, now, don’t ignore me.” He laughed, clicking his fingers. “Don’t you remember? I’m moving you today.” The bag was ripped off and he blinked a few times to get used to the dim lights.
Tero closed his eyes, this was his chance. They’d have to unbind him to rope him up again, then he’d run.
“Tsukagoshi I’ll need your help, get Mori to guard the door.”
Tero jumped as hands touched his shoulders.
“Nervous?”
He kept staring and felt the ropes on his wrists and feet loosen. He was being lifted and moved towards the wall behind him, he tried to pull out of their grasp but found himself in pain, and he was just too tired to fight.
Something cold clipped over his wrists and ankles, making him hang spread eagled, with his feet barely touching the ground.
“What kind of thing is this…?” He asked hurriedly, feeling even more nervous as Tsukagoshi and Mori left the room, closing the door behind them.
“I just thought now I can reach you better… I can inflict much worse pain on you when your whole body is in reach.”
Tero tried to shake himself loose, but hissed as he felt the metal dig into his skin. “Who are you? What family are you from?” He cried, looking down and away.
“Who am I? Why Tero… You haven’t got much memory. Which family? Why would I tell you?”
“Please what’s your name at least…?”
“Giru, that’s what you can call me.” The boy sighed, and Tero felt his hand grab his chin. “Look at people when they talk to you.”
His chin was wrenched up and he cried out in pain. Giru looked at him and dropped his hand away.
“It’s not like I want to hurt you. But you know I have to.”
Tero gritted his teeth as Giru moved away.
“At least I’m not interrogating you too.” Giru said, “Because I’m sure you know some secrets about your father’s business that no one else does.”
“I don’t know anything more than my brothers, why did you decide on me?”
“Decided on you? I chose the first born son; I thought that was how it worked in those circles.” He shrugged. “In theory, you’re supposed to have the most respect from your father. Being the son who’ll inherit it all you’re supposed to be the one they want to protect. Right?”
Tero laughed, stopping quickly as pain ripped through him from his wrists. “It’s the most promising son, being kidnapped does not show you’re promising. It shows you’re stupid enough to be kidnapped; I think you’ve been watching too many gangster films.” He sighed and twisted his wrists in the steel traps.
“So I ruined it for you? “ Giru laughed. “I’m sure your brothers would say the same.”
“They wouldn’t be here, and if they were, you’d probably be dead.”
“And why aren’t I dead when you’re here?”
“They use weapons, I don’t, my idea is why would you make death so impersonal, to be so detached as to kill someone with your own hands is something to be admired. Shooting someone from 200 meters away when they can’t even see your face, that’s cowardice.”
“You know I didn’t believe you were as dangerous as they all told me you were, but what you just said then…” Giru nodded. “I want to make you scream and writhe; I want all your danger focused on me.” He said softly, moving closer.
“Either that or kill me.” Tero replied, feeling Giru touch his stomach.
“Unlike you and your brothers, I use tools. Knives, cigarettes anything. I hope you look forward to it.”
“Not starting today?” He replied, feeling Giru against his leg.
“I have things to do, people to see.”
Tero felt Giru move a little, he pushed his knee up as high as he could, Giru jumped back before he made contact.
“That’s what I was looking for before.” He laughed, moving towards the door. “Tomorrow we’ll be spending much longer together, look forward to it.”
Tero smiled at him, baring his teeth as Giru walked out of the room.
He looked around one more time; it was always good to know your surroundings. There wasn’t much to see, a round concrete room, a broken chair, the cage the room had been named after and a small grate. He closed his eyes, he was tired. Tired enough that, even if it would hurt, he had to sleep.


So, the read count was high... I unno, I'll keep posting I guess.
Sign up to rate and review this story