Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I tried to make you sing, but all you did was scream

I tried to make you sing, but all you did was scream

by ReneeWay 2 reviews

Renee is a lead singer of an up and coming band called broken spirits who idolizes My Chemical Romance...and guess who they are called to open for on their next tour...this is her big break but can...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-11-01 - Updated: 2009-11-01 - 562 words

1Ambiance
"Really Ree, do you honestly believe that just because you sent an ameture video of us performing we'll land a spot as anyone's opening act?"

Renee Alis Lovette looked over at her friend and lead guitarist, Alex Stanford. She had known him since they had been in pampers and he was stealing her bottles and she couldn't believe how pessimistic he sounded. "Alex. We sound great, sound spectacular, and put on a great show. Why wouldn't anyone want us?"

"That's all true but it's been a month since you submitted the video and nothing. I'm being realistic here."

They were having this conversation while Renee, or Ree as she was known to close friends and family, was once again checking her mail. Looking through the letters she stopped at one peice of mail and started slowly smiling. "Alex I think you spoke too soon," Ripping open the letter, she quickly read it and screamed. "Alex get the rest of the band tcgether! It's finally our big break!"

A Month Earlier is New Jersey

"Hey Gee! Come check this out!
"What is it Frank?" Gerard Way asked as he came from the kitchen.
"Its a video this band sent out. Their trying to become someone's opening act and did it by putting a video up on Youtube, Myspace, Xanga, and Facebook."
Gerard came over to the computer and fitted between Mikey and Ray, who were also crowded around the computer along with Bob. He leaned in as Frank hit play as a beautiful girl with black hair and blood red bangs came up. "Hey everyone out their! We're posting this in hopes that some big band sees this, likes what they see, and gives us a call to be their opening band. For all of you not a big band we hope you enjoy our video but for those that are please give us a call of mail us. We would love the break!" He watched as some dude jokingly pushed her to the side and hold up a sign with their contact information. Then as she shoved him out of the way again and told him to get on his 'effin' guitar and play. Then what followed was a series of songs that in his opinion deserved a chance. "Hey Frank start that over. I want their address. They would be a great open for us on the tour we got coming up.

He quickly got the address written down then started on the letter:

Dear Broken Spirits,
We saw your video on Youtube and.....


Back in California

"Would Love for you to be the opening act in our next tour. You seem to have alot of potential and we would love to have you with us for the whole tour and give you the chance you desrve to grow. Please call us at the number listed below and we'll set up travel arrangments. Oh by the way that is my personal cell number please don't throw this is the trash thank you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerly yours
Gerard Arthur Way and the rest of the band

p.s. If you can't figure out which band this is I am deeply saddened but will tell you anyway just incase. This is.."

She paused in her reading for dramatic purposes and then looking at her band screams "MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!"
Sign up to rate and review this story