Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I tried to make you sing, but all you did was scream

Midnight meeting with Gee Way

by ReneeWay 3 reviews

ok the first real Chapter....quickly updates for CyanideChild..who by the way read one of you sotories and loved it!!!! and the title is the summary

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-01 - Updated: 2009-11-02 - 499 words

1Ambiance
It had been a long month since Renee had called Gerard and arranged travel details and now here she was sitting on a hotel bed one night away from meeting her idols. She was so excited she couldn't sleep so deciding to get a quick smoke, this was a non smoking room, she wraps up in her snuggie as if it was a hooded cape and sneaks outside. Leaning against the wall she fires up a cigarette and sighs deeply. 'Tomorrow I'll meet him.' She thinks to herself as she takes a long drag of the cigarette. Behing her she hears "Hey! You got another one of those?" She jumped having been so lost in thoughts the voice scared her.

"Yeah, I got another one." Pulling a cigarette out of her pack, she passes it to the voice with out even looking.
"Thanks." She sighed as she listened to the voice's steps got closer. "So why is a pretty girl and good singer like you doing out this late?"
At that she turned around and started to say "Oh you must have seen...." She froze as her dark blue eyes met the hazel eyes she used to stare at in magazines.
"Your video. Yeah, I did. That's why your here." Gerard said looking ay her laughingly.
"What...why....I thought..." She stuttered on mentally kicking herself for sounding like and idiot. But she was so shocked she couldn't speak right.
"That we were supposed to come tomorrow?" She nodded "Well we were but I wanted to meet the fantastic singer. And I got that chance with out even having to go upstairs."

'This is not happening! I am not meeting Gerard Way looking like complete crap' She thought to herself.
"You don't look like crap" It was with that statement she realized she had spoken out loud and turned such a bright red she knew she had to have been glowing. And it didn't help that he was laughing at her.
She took another drag off her cigarette to try and calm down. Then finally collecting herself and spoke softly. "It is so awesome to meet you. I've dreamt of this day for so long. It was cause of you I wanted to become a singer. You're my effin inspiration. The name is Renee and i would love it if you would call me Ree." She held out her hand.

Taking her hand gently in his he thought 'She is so beautiful' but said, "Well Ree that shouldn't be hard to remember since i'm called Gee and believe me the pleasure is all mine"

As they shook hands the clock chimed midnight and both had the same thought 'This is the beginning of something wonderful'


{A/N Ok i need reviews ya'll let me know whats ya'll think ok? I used to write MCR fan fics all the time and haven't in a while. so let me know what ya'll think and what i need to work on.}
Sign up to rate and review this story