Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I tried to make you sing, but all you did was scream

First Concert Disaster or The show of a Lifetime

by ReneeWay 3 reviews

Its their first concert...everyone is nervous...what could possibly happen

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-02 - Updated: 2009-11-02 - 603 words

1Ambiance
"Ree! Come your tail on! We're on in five minutes!" Alex screamed frantically searching for his guitar.
"Alex! Calm down! You making me nervous! And i'm already nervous enough" Renee screamed back nearly in tears.

Gerard stood by and watched them with Mikey by his side. "Gee? Are they ok?"
"I think so. I hope so at least."
Walking over to Renee, he grabbed her and pulled her into his arms and held her close. "Ree, whats wrong?" She tilted her face up to his and whispered, "I'm scared of messing up." She leaned into him as he sighed and held on to him and laid his head onto hers. Neither of them realized how it looked to everyone. It waqs just in the two weeks they had known each other, they had spent alot of time together since Renee and Alex rode on the same bus as them. Everyone else could see the feelings between them but neither wanted to admit it.

Suddenly they were shook out of the quiet moment when Frank coughed, a sure signal of him needing their attention. they both looked at him but Renee quickly realized Gerard was still holding her anf forcefully shoved out of his arms. Gerard gave her a hurt look but she was concentrating on Frank. "Yea Frankie my heart?"
"Its time for you to go on."

Suddenly Renee heart started pounding and all she could do was nod. She swallowed hard and walked out the dressing room door and headed towards the stage. Getting to the edge of the stage, she listened as they were anounced and then in a complete daze walked out onto the stage.

The lights were bright, the noise was deafening as she came up to the mic. Her band started playing, she opened her mouth and.....

Nothing. She was frozen. So terrified of messing up, of being hated that she couldn't sing couldn't move nothing.

Gerard watched from the side of the stage as the band slowly stopped playing and his heart went out to her. He could remember his first concert and the disaster that was. Rushing out on to the stage he took the mic from her and turned to the audience. "Yeah everyone. Looks like our friend here is a little nervous. So how can we make her feel better?"

Mikey taking the hint ran out on stage with a mic of his own. "If you think she's hot as hell, Scream!"

All the males in the audience screamed causing her to blush and giggle.

Frank ran out to Mikey and grabbed the mic. "If you think she will do great, stomp your feet!"

The entire audience started stomping. She smiled wide, visibly relaxing.

Gerard looked at her and said, "If you think, she can put on an opening show of a life time, make as much noise as humanly possible.

The Amphetheater became so loud that renee thought she would be come deaf. gerard leaned in and whispered, "You'll do great." Then turned to the audience and screamed "Give it up to 'Broken Spirits'!"

As the crowd went wild, Alex started playing again. This time when she opened her mouth, she sang as if there was no tomorrow. That night the band played the best set they ever had. At the end Renee got the crowd wound up for Gerard and the band.

As she passed him while leaving the stage she caught his eye and as time stopped she gave him a shy smile and knew her heart had found a home. But then she frowned. She could never let him know.
Sign up to rate and review this story