Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I tried to make you sing, but all you did was scream

Here we are...and there we were

by ReneeWay 1 review

read and review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-11-19 - Updated: 2009-11-20 - 597 words

1Ambiance
Gerard's POV
It was a month after the concert and I was sitting on the bus looking out the window. I had been doing this for hours everyday. As happy as Renee was that night, she had been avoiding me since the next morning. Not like the not noticable avoiding but the actually will turn around and walk away or completely turning around so I can't talk to her avoiding. I don't know what I did to make her mad but I wish I knew so i could fix it. It had to stop. Not only because I had started developing feelings for her but also because it made life on the crowded bus damn uncomfortable with someone going out of their way to avoid you.

Standing up from my seat I turned to find the object of my thoughts staring dead at me. 'What the F**K is going on with her!' I thought to myself. At that moment she noticed that I noticed her staring and quickly turned to Frank.

"Hey Frank. I have a question I've been dying to ask you and I really hope you won't take offence." She asked trying to avoid my eyes. To annoy her I sat down behind her and leaned in close as if I really gave a damn about the conversation. i just wanted to irk her as she did me.

"What is it Ree? You can ask me anything." Frank said his eyes positively glowing since he knew what I was doing.

Ree fidigted as she stuttered "U-u-um...A-a-are..y-you-u g-g-gay?"

There was a moment of silence before me and Frank burst out laughing so hard tears were pouring down our eyes. We quickly stopped when we saw Ree turn red and we thought we embarrassed her til her open palm caught us both by the ears and she stormed off tears in her eyes. I quickly jumped up to follow her....

Renee's POV

'HOW DARE THEY LAUGH AT ME!' I thought to myself as I ran off the bus. I had asked a serious question and they had laughed at me as if I were a complete idiot. Running to the woods that were near by I quickly dodged into them. I kept running til I came to a clearing and then I feel to my knees and cried like i had needed to for weeks now. I had been avoiding Gee cause it hurt to be around him. "How can I be in love with someone I can never have?! Why do the fates have to be so CRUEL as to do this to me?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed this at the clear starry sky, my voice becoming ragged with my pain. I leaned Over my arms and touched my forehead to my knees as my body shook from the force of my sobs.

"So that's why you avoided me. Why didn't you tell me?"

Jumping up at the sound of the voice that haunted my dreams, I turned a full circle and instead of answering I screamed "CAN'T ANYONE GET A BIT OF FUCKING PRIVACY!" I tried to turn and storm off but wound up tripping over a root and falling flat on my face. I lay there crying (again...damn you gee for doing this to me) as he came over to me sat down and pulled me into his lap.


"Ree...I have to tell you something...I....."

((A/N CLIFF HANGER!!!!! Mwuhahahahaha!!!! What will he say.....rate and review and you may know!!!!))
Sign up to rate and review this story