Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I tried to make you sing, but all you did was scream

A kiss and i will surrender

by ReneeWay 2 reviews

read and review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-11-23 - Updated: 2009-11-24 - 533 words

2Exciting
Gerard's POV

"I..." I stopped talking for a moment and thought I was about to say. 'Do i really want to say that? Do I...' I thought to myself.

"Yes Gee?" I watched as she looked up at me with hopeful eyes and found I couldn't say it. Thinking quick I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "I-i'm pretty sure Frank is gay. He swears he's not but I've caught him in bed with Bert from the used." I mentally slapped myself not for telling Franks secret but for not telling her what I was going to say.

"Oh...ok" She turned her head from me but before she could turn away all the way I saw the tears start to fall down her cheeks. I turned so she couldn't see the pain I felt for hurting her.

"Ree? Where are you?!" I turned my head as I watch Alex run to here. Then I stood there like an idiot as i watched him gather her into his arms and walk her away from me. After about ten minutes I felt a sudden rush of anger and jealousy well up into me. 'I should be the one holding her! I should be comforting her!' I suddenly started running. I knew why. I was going to kick some 'effin' ass.

Renee's POV

On the walk back I clung to my best friend sobbing my eyes out. "First he laughs at me then he leads me on. What the hell did I do to deserve this pain!"
"I don't know Ree. Do you want to leave. This tour isn't as important as you mental well being."
"NO! We can't leave the tour. This is the break we've been waiting for. People are already starting to cheer for us when we come on. And not because that means MCR is about to..."

I was cut off by the sounds of someone running and before I could even turn around Alex was on the ground and Gerard was knocking the living hell out of him and yelling. "RENEE IS MINE! KEEP YOUR PATHETIC HANDS OFF HER!"

Suddenly the shock had worn off and I was on Gerard. "Get off him you psycho. He doesn't want me! He wants Frank! Thats why I asked if he was gay or not."

I watched as Gerard (still sitting on Alex) looked up and said a very intelligent "Huh?"
"Alex is gay."
Again a very intelligent responce from Gee in the form of, "Oh"
"Yea, smart one. Now get off him!"
Gerard slowly got off Alex who was sporting a nice black eye busted lip and swollen jaw. "I'm sorry man. I don't know what came over me."
And to that a very pissed of Alex responded with, "Dude quit being a pussy and tell her already."
With that Gerard nodded and said "A kiss and i will surrender."
I threw my arms around him and kissed him. "I love you Gee."
"You too Ree"

(a/n) Ok...this is no where near the end. There is a lot more to come....lots of drama a near death...and maybe...a murder plot...oooo...stay turned
Sign up to rate and review this story