Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me Dead

10

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

10

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-11-09 - Updated: 2009-11-09 - 1415 words - Complete

0Unrated
The walk to Frank's...or his friends house wasn't far away. He must have lived about five or ten minutes away from the mall, but in the opposite direction to my house. So when I had to go home, instead of a twenty minute walk, it would no be thirty minutes. I didn't mind though. I liked walking, it gave me time to think.

I learned a few things about Frank. One being his birthday. It was the October 31st - Halloween, and it also explained the scorpion tattoo. I told him mine. April 9th, and he said that his friend had the same birthday. Frank also showed me some of his many tattoos - one was on the inside of the lip that said NJ. I cringed, how could he have a tattoo there?

He told me that he was a guitar player. He had been a few bands, but never for anything serious, just for fun. A band they named Pencey Prep was his favorite to play in, as he sung as well. He's hoping to get a few school friends together soon though. He has a great name for a band and wants the opportunity to use it. He called it LeATHERMOUTH, which I was thought was pretty cool.

He asked if I played anything. I told him I was learning guitar with great difficulty, but I could play the piano well. Frank offered guitar lessons, which I thought was kind of him.

I asked him if it was his house we were going to. He said it was, and his friends were there waiting for him. I nodded in response, as there was nothing else to say.

When we got to Frank's house, he stepped in front of me to open the door, then stepped aside to let me in first. I smiled and went in slipping off my shoes.

When Frank closed the door, voices came from the living room, "Hey Frank where have you been!?" One voice asked, "You've been over an hour. Did you get the drums and microphone?"

Frank chuckled as he took off his shoes, "I was playing at the mall." There was laughter, "And no I didn't...but I brought back a friend!" He exclaimed happily.

"Holy shit! Frank has friends!" Another guy said jokingly. Strangely, the voice seemed familiar.

Frank took my arm and took me to the living room where there was two young looking guys sitting on the couch. One, I'm guessing the younger one, looked up and smiled. All I thought was, he's cute. He reminded me of a little kid, the way he smiled. In his hands was a game boy. I almost laughed when I saw how close to the end of his nose his glasses were.

The other guy... I almost died. There sitting next to the other guy, was my Art teacher, Mr Way. He hadn't looked up, and was completely into what he was doing. He had a sketch book on his lap, and a pencil in one hand. Out of everyone that lived in New Jersey, how did he happen to be a friend of Frank's?... How can someone like him have friends at all? I didn't want to be mean, but, it was true.

"Guys, this is Sam." Frank introduced me, and I really wished he hadn't. Because by the mention of my name Mr Way raised his head so quickly, it was unreal. His eyes, cold as always, bore into mine. It may have been just me, but I thought I could hear his breathing become heavier with anger.

Whatever liking he may have had towards me at detention was no longer visible. It was like I had dreamt the whole thing. He was back to his usual self now.

"Hi Sam." The other guy said politely, waving at me. I turned my attention back to him at last, and smiled warmly, waving back. He stood up, putting his game boy down, and walked over to me. He smiled again and held out his hand, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Mikey."

I took his hand, shaking it. I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat and replied with, "I-it's nice to meet you too, Mikey." He smiled again and stood next to Frank.

"Aw, she's cute. And so shy." He told him. Frank agreed, which made my face heat up. I had always been shy. There were people in my family I was shy with, and I saw them all the time.

Mr Way was still frozen on the couch. His whole body was tense, his fists were tightened together, his knuckles white. I thought I heard the sound of his pencil break from the pressure of his grip on it. The sketch book was still sitting in his lap. Or balanced on his leg that was resting on his other leg, but not in a feminine way.

I felt as if I should leave. I didn't want to make him any more angry than he was becoming. The way he was now was much different from school. Here, all of his emotions were on show. At school, he hid some of them, as if he had to hold back. He could do things here he would get fired for at work, and that's what scared me right now. For the first time since I started school on Wednesday, I was truly scared of the man.

Frank and Mikey didn't seem to notice the staring 'contest' we had going on. They were busy talking about me, how Frank had met me, to worry about me, a target of their friends.

He clearly didn't want me here. Although it wasn't his house, he didn't want me anywhere near him. I couldn't understand why though. I hadn't done anything to him other than turn up late to couple of his classes. How could he be so angry about that? This man obviously had an anger problem. Did Mikey and Frank know this? Or was he actually a nice person when he was with people he was comfortable with? I highly doubt it. I couldn't see anything nice about him.

"Whoa, Mikes, what is up with your brother?" I heard Frank ask in a whisper. He sounded worried. Obviously he had noticed the tension between me and Mr Way.

But one word from his question stuck out. Brother. Brother? They were brothers!? How is that even possible!? Mikey seemed like the nicest guy on the planet, and then there was Mr Way who was pretty much close to evil. Mr Way... Mikey Way. Wait, Mikey Way? I had heard that name before...

"Gerard?" Frank's voiced filled the room, "Are you okay dude? Are you gonna introduce yourself to Sam?" Even Frank sounded scared. Obviously he had never seen him like this.

But Gerard? That was his name? That's what the 'G' stood for? I never thought his name would be anything like that. It sounded too nice for a guy like him.

Suddenly, Mr... Gerard pretty much flipped. He dropped his - broken - pencil on the floor, and he through his sketch book across the room. He stood up, his hand just catching the edge of the coffee mug next to him. It fell from the table and smashed into tiny pieces on the floor.

He stomped across the large living room to me, as angry as ever, "Whoa Gerard, calm down, don't hurt Sam." I heard Mikey say.

His eyes hardened, "Her name is Samantha." He spat while still looking at me. When he got to be, he was quick to lift me up off the ground, bridal style.

I almost screamed, and clung to Gerard's shirt as he kept walking towards the front door. When he was there, he ripped the door open, the coldness from the outside making me shiver in his arms.

He kept going forward until we were out of the house, but he still kept going until were at the end of Frank's driveway, where he placed me down roughly, but not enough so I lost my balance. He raised his hand and pressed them to my chest, pushing me back, sending me to the ground with a thud.

He glared at me once last time before turning back and going back inside his friends house. There, he slammed the door shut, no doubt locking it too.

I decided then, that Gerard Way was a bully.
Sign up to rate and review this story