Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ferard

Ferard

by Babie_Eater_Yumm 3 reviews

Ferard sexx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-27 - Updated: 2009-08-28 - 288 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
-KNOCK KNOCK-
"Hey Gerard!" Frank said as gerard opened the door.
"Baby!" Gerard yelled and pulled Frank inside then slammed the door.
"Gerard what did you wa-"Frank was cut off by Gerards lips. Frank pushed him aginst the wall and felt up his shirt.
"Wait." Gerard Said pushing away from frank.
"What?" Frabk asked taking his hands out from under gerards shirt.
"Not here." Gerard grabed franks hand and pulled him down the stairs to his bedroom. Gerard pushed him on the bed and jumped on top of him. They're mouths where one. Theier tounges fought. They seemed almost perfact. Gerard took franks shirt off. Soon Gerards was off too. They contiued to make out. Frank took Gerards pants off as gerard as they moved closer to the beds headboard. Frank undid his pants while Gerard bit and kissed his neck. The room grew hot and sweaty.
"Fr-Fr-Frank!"Gerard moaned sexualy.
"Uhhh G-Gerard!" Frank moaned back. The headboard banged aginst the wall leaving marks. The room was filled with moaning and loud banging.
"Oh-Oh-Ohhh!" Frank moaned as him and Gerard finaly stoped.
"Oh my god..that was.."Gerard started in bettween breaths. The room was filled with slowwing heartbeats.
"Your right that was..amazing!"Frank moaned turing toward Gerard. He gave frank a weak smile.
"i'm tired" gerard said yawning.
"Oh baby.." Frank brushd Gerards hair with his hands."then go to bed." He smiled then slowly fell asleep..




-Few Hours Of Sleeping Later-
"Oh..."Gerard mumbles which wakes Frank up. He got up and stumbled to the bethroom. He looked at his relflection and the threw up all over the sink and on the floor.
"Frank? Are you okay?" Gerard asked pushing the bathroom door open.....
Sign up to rate and review this story