Categories > Cartoons > Fairly OddParents > Any Way for Payback?

Chapter 4: Eighth Year of Thirty-Seven

by unknown20troper 0 reviews

The Pixies plot; Norm begins the romance

Category: Fairly OddParents - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Norm,Timmy Turner - Published: 2009-12-10 - Updated: 2009-12-10 - 1817 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairly OddParents.

Author’s Note: Concrit welcomed, particularly on characterization, though it can be on anything else that I’m doing wrong. Norm and Timmy will not fall in love immediately. If either of them doesn’t like the pairing, that is just an attempt to keep them in character. They both will probably like the pairing by the end of the fanfic. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!

Chapter 4: Eighth Year of Thirty-Seven

It was the eighth year of the Pixies’ second thirty-seven year plan. They had started it after Timothy Tiberius Turner foiled their first thirty-seven year plan.

The plan had been pulled off without a hitch so far, but an unexpected factor had just been added to the mix:

Norm the Genie.

Jorgen Von Strangle had somehow accidentally left the genie’s lamp with Turner, and Turner had rubbed it.

And that was not all. Because Turner had lost his fairy memories, he had not known that the genie was his enemy, and had liked him. The genie seemed to have either recovered from his hatred, or was tricking the boy into liking him so he could get his revenge.

The Pixies suspected the latter, but that didn’t neuter the effects that Norm would end up having on their plan.

Having Norm would mean that Turner still had a link to the magical world. That wouldn’t have mattered to the Pixies if Turner mistrusted Norm, but because Turner liked Norm, and thought Norm liked him back, that would be a problem. Turner’s trust in Norm might cause him to wish to go the magical world, or ask about it.

The Pixies made their plan when it was assumed that once Turner turned eighteen he’d have no connection to the magical world, and they doubted it would continue to work otherwise.

“How about we trick Turner into wishing for his memories to return?” asked a Pixie monotonously.

“That could work,” replied HP. “However, first we should see if we can push Turner into pushing Norm to the breaking point, so his false amiability shatters, and his true malice comes out.”

“Your plan is the greatest, sir,” replied his subordinates.

HP let out a Pixie sigh. They were all suck-ups – and he liked them that way. He figured it was because of all Pixies had the exact same goal, and miniscule variations on the same personality.

Whatever the reason was, Pixies were much better subordinates than Anti-Fairies, who were the subordinates of Anti-Cosmo, the King of Anti-Fairy World.

His business leadership skills had allowed him to have a large amount of control over them, but he never had the complete control over them that he had over his Pixies.

However, teaming up with the highly unpredictable Anti-Fairies was part of his plan. He wanted to fail at destroying the Earth, so Turner would continue to believe him to be easily beatable.

Asking Turner to judge the Pixies’ pizza was a plot to get Turner to think of the Pixies as non-serious villains, so he wouldn’t suspect that they were screwing up Santa’s magic, and persuading the jolly old saint to believe that his lack of great presents to give the children was so he could teach them a moral lesson.

However, the Pixies didn’t do it so Santa would teach Turner a moral lesson. They wanted to distract him from them, so they could find the Darkness, and metaphorically push it in the direction of Earth, and Fairy World.

Turner defeated the Darkness, and the Pixies’ plan continued from there.

HP decided that he could stop recapping himself on his plan now, because if he didn’t, twenty-nine years would be up before he couldn’t even put the next part of his plan into action.

Yes, his plan was that complex.

“Sanderson, observe Turner, and the filthy genie,” ordered HP monotonously. “Report to me when it’s a good time to execute our new plan.”

“Yes, sir,” replied Sanderson monotonously, as he PINGed away.

Tim hated it when Norm said stuff like:

“It’s time for bed, but don’t do it with me.”

Those statements were a lot like Trixie Tang rejections’ except the genie wasn’t rejecting the requests as they came; he was rejecting the requests just as soon as Tim thought of them. That was much worse.

Particularly since Tim had been seeing his genie in amazingly tempting positions lately. On one day, he couldn’t have a shower, because Norm had decided to use it, because apparently there was no shower, or bath in his genie’s lamp. Despite missing his shower, and coming to school smelling like crap, Tim was glad that Norm had no shower in his lamp, because if he did, Tim knew that he never would’ve discovered how hot Norm was, or that he sang – awesomely – in the shower.

Norm’s chest was hairless, presumably because he shaved it, so Tim could further delude himself into thinking his crush was only due to his genie’s slightly effeminate looks, though if he had bothered to look lower, Tim knew that he’d have to admit that there was more to his crush than the genie’s slight aesthetic similarity to the opposite gender. Slight, since Norm still did look a man – he had a beard, a goatee to be precise, and didn’t have breasts or feminine curves – after all.

The awesomeness of Norm’s singing was proved by the fact that Tim both whistled the genie’s song all day, and played it in his head too.

That wasn’t the only time that his genie was so tempting, but it was the one on the forefront of his mind.

Norm gazed at Turner, who was on Level 4 of his Crash Nebula video game, and constantly losing. He knew such behavior could sometimes be seen as a sign of lovesickness.

Norm grinned. He had got Turner lovesick all right – or amazingly horny – he didn’t care which. Either way, Turner would be eager to tell him about his friends, secrets, likes, dislikes, and everything else that he needed to know to trick him.

However, Norm still didn’t feel eager, or willing for the dates, kisses, and shags that they’d eventually have. In fact, the entire notion made him sick to his stomach.

“Norm, what is it?” asked Turner, sounding concerned.

Norm groaned. He was just thinking about getting his revenge on the guy. Turner didn’t know how unhelpful he was being, didn’t he? It wasn’t like he could say that Turner was the problem, at least not if he wanted to continue with his plan.

“Nothing,” replied Norm. “Absolutely nothing.”

Turner looked at the genie, as though he wasn’t sure, and the genie repeated what he had said.

Norm sighed in relief as Turner returned to his game.

Tim felt so frustrated. Why did his genie distract him so, and how was he supposed to win with him in the room? Why couldn’t he stop feeling like this?

He decided not to look at anything other than the screen, and the controller. He hoped that would cure his lovesickness.

Tim found that it did, and he smiled.

Norm wondered when would be a good time to pretend to start to love Turner. Norm knew that now was not the time, since Turner was just playing video games, instead of doing a crush-inducing thing like saving him from a tower guarded by a dragon.

Norm rolled his eyes. Knowing Turner, if he waited for him to do something crush-inducing before he declared his fake love, he’d be waiting forever. Norm didn’t want to wait forever before he escaped his lamp.

Norm wondered if he could claim to like Turner’s looks. Turner’s brown hair was shorter than it was when he was a kid, and more tamed. It wasn’t remarkable in the least. Turner’s eyes were cornflower blue, but Norm could name thousands of people with cornflower blue eyes, and he didn’t have a fetish for that exact color, though if Turner’s eyes were teal blue…

Norm felt no inclination to get lost in those eyes, and never had.

Turner’s skin was pinkish-white, with a hint of being tanned by the outdoors. That wasn’t particularly special, or beautiful to Norm.

Alright, Norm thought, none of those are stuff that he could believably compliment Turner on.

He glanced at Turner’s nose. It was round, just like his, and didn’t look extraordinary. He wondered if he could look at Turner’s hands, to see if they looked good enough to compliment him on, but he reminded himself that Turner was currently playing a video game.

He then moved his attention to Turner’s clothes.

Turner’s vest was pink leather, and Norm didn’t feel any attraction to it. Beneath it was a white sweater, with red cuffs. Norm didn’t consider that enough to compliment Turner on.

Turner wore blue jeans, and red-and-white socks. Norm grinned. Being a genie, he didn’t need either, and therefore didn’t seek them out. After eight years in his lamp, he had almost forgotten what feet looked like, since he felt no need to refresh his memories of them.

Tim wondered why Norm was looking so eagerly at his feet, of all things. Did he finally want him? He decided to take his socks off, so his genie could see what his feet actually looked like, beneath them.

“Why are you taking your socks off?” questioned Norm, sounding very WTFed. “Are you uncomfortable with me staring at them?”

“Uh…” replied Tim, blushing. “I just thought you might want to see my feet … since you don’t have any. Would you like me to take off anything else?”

Norm smiled. Turner definitely was lovesick, all right.

“I don’t think we’re at that stage yet,” replied Norm. “But, a date would be great.”

Turner seemed shocked by how casually Norm had asked him out. Norm grinned. His plan was so easy!

“You? Dating me?” asked Timmy. “Awesome!”

“Yeah,” replied Norm. “How about we go to … the Gilded Lily?”

He had suggested that because it sounded like the most romantic restaurant in Dimmsdale, and he wanted Turner to fully believe that he wanted a date.

“Sure, Norm,” replied Turner, and he looked at Norm in a way that indicated that a kiss was coming soon, but the kiss didn’t come.

Norm grinned. He didn’t have to feel his worst enemy’s lips against his own. That was a relief.

“I’m a genie, so I could GONG us there,” replied Norm, then added. “Don’t worry, you won’t need to wish for it.

“Sure,” replied Turner.

GONG!
Sign up to rate and review this story