Categories > Cartoons > Fairly OddParents > Any Way for Payback?

Chapter 5: Dating His Worst Enemy

by unknown20troper 0 reviews

Norm and Timmy date

Category: Fairly OddParents - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Norm,Timmy Turner - Published: 2009-12-10 - Updated: 2009-12-10 - 886 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairly OddParents.

Author’s Note: Concrit welcomed, particularly on characterization, though it can be on anything else that I’m doing wrong. Norm and Timmy will not fall in love immediately. If either of them doesn’t like the pairing, that is just an attempt to keep them in character. They both will probably like the pairing by the end of the fanfic. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!

Chapter 5: Dating His Worst Enemy

Norm found it very hard to convince Turner not to kiss him. In fact, he doubted that he could. He was an enslaved genie after all, and had to grant Turner’s wishes so if Turner wished to kiss him, or shag him….

Luckily for him, Turner didn’t use his wishes for that yet, though it crossed the genie’s mind that he might once they were somewhere private. Well, Norm supposed, he and Turner would have to remain in public.

However, Norm doubted that they could avoid ending up private with each other, since he was Turner’s genie, he had to remain reasonably near to Turner, or his lamp.

Tim wondered what was worrying Norm. Norm had said it was nothing, but Tim doubted that.

Norm saw that Turner looked – well, he had a word for it, but it wasn’t one he’d apply to Turner. He decided just to continue eating his spaghetti, and not worry about the fact that he was dating his worst enemy.

Tim sighed in relief. Norm was perfectly fine. There was nothing to worry about.

Norm finished his spaghetti, and groaned. Now that he was finished, he couldn’t ignore Turner.

Tim wondered why Norm seemed to be upset again. What the heck was wrong? Was it his fault? Could he comfort the lovely genie? Would a kiss help? Would a bang be better?

Norm saw Turner was again feeling – nope, Norm would not apply that description to Turner. Turner could not possibly feel that way. Turner could not be worried about him. Humans weren’t like that, and Turner especially wasn’t like that.

Just then, Turner kissed Norm. Norm had no desire to kiss him, and wanted Turner’s lips off his own immediately, but shockingly enough, Turner was a good kisser. Norm wondered how someone that had never even dated a dame could be so good at it. Maybe Turner was just a natural.

He wanted another kiss.

That was when he stopped himself. Was he seriously gushing over Turner’s kissing? Did he seriously want another kiss from Turner?

Impossible. Turner was his worst enemy. Turner had hurt him. Turner was a jerk. Turner wasn’t shagadelic.

Norm groaned. He wanted revenge, not lust, or … love. Revenge was for him to get on Turner. Lust was for genie dames. Love was for, well, nobody.

He forced himself to recall every single bad thing that Turner had done to him, in chronological order. He noticed that Turner hadn’t done any of them this year, but supposed that he might.

Tim loved Norm’s kiss. He wanted another, and felt even keener to bed the genie. He supposed that since the genie didn’t protest, kissing him again would be fine. At least he hoped so.

Turner kissed Norm again. Norm wasn’t surer how to feel about this one than he was about the first. He reminded himself of the bad things that Turner had done to him, and that convinced him not to like the kiss.

Turner wasn’t supposed to be able to make him feel this way – at least not when he was happy. When he had got his revenge on Turner, yes. When Turner kissed him, no.

Tim looked around the Italian restaurant. Many of the other patrons were looking at them quizzically. He supposed that it must have looked weird: an eighteen year-old boy kissing what looked like a twenty-nine year-old man. However, he had been too caught up in Norm to realize what it would look like to everyone else.

Norm saw Turner blush, and supposed that he was just that great a kisser. Then, he aimlessly looked around the restaurant, and saw the looks on the other patrons’ faces. He blushed, and GONGed them back to Turner’s house.

“Norm, I wanted to continue our date,” complained Turner. “Though again, since we’re here…”

Turner patted his bed, which was a soft, light shade of blue. Norm groaned.

“Let me guess, you want to bang me right?”

Turner seemed taken aback by the genie’s forthrightness.

“Uh, like yeah,” he replied, blushing, and unsuccessfully trying to sound casual. “Do you?”

“Want to bang myself?” asked Norm. “Well, I’m certainly shagadelic enough.”

“Uh, yeah. I know. That was not what I meant. Do you want to bang me?”

Norm did not know how to answer that. He probably needed to in order to convince Turner that he liked him, so he could trick him. However, he didn’t want to shag Turner. Turner was his worst enemy, and probably was a lot better at kissing than he was at shagging.

GONG!

Their clothes vanished. Norm was shocked to see that Turner seemed to have decent muscles. Maybe banging him wouldn’t be that bad after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story