Categories > Cartoons > Fairly OddParents > Any Way for Payback?

Chapter 6

by unknown20troper 0 reviews

Norm/Timmy smut

Category: Fairly OddParents - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Norm,Timmy Turner - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-10 - Updated: 2009-12-10 - 1284 words

0Unrated
Title: Any Way For Payback?
Author: unknown20troper
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairly OddParents.
Fandom: Fairly OddParents
Rated: R, or NC-17
Warnings: M/M, foreplay, profanity, handjob, sexual terms
Pairing Type: Slash
Pairing: Norm/Timmy

Chapter 6

Tim had no clue what to do. He was a virgin, and even though he did read/see/watch porn, and erotica, it tended not to be of other men.
“Let me guess, you’ve never done this, right?” asked Norm bluntly.
Tim blushed a vibrant shade of red. Why did the genie have to be so blunt about something so personal?
“Uh, yeah,” replied Tim.
“Just what I thought,” replied Norm. “How ‘bout we start with a bit of foreplay?”
“We’re both male, so whose doing who?”
Norm hadn’t thought about that, though he wasn’t keen on being penetrated by Turner. He didn’t want to penetrate him either. That was definitely quite the dilemma.
He needed to answer though, since Norm doubted that Turner would be okay with being denied pleasure for even a few minutes. He certainly wasn’t okay with that when he was a kid, and used Norm for his non-sexual pleasures. Assuming that Turner’s out of bed behavior reflected his in bed behavior, if he didn’t decide soon…
“You’re doing me,” replied Norm, deciding that he sure as heck wasn’t going to actively pleasure Turner.
“What do I do?” asked Turner.
“Do I need to give you a walkthrough? Do you want a manual to How-To-Shag/Bang/Make Love To-Norm-the-Swinging-Magical-Genie?” asked Norm. “Alright then, first: you just touch me.”
Norm shut his eyes, so he could ignore the fact that it was Turner who would be touching him, and Turner who would be shagging him. Turner was a good kisser, but that couldn’t stop Norm from hating him, or make him desire intimate contact, even if Turner did have decent muscles…
Norm told himself to stop thinking about Turner’s muscles, kissing, or anything else remotely attractive about him. He wanted revenge on Turner, not to like him.
However, focusing on revenge was hard since Turner had managed to find one of his Top Ten Erogenous Zones. His tail. Turner wasn’t touching the genital part though. He was touching the very tip, and occasionally moving up a bit on it, and then going back down.
Tim was glad that his curiosity about the genie’s tail was capable of causing such pleasure. Norm was erect now, and Tim could almost say that Norm’s tail was … wagging. It flowed like a fast-moving river most of time, but when pleasured, its movements changed, became more intense, more erratic. He wondered if Norm’s other partners ever touched the genie’s tail like this.
Merely touching the genie’s tail didn’t ignite sexual pleasure within him, but Tim did find its movements to be undeniably hypnotic. Back and forth, side-to-side, diagonal jitters, whatever; all movements it made hypnotized Tim.
Norm opened his eyes, and was glad to see that Turner was so fascinated with his tail that doing anything else wouldn’t occur to him. He sighed in relief.
Tim smiled. The genie was sighing … because of him. The sigh sounded wonderful, and Tim wondered if the genie was a good moaner too.
He looked up a bit, and saw the genie’s cock. It was teal-blue, and was in the area of the part of the genie’s tail that served as his ass. Weird, but Tim presumed it worked like a normal cock, At least he hoped so.
He began to touch it.
Norm began to moan, and Tim smiled. The genie’s moaning was just as awesome as his sighing.
Norm was not happy that Turner had moved on to his cock, yet he was amazingly blissful for the same reason. He told himself to think rationally, and focus on his revenge on Turner, not Turner’s ability to make him moan. But, thinking rationally was hard now that Turner knew what he was doing. Focusing on revenge was equally difficult. Ignoring the sensation was an impossibility.
Norm tried to remind himself of all the times that Turner had hurt him. That partially worked, though he found that Turner’s lovemaking was squashing down the memories, and replacing them with pleasure, which Norm didn’t want to eradicate, though he knew that if he ever wanted to get his revenge on Turner, he had to.
“Turner, can you please stop?” he mumbled, not intending for Turner to hear him. He figured if stopped consenting, making it technically rape if Turner continued, he’d stop himself from being distracted by the pleasure, and start feeling revolted by Turner again.
Even if Turner did hear him, he figured, that he’d continue. Turner had never listened to him when he said “no” before, had he?
Much to his surprise, Turner not only heard him, he stopped too. That was a shock.
“Why’d you want me to stop?” asked Turner. “I thought you liked it.”
“I did,” replied Norm, blushing. “It’s just that I’m,” he yawned dramatically, “tired.”
Tim blushed, realizing that he, and Norm had forgot to actually get in bed before bedding each other. He looked down at the floor, and saw that some of their come had dripped on it. Not much, but a bit.
“Norm,” said Tim in an unidentifiable tone, pointing at the small pool of semen.
“What exactly do you mean by that?” asked Norm. “Is that innuendo, or are you saying that I should use my phenomenal cosmic powers to clean up our come?”
“Option two,” replied Timmy, then said seductively. “But option one is great too.”
GONG!
“Come cleaned,” said Norm. “Now, its time for bed, not sex, bed.”
“Are you sure?” questioned Timmy. “I want to continue, though if you don’t, its fine with me.”
“Well, I could keep you warm,” flirted Norm in reply, both trying to do his plan to learn about Turner’s interest, and spend intimate time with him. He was surprised by how easily the two intersected. “I could remain naked too, if you prefer me that way. Just don’t have actual sex with me. I’m too sleepy.”
He yawned for effect.
“Okay,” replied Turner, smiling. “I’d like that.”
Turner got into bed, and Norm followed him. Turner settled into the sheets, and Norm settled in beside him. He smiled. This was so much better than sleeping in his cramped lamp, even if it was with Turner.
Turner held him close, and Norm noticed that though he could tell him not to have sex with him, he wouldn’t be able to order him not to do foreplay, whether purposely, or not. Norm enjoyed the unasked for foreplay, but still didn’t like, or trust Turner.
He knew that there were many better fuckers than Turner in the world, so getting revenge on Turner would not prevent him from ever feeling sexual pleasure again.
But still, Norm couldn’t stop himself from remembering that Turner had stopped when he had asked him to. If in bed behavior reflected out of bed behavior, Turner might not call on him to solve every puny problem in his life. However, Norm doubted that, since young Turner often did exactly that. So maybe in bed behavior didn’t always reflect out of bed behavior, but knowing that Turner would stop if he told him to was a relief.
Tim smiled. He was lying in bed with the hottest genie ever, and the hottest genie ever seemed to like him. Now, that was the perfect birthday gift!
Sign up to rate and review this story