Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Life of a Princess

How a Princess becomes a Servant

by SnowAhriman 0 reviews

Can a young girl live through a changing time? Only time will tell.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-13 - Updated: 2006-04-14 - 1677 words

-1MarySue
All I have to say is that I do not own Inuyasha in any way shape or form

Chapter I
How a Princess becomes a Servant

A young neko around the age of six was set under a sakura tree; her body in complete shadow. She was sitting, waiting in fact for the other shoe to drop. Like the rest of the household she was wearing all black. The lord and lady were killed and no one knew who the killer was. No one but her.

After her parents death Snow had heard her sister telling a priest about her kill. She did it to gain the throne. Snow keep it to herself knowing that she was not needed in the castle and would be killed if her sister saw fit. She was young but not stupid.

Snow watched as her sister came with the human that she would be leaving with. Snow had a gift and no one knew it. In fact she had two gifts. She could read minds from anywhere and control the shadows.

"Sister you are no longer a princess. You will go with Lord Ichijouji as his servant. This is to keep peace and our people safe."

"Yes nee-san." 'I know it is a lie but I am not strong enough to stop it.'

"Good now go."

That was the last time Snow ever saw her childhood home.

Snow now looks to be about the age of ten but she is the oldest person in the household. Being 50 and the highest ranked servant could kill a ten year old. Many of the older looking women that were low ranked teased her but all she had to do was show one of her two furry tails to have them back off. The lady of the house was about to have the first heir to the lordship. Snow was the one that made sure she had all she needed to stay comfy.

"Snow?"

"Yes milady?" Snow turned to looked at the nine month pregnant woman. She was due any day.

"Could you get me something to drink. Green tea."

"I will be right back." Snow went back to the kitchen and got what the lady asked. On the way out with her demonic hearing heard servants talking.

"I don't see what is so great about her. She is just some demon with no power."

"She has been here since the last lord."

"So what she is just a child. She never will get out of here."

"Do your jobs...." Snow blocked them out of her head. She knew they did not know what they were talking about. They were no more than sixteen. Young and stupid nothing more and who know maybe something less. Snow took her lady the tea she wanted.

"Thank you. You can go to your room if you like I will call if you need me."

Snow bowed and headed to her room. As the head of the servants Snow had life a little better than most.

During the birth of the heir to the throne the lady of the house was weaken greatly. The lord wanted some one he could trust to care for his son. His first thought went to the young neko that watched him as a child. Snow would not let anything happen to the newborn.

"Yes my lord." Snow bowed and looked to her new charge. He had a small amount of black hair on his small head. He would grow up to be a heart stopper there was no doubt.

As the young prince Murdoc grew Snow did as well. By Murdoc's sixteenth birthday she herself looked the age. Being of a royal line she had to grow to get strong faster and defend herself.

Snow was of great beauty. She was tall and stood over the heads of any many of the guards. Her hair was like shadowed moon light and her figure was what girls dreamed of having and men dreamed of holding.

Murdoc noticed the demoness that once took care of him. She was the fuel to his darkest lust in crazed dreams. He wanted her as his chamber maid; he only had to ask for her. "Father is there a way I can have Snow?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I need a chamber maid."

"Son you don't know what you ask. Your mother and I are looking for you a wife."

"Can I have her?" Being the father Sano was he called Snow to them.

"You called milord?"

"Murdoc has asked for you to be his chamber maid." Snow was still bowed down. Her eyes widen. The prince wants her to warm his bed? This must be a dream ether good or bad she does not know.

"What say you?" The lord asked.

"I do your will my lord." Snow never looked up from the floor. She was of the age to do such things.

"Murdoc she is yours."

Murdoc led Snow to his room. She wanted to run she had never been with a man. Murdoc turned to her.

"Snow I want no formality in this room. When here and alone we will be equals."

"As you wish."

"I won't force anything on you. Heck you could kill me if I try." Murdoc laughed and knew he was not helping. She would never see him the same as she was seen by him. He was human and her youkai screamed not to let him touch her.

No matter what the encaged beast wanted Snow knew not to listen to it. She knew the damn thing need to shut up. No one will mate a slave to humans. Most slaves did not mate even among them selves. Who would want their off spring to be born into slavery to humans?

Snow looked around the prince's room. It was nicely sized but nothing like his mother's. Murdoc was down to earth and everyone knew it. He liked the outdoors and the newest invention of the men of science. He wanted a way for the whole world to be connected at any given moment. Snow wished she would live long enough to see it happen.

Murdoc had Snow clean his chambers and tend to his bathing room that was connected to his bed room. Snow did as she was told and sleep by his side at night. Snow began to feel the way Murdoc said he felt for her. Of course she did not know if it were real or not. She was raised as a demon and demons did not love.

After a year of being the chamber maid to the prince Snow had fallen love with him. Murdoc was pleased and soon had her warming his bed in other ways. He had her at his command not that she complained.

With time Murdoc's father grew wary of the fact that his son was in love with a demon. She was a servant, no longer having her title as a princess. His father the lord that brought her here told him before his passing. He had to beware of her pride or she could kill the whole house.

That was one thing he could not have.

With Murdoc and Snow

Snow picked dusted off the last of the shelf. Murdoc watched as she preformed her duties. Oh course she did them so well, she would have to be rewarded.

Snow stilled as she felt his arms wrap around her waist. Even if she was close to him, her demon blood did like the fact that this weakling was touching her. Then again her demon blood was not her heart.

Snow soon melted into the man's arms. Murdoc was use to her reaction to him. He was lucky not to be in ribbons. She told him not to do it if they were not alone. He obeyed, he had one scar from a leak of her black blood.

"You know that could get you killed."

"At least I will die happy." Murdoc smiled as he said that. Snow turned to face the man that held her so.

Snow looked at Murdoc. "How can you love me? Soon your father will have you a bride and this will no longer work."

"Lords can have mistress."

"But what of your wife? I can't do that to a woman, human or demon."

"You will come first." (Hey have you ever read or watch Dune? That is kind of the idea.)

A year later

Snow watched as the man she had grown to care for marry a woman that wanted nothing more than his power. She did not envy the woman but still hated her. Demons when mated were for life. Yes they had other lovers too, but this was different. Demons lived forever in many cases. This was sicken to her and everyone could see that if they could read her aura but her face remained indifferent.

"I heard she loved the prince," came a soft young female voice talking to an equally young man.

"No, she was his whore." Snow turned to the pair and glared at them.

"You must not have to work with a demon before. I can hear every thing that happens on this estate."

The couple paled. They seemed to shrink with their newfound information. There had been many discussions behind Snow's back. Almost all of the other servants hated her. She was more than a servant she was a pet and no one knew why. At least no one lower than the lord of the house.

"I know what you say but I am not going to do any thing I have more pride than that. I will not waste my time on what lowly humans think of me."

Snow turned to walk away. She would return to her way of life or so she thought.

End Chapter

A/N: Okay I think I will end this here. I don't want the whole life as a servant to be in one chapter. Yes this will a Snow/Sesshomaru fic.
Sign up to rate and review this story