Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Life of a Princess

A Lose of Control

by SnowAhriman 0 reviews

Breaking free can be the best thing or the worst thing in this neko's life.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Romance - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Published: 2006-04-14 - Updated: 2006-04-15 - 1235 words

0Unrated
Mind you in appearance Snow is only 9 or 10 yrs younger than Sesshomaru so about 30 or so years I don't know how demons age in the beginning but I am having it be a little fast so they can protect them selves sooner.

Chapter II
A lose of Control

Snow looked out of the wind of the chamber she had been chained to for the greater part of the last three years. Murdoc's wife, Meuki (Me-you-key) was pregnant with his heir. After their first night and making sure she was with child he did not touch her. She held his title not his heart.

Snow felt bad for being with a married man but she felt it was his doing. Many guest had asked for Snow's price and others thought she was Meuki, to the human princess's displeasure.

Murdoc set on the bed watching the demoness at the window. Outside she walked three steps behind him but here they were equal.

"I wish you were the one carrying my heir," e broke the silence.

"I don't think that a hanyou will be well respected as a human lord."

"That is why we are careful. We don't want to put our child through that."

"Our?" Snow asked the simple question to were she could barely hear much less Murdoc.

Months Later

Murdoc's son was now crawling around the castle. Murdoc loved the boy more than any thing. The longer he did not spend time with the mother the more enraged she became.

Meuki was to her limit, her anger at Murdoc for not sharing their bed was taking over her life. She hated the demon slut (I take offence.) that held his heart and warmed his bed. This night he would pay for his attractions against her and their marriage.

Snow jumped from bed when she heard the scream of terrier coming from a young servant that worked in his wing of the castle. With in moments there was a knock on the door. Murdoc answered with, "Enter."

The lady of the house, Murdoc's mother, entered the room. "Get out of bed, this is no time to be with your slut." Snow narrowed her eyes, she did not ask for her life here. "Your lady wife and son have passed."

Murdoc feel to his knees when he heard this. He had fallen apart, his aura read of sorrow and many other raw emotions. Snow did not feel right her powers were going into overdrive. She got the full force of Murdoc's emotions. It called her blood lust, soon her eyes bleed red.

The Next Morning

Snow awoke on her bed with something in her clawed hand. It was a rice wine bottle. Soon her noise picked up the strong smell of blood. With the sudden smack in the face she doubled over and puked her guts out.

"What happened? The last thing I remember is..." Snow trailed off. "Oh my Kami."

"I see you know what happened." The voice came from the sake bottle?

"Murdoc?"

"Yes." Murdoc went on to tell her what happened. That when she killed him in her greedy blood lust she sealed his soul into the bottle he was now in. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry." Snow fell to her knees in tears.

One Week Later

Snow stopped at the barrier she felt. No she would not go to the place she once called home. Her sister would not hear of her lost of control from her.

As Snow thought over her options a guard from the palace came her way. "What are you doing here, girl?"

"I am just passing through. Can you tell me how Lady Keira is doing?"

"She is not longer the lady here. The council got word of her lack to the mark and she was kicked off the throne."

"How long ago was this?"

"70 years give or take."

Snow felt her chest heave, that was around the time she left. "Thank you, but what happened to the youngest heir?"

"She is believed to be dead. They never found a body or got a confession out of Keira."

"Again thank you. I have to be on my way." Snow left the place of her birth, this time there would be no return, so she thought.

Snow trained with human and demon masters years pasted when she made up her mind. She would give her life temporary to someone to get her life back on track she needed to know more of life style of demons. She had three ways to travel; South, East, or West. She would go South. The phoenix lord was once a friend of her father. Hopefully he would give her a place to start over.

----------

"Milord a traveling neko is at the gate wishing to speak to you."

"Is that all he wishes?" The seven foot red head asked the guard.

"She has only asked to converse with you."

"Bring her to me."

----------

Snow paced in of front of the gate. She traveled straight to the castle when she got to the southern lands. She now used blades as well as her claws to battle.

Snow wore an outfit of black with blood red outlining. She loved the colors they were contrasting with her black hair. They were prefect for her powers too. The black hid well into the shadows. She was built to be an assassin, the shadows her friend.

Starting over was her greatest wish but she still held the bottle she so selfishly locked Murdoc inside. He could never move on now. He would be here as long as she was here. A sad fate she had given him, to morn every one while traveling with their killer. Yet he was happy or at least acted as such.

"The lord will see you now." Snow inclined her head. "You must go in unarmed." Snow then handed him a long sword, a katana, three daggers, and a hair comb. All were human made, why would a demon carry human made crap. Then again the weapon did not make the warrior. (Later on it will show that Snow is useless with a sword. Funny huh.)

As she walked in Snow bowed her head to the taiyoukai in front of her.

"Neko why have you come to me lands?"

"My lord I have come to look for a place to start a life. My life in the north is over the so I wish to start again." Snow never looked up at Lord Kanji.

"How will you staying here help me?" At this Snow stood to full height.

"Give a time period, I will be at you call. I'll do as my lord wishes. You can throw me out at any time but if you were smart you wouldn't. I may look like nothing but no one is better than I when it comes to stealth."

"You dare to challenge a taiyoukai?" Kanji said in a flat voice.

"If you see it that way I will leave. I don't want your throne I want your protection," Snow turned. "Good day milord."

"I want to know what you can do."

'I bet you do.'

End Chapter

Well that is the end of chapter two. A side note. This is before Inuyasha and Kikyo's 'togetherness'. The next chapters will show the time line with the anime but remember this might as well be an AU.
Sign up to rate and review this story