Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal.

Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal.

by Attackalexattack 3 reviews

So, My other one wouldn't update. So, let's try again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-09-13 - Updated: 2009-12-15 - 812 words - Complete

1Funny
Gerard’s POV.

“Gerard! Get the fuck up!” Mikey yelled, yanking the covers off of me. I just groaned, sitting up. Mikey was always like this, always wanting to be on time, completely organized. So unlike me. Mikey had already stomped out of my room by the time I looked around. I crawled out of my bed and searched my room for clean clothes. My clothes where thrown everywhere, hidding my floor and desk chair, my walls covered in most of my drawings. “You have twenty minutes, Gee!” Mikey yelled from downstairs. I groaned and grabbed my Eyes Set To Kill shirt and a pair of black skinnies. School. Just fucking great.

“Mr. Way. Nice of you to join our class.” Mr. Keen said, tapping his podium with his pen. I rolled my eyes and took my seat, all the way in the back. Suddenly, I realized that there was an extra person in the class. I crossed my arms over my stomach casually and looked at the new guy. His dark has was sholder length, his bangs covering one of his eyes, his lip periced on the left. He looked away from Mr. Keen and met my gaze, his light eyes where rimmed with black liner. Heat rose up my face for some odd reason, causing me to drop my gaze. “Frank.” Mr. Keen said, firm. “x = six to the fifth power.” He said simply, as if he was bored. I snuck a look at him and saw that he was still looking at me. I bit my lip and flipped open my notebook, starting to doodle.

“Gerard!” Someone called from behind me as I was walking to the school exit. I sighed and turned, thinking it was Mikey. “What Mik—“ I was face to face with Frank. “Hi…” I said softly, meeting his eyes. “Sorry..I thought you where my brother.” I said, spreading my hands showing I was sorry. “Mikey, I know. He sat with me at lunch.” Frank said his gaze steady on mine. “Really? Hm. You need something?” I asked, flipping the hair from my eyes. “Yeah actually. Mikey said you where really good in science; I’m just about the worst person at it.” He said, smiling. I laughed. “Need a tutor?” I said, smiling. “I’d appreciate it if you would, yes.” Frank said. “Come on, we’ll study at my place.” I said, heading to my car.

“FRANKIE!” Mikey yelled when we walked into the house. “Mikeyyy!” Frank yelled back, clapping his hand and pulling him into a man-hug (?) I laughed at them and threw my bag down, heading to the fridge. I grabbed an orange and pulled all of my stuff out of my bag and put it on the table. “You draw?” Frank said from behind me, making me jump, his eyes on my sketch book. “Huh? Yeah. I like it a lot.” I said simply, but slid my sketchbook back in my bag. “Can I see some?” He asked. I hesitated and that was enough for Frank to say “It’s cool man, you don’t know me that well, I get it.” He wasn’t all upset like everyone else got. I nodded and smiled weakly at him. He looked at me, a cheerful smile playing his lips. He pulled his things out of his bag and set them on the table. And the studying begins.

“My brain over filled right now!” Frank groaned, laying his head on the table. We had been working for the past three hours. I laughed and patted his head. “Sorry mister brain!” I said, standing up to stretch. Mikey had disappeared somewhere. Probably to Maya’s, his girlfriend. “If we’re done with gay ass homework, let’s play twenty questions.” Said Frank. I shrugged and nodded.
“Favorite color?” Frank asked.
“Red.”
“Food?”
“Italian.”
“Band?”
“Oooh, Hard one. Tie between Eyes set to kill and Forever the sickest kids.”
“Sexual orientation?” Frank asked, grinning like a manic.
I rolled my eyes and said “Bi.”
He laughed and clapped his hands. “Good. Me too.” He said, and my eyebrows furrowed.
“My turn.” I said, thinking.
“Ever had a girlfriend?” I asked.
“Duh.”
“Boyfriend?” I asked, grinning.
“One.”
“One?”
“He was abusive. I’ve been quite carful after him.” Frank said sullenly. I nodded and moved on. We ended up getting stumped with questions and started playing Truth or Dare without the truths.

“Run outside, naked.” Frank said, laughing.
“Fine!” I said, stripping off my shirt and jeans. “Don’t look, you perv!” I yelled, pulling off my boxers and flew out the door. Just my luck, most of the people in my neighborhood are really old and don't go outside much. As I circled around, and came back to my front porch, I noticed someone outside. Watching me, video camera in hand. Fuck me sideways.
Sign up to rate and review this story