Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal.

Hello, sunshine, let me kiss you good morning.

by Attackalexattack 4 reviews

So; I'm not sure what's going on with FicWad, I'll try to have the full story up soon.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-12-15 - Updated: 2009-12-16 - 1097 words

1Ambiance
Two weeks later.
Gerard’s POV.
“Gerard Arthur Way!” Mikey called, clattering loudly down the stairs.
“Yes, mother?” I asked sarcastically, looking up from the sketch of a large willow tree I was doodling.
“Guess what I just got finished watching, that was sent to me?” Mikey kept going, ignoring my little jab.
“A porno?” I asked, laughing.
“Close enough.”
“What was it, Mikey? Girl on girl getting hot?” I smirked.
“Nope, this one’s scarred me for life.”
“Mike, spit it out!” I said, continuing to draw.
“You, running down the block, naked.” He said, disgusted. I turned to him, my eyebrows raised.
“Huh?” I said, and then remembered what Frank dared me.
“Who sent it to you?” I asked calmly.
“Our neighbor.” He said, venom dripping from his words. I sighed.
“Frank dared me. I don’t turn down dares.” I said simply.
“IT’S ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!” He yelled.
“I don’t care, Mike! It’s not like I really care what people here think about me! I hate this place!” I yelled back, grabbing my sketch book and running upstairs. Mikey followed.
“Just because you don’t like it here doesn’t mean I don’t!” He yelled to me, as I slammed my room door.
“GO AWAY MIKE!” I yelled, grabbing a bag and stuffing it full of clothes. I didn’t his reply, I was already out the window, crawling down the side of the house. I’m sorry, Mike. Have fun in this hell hole without me.

From; mikeyway
“Where the hell are you?”
From; mikeyway
“Gerard! Where the fuck are you!?”
Three missed calls.

“Leave me alone, Mike.” I mumbled to myself.

From; Frankie(:
“Mikey called me freaking. Where are you?”
To; Frankie(:
“About half-way to your house. Mikey pissed me off. I left.”
From; Frankie(:
“Stay put, I’ll come get you.”

I sat down on the curb. What am I doing? How could I leave Mikey like that?
“Gee?” Frank said, running over to where I was sitting. I looked up at him, tears rolling down my cheeks.
“Come on.” He said softly, taking my hand. Frank drove to his house slowly, asking me what happened.
“Someone videotaped me running down the block naked.” Frank stayed quiet for a moment and sighed.
“This is my fault. I’m sorry Gee.” Frank said softly. I shook my head and continued to stare out the window as I talked.
“Mike shouldn’t have freaked like that. He knows I don’t turn down dares.” I said simply, as if that would explain it all. Frank didn’t answer; he just pulled into his driveway and turned the car off. He turned to me, his face solemn. “Ger—...” I cut him off. “I’m tired Frank, can we talk tomorrow?” I said staring down at my hands. He nodded and got out the car, I followed him. We entered Frank’s large house, in which he lived alone. He held the door for me; I smiled weakly and looked around the large house. The large living room was warm, making me slide off my coat and bag. I set them on the golden carpet, next to the dark couch. A large TV was set on an even bigger set. Millions of movie where behind little glass doors in the large TV set.
“You’re house is beautiful.” I said softly, turning back to Frank. A smile on his lips, me came to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I automatically wrapped my arms around his waist. Suddenly, his lips where pressed to mine, biting my lips, asking for an entrance. I gladly let him, his tongue sliding into my mouth. His hands found my hair, tugging lightly, soft whimpers falling from my lips. Frank pulled away, smiling; he took my hand.
“Still tired?” He asked, grabbing my bag with one hand. Suddenly, my eyes drooped and I yawned. I nodded, squeezing his hand that was warm within mine. Frank pulled me up the tall staircase, and into his large bedroom.
“You can crash with me if you want.” He said softly, as if he thought I’d object. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“Sounds good.” I murmured against his throat, hugging him. I pulled away and grabbed my sweat, ready to sleep. I went to the bathroom, changed and brushed my teeth. I pulled off my shirt and quickly put my holy sweat pants on. When I came out, Frank had already changed into a pair of red silky sleep pants, no shirt. He had his back to me, digging through his dresser, finally he sighed and pushed it closed, turning towards me. I smiled and waved, too tired to even speak.
“Come here sleepy head,” He murmured, holding his arms out. I walked to him and hugged him tightly. I’ve made such a mess. Mikey must be worried sick. I should call him..
“Thanks, Frankie. You’re a life saver.” I whispered, pulling away. Frankie smiled weakly and kissed my cheek.
“I’m here for you, Gee.” He said, crawling into the large, blood red, bed.
“I gotta call Mike real quick.” I said, searching through my bag.
“Okay,” is all Frank said as I slipped out the bedroom. I went downstairs just to have a little privacy.
“GERARD!” Mikey yelled, relief filling his voice.
“Hey Mike. Frankie got me. Crashing over here. You don’t have a search party out for me, do ya?” I asked, laughing weakly.
“No, but I was just about to call the police to make sure you weren’t dead!” Mikey yelled, and then held the phone away. “He’s with Frank. Yeah, he’s fine.”
“Who are you talking to, Mike?” I asked.
“Maya, she wants to talk to you.” The phone was passed before I could answer.
“Gerard Arthur Way! You scared the heavens out of me!” She yelled. Maya doesn’t like to curse.
“Sorry, May. I didn’t mean to, I just needed out, you know?” I sighed, sitting on the dark couch.
“I guess. Just let us know next time! I almost called the cops when Mikey practically tackled me saying you where calling him!” She giggled, Mikey yelling in the back ground.
“DID NOT!”
I laughed and told them I was going to bed, and apologized a million times.

When I finally made my way upstairs, Frankie was already asleep, curled up on his side. I smiled and crawled in beside him, closing my eyes. Maybe this place wasn’t TOO bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story