Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Girl Gone Right

A Girl Gone Right

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

A girl who's lived her life being experimented by her father escapes finally after 15 horrible years of people testing on her,and is loose on the streets of Konoha,Japan.There she meets somebody th...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [Y] - Published: 2009-12-20 - Updated: 2009-12-21 - 1790 words

0Unrated
A girl lay on the bed in the middle of the room,her eyes closed and her breathing steady.Then three men walked in.One walked to a laptop and started to type results.The teo other walked up to her beginning to connect wires to her chest and forehead.
"She is now ready.",a man said looking up at the guy with the laptop.He nodded and then with a single touch,he activated a machine.
Her eyes shot open and she started to breath hard.The wires seemed to be sending power from the machine into her system.She wa snow grunting of the sudden change in her pulse.
"I think it's working.",one said with a big smile.They all started laughing and looked at her with smiles and eyes full of hope.She was trembling now and her breathing was too fast.
Her history had begun in this room,and she felt like it was going to end here.She was born in this room,but was kept here for her father decided to experiment on here trying to created,a new most intelligent,strongest,and beautifulest human.She hated her father ever since she could remember.He had no feelings for her.And worst,he was the boss of this whole operation.
She had long dark hair with gleaming,green emerald eyes and pale skin.She was indeed beautiful,but her father could care less.
"Wait!The machine seems to be overdoing it!",the man with laptop warned.They stopped smiling and looked at her begin to tremble awfully fast,as if twitching.He typed fast trying to figure out what was happening,but it only denied.
She no longer trembling,but screaming in pain.Her eyes squeezed shut as she yelled out as loud as she can.Tears were running down her red cheeks.She couldn't take it.The pain was too intense and awful.
"Oh no!I think it's gonna blow!",he warned.Their eyes widened and they started to back up at the door,as she screamed and yelled and cried.Suddenly they froze at the scene before them.
She was transforming!
She now had her eyes wide looking at the ceiling,and she seemed to stop breathing.Her eyes suddenly had a light trace over them,and they were bright than before.Her lips become more plump.Her pale and cold skin,then became a creamy color.Her body seemed to become more of a woman's body.Her hair was what shocked them most.
Little by little,it became the color of pink!Until finally,her hair was all pink without a trace of the dark hair she had before.
Suddenly,the machine broke down and she was knocked out.They ran up to her and checked to see if she was alive.Indeed she was,but her health seemed to be at a low level.
After a moment of silence,they finally yelled...
"We did it!",they yelled and started jumping in total happiness.As soon as they were gone,though,was when the show began.
Her eyes shot open,her eyes a bloody red color,and her eyes narrowed.She sat up automatically ripping the belts that held her down apart.She got off from the bed and walked out the door looking around frantically.
She only wore one of those dresses that you had to wear in a hospital.She ran down the opposite way they had gone heading to a room to get what she needed to survive.
She then saw a room that clearly said 'Oooyome Haruno'.She scowled at ehr father's name and ruipped the name off entering.Nobody,good.
She ran up to the desk looking through the files taking out the recent ones.That would show information about her.She then saw a vault and ran up to it grabbing the handle and pulling at it.
"Damn it!",she growled.She closed her eyes,taking a deep breath,and then grabbed the handle again and pulled it right off.She opened her eyes and smiled at the cahs that lay before her.She grabbed the bag on the chair and threw all the stacks of hundred dollar bills in.
"She's gone!",she heard a man call out.She then heard sirens.She zipped the bag up and ran to the door.She opened it and looked around.Clear.She ran somewhere hoping to find the exit.
And as if a wish granted,she saw a door that clearly said,exit.She ran to it and grabbed the door handle,but she suddenly realized something.
"My mom.",she breathed out breathless.She bit her lip thinking.
This was her chance for freedom,but she might actually see the woman that gave birth to her.She had never seen her in her entire life.
"Stop right there.",a deep voice said.She turned around with wide eyes,and her eyes went back to the bright emerald color.
"Drop the papers and bag.",her father said approaching her.She narrowed her eyes and her grip tightened on the files and bag.
Her fathger.The grey-haired,brown eyed,and pale man.Her fatger,Ooyoma.
She turned around again quickly openeing the door and ran down the stairs fast.She could hear the loud footsteps,and knew there were more men then her father after her.She hurrie dherself,then seeing a door.
She opened it and froze as the scene in front of her.
She was outside!Her fist time out of that room in her life!
"STOP!",She herad her father call out.She quickly regained her senses and ran somewhere to hide.But no,nothing to hide behind.So,she just ran for her life,and soon she saw an opening.
She ran there,then runing past men with uniforms.They gasped and jumped from their seats as she ducked under the yellow piece of wood and continued to run.
"STOP HER!",men yelled.She could hear the gunshots and screamed,but continued to run.
Then the most miraclest thing happened.
She was on a cement floor,hard and bumpy.There were big vehicles passiong by,and she saw her opportunity.She grabbed a big one that passed by and clung to it,as it drived away quickly.She looked back to see men looking around franticaly and smiled.
"I'm free.",she laughed and smiled brightly looking forward.There,she saw what amazed her most.
Building,city lights,trees,grass,cars and trucks and abs,people,the sky,the moon and stars.
She saw life!Her new life!

Soon the truck stopped,and she jumped off running off somewhere.Until she found herself with people all around her staring at her with wide eyes.She bit her lip,and walked away quickly holding everything tightly.
It was so dark and there were so many people and vehicles and loud noises.It all felt so good!
She looked around for a moment,and sighed.She saw a big building.Inside held alot of clothes.She ran up to it and entered.
"May we held you?",a woman asked walked up to her with a smile,but froze realizing her unoridinary pink hair.
"No thanks.",the girl said looking at the wierd filly clothes.She turned around and walked out quickly.
Then a building made a smile appear on her face.The clothes was so cool to her.She entered and immediately started to pull out clothes.
"I'm done.",she said piling the ton,and I mean,ton of clothes on the counter.The woman folded them and placed them in the bag staring at the girl occasionally.Soon there were 30 bags ready to be paid for.
Sakura took out a stack of hundred dollar bills.
"Keep the extra money as a tip.",Sakura said and then grabbed all the bags easily running out.Her strength wa sunbelievable.She was also intelligent.How much great could this get!
She ran up to a big building that seemed to be a apartment.She entered and walked up to the counter with a smile.
"I'd like to purchase a big room.",she said.The guy looked up with a smile,that tuurned into a big '0',and she sighed.
"Y-yes,m-ma'am.",he said and started to take out a card.She tooka couple bills from a stack in her bag and handed them to him leaving him astonished.
"Keep the extra as a tip.",she said grabbing the card and looking at which room it was.
When she got there,she smiled.It was big and so luxurious.
"The beginning of a new life and I am already loving it.",she said dropping the bags.She ran to the big bed and jumped on it with a squeal.
She had taken a long bubbled bath that cleaned her right away.She had never felt so good!
She was on the bed with the bag at her side and had just ordered some food on the menu.She was going to eat good tonight.Much better then that cumbs of food her father gave her to eat.
She shuddeed at the memory,and quickly took out the file.
She opened one and it showed a picture of her.She was so little.She read through it to see that her age was 6 at the time.She sighed and read through it silently trying to hold the tears back.
The many years she suffered,and they were finally over.Then again,she knows her father will search for her.And so,she will have to stay on her guard.She will also have to form a good life for herself.
Which means getting a job,finding a nice home,and making sure they didn't find her.
She grabbed another file,and read through it.The picture was taken just a week ago.That means it had to have info good enough for her.
She read through it findout her birthday was two weeks ago on November 24.And So what was today?
Anyways,she looked so different in the picture.Her hair was dark and not pink.It must have been the machine,she thought.
She read a bit more and found out she had just turned 15 years old.Hmm,so she was already a teenager.A young woman.That's good.
Then she found out something very shocking,and yet great.
Her name was Sakura Haruno.
"..Sakura Haruno.",she whispered and smiled.
And so,the journey began,and her new life was just beginning.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Woo!I'm finished with yet,another story!I hope you guys liked it.
Review if you would like on it and tell me youe opinions.
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story