Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Girl Gone Right

Chapter 4

by CherryBlossom1210 2 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-24 - Updated: 2009-12-24 - 1852 words

0Unrated
They got out of his car,Sakura fidgeting with her hands.They walked up to the entrance and they let them in quickly.
They entered the mansion,and Sakura was so excited.It was so big and beautiful.But then she noticed something.
"Didn't we need an invitation?",she asked.
"No.I'm the boss's son.",he said looking around.She looked up at him and started to wonder.
Should I ask him if he has a girlfriend?,she thought.
"Sasuke?",she asked.He looked over to her.
"What?",he asked.
"Do you have a-"
"Sasuke.",a voice said.They looked forward,and Sakura was astounded.
There walking towards them was a beautiful woman.Her hair was long,and jet,black like his.Her eyes also like his,dark and onyx.Her skin so pale.She wore a long and elegant dark,blue dress with a shawl over her shoulders.
"Who is that?",she asked.
"Ah,Sasuke.You finally show to a party your father hosts.",the woman said hugging Sasuke.Sasuke hugged back with a small smile.
"Sorry,but it's just not my thing.",he said with a shrug as they pulled away.Suddenly,the woman noticed Sakura and turned to her with a small smile.
"And this is?",the woman asked.
"Sakura Haruno.",Sakura said bowing her head.
"How unusual hair.Do you color it?",the woman asked.
"No.",Sakura answered.
"So you are telling me it is natural?",the woman asked.Sakura shook her head.
"Do not worry of her hair.",Sasuke said.
"But it will bring much attention.Is she a friend of yours?",the woman said.
"No,she is my girlfriend.",he said making Makoto smile.Sakura looked down biting her lip.
"Who are you,if I may ask?",Sakura asked a sshe looked back up at the woman.The woman looked at her and smiled.
"I am Makoto.",the woman said.
"Oh,a sister of Sasuke?",Sakura asked.The woman then started to laugh and Sasuke looked at me with a smirk.
"What?",Sakura asked.
"Dear,I am his mother.",the woman said and Sakura gasped.
"Oh,I am so sorry!I didn't know!I am very,very really sorry!You just seem so young and I just assumed it!Oh,please forgive Mrs.Uchiha.",Sakura babbled on.Makoto smiled,a warm one that Sakura seemed to become breathless of,and she grabbed Sakura's hand.
"Dear no need to worry.I like it that you mistook me for somebody that would be so young.",Makoto said.Sakura smiled,and looked down at her hands.They felt so warm and soft.
"Thank you.",Sakura said smiling up at Makoto.
"There is no need to thank me.",she laughed lightly.
"Ok.",Sakura said.
"Well,if you are Sasuke's girlfriend,then he must like you very much.Sasuke hasn't had a girlfriend since he was just a 11 year old boy.He just dated girls,and then they seemed to stop seeing each other.",Makoto explained.
"Mother.",Sasuke said making Sakura laugh.
"Oh,do excuse me.But,what I am saying,is if you'd come over sometime to have dinner with us.It'd be great if the family could know you.",Makoto said.
"Why thank you,I'd love to.",Sakura said bowing her head.
"That is great.Would you like to come tomorrow night?",Makoto asked.
"Oh,really?Thank you.I'd really like to.",Sakura said.Makoto nodded and hugged Sakura causing her to freeze.A hug received from a mother.
Even if it wasn't her mother,she felt so good.She hugged Makoto back and smiled,about to cry,but held it in.Makoto pulled away and stepped back.
"And dear,you are just so beautiful.Well,I must get going.I have to greet many other guests.",Makoto said and waved goodbye to her son,and Sakura.
"Your mother is so sweet.",Sakura said.Sasuke shrugged and they walked off.
"Sasuke-kun!",somebody suddenly squealed.They turned around,and a red-headed girl hugged Sasuke.A blush was on her cheeks,and she smiled happily.Sasuke sighed and lightly pushed the girl off.
"Karin.",he said and Sakura's eyes widened.Her eyes went to Sasuke,but then drifted back to Karin.
She was tall and slender,a good body.Her hair was long and straight,red-headed.Her eyes ere a reddish color,and she wore glasses.She was tanned and wore a very short dress,that showed her legs and cleavage.
"Oh,Sasuke-kun,couldn't we have another chance?",she asked with a pout.Sasuke sighed,and he suddenly smirked.Suddenly,his arm went around my shoulder and he pulled me to him.
"Karin,I'm sorry,but I already have a girl.",he said.
"What?",she asked,and her eyes turned to me narrowed.
"H-hi.",I said.
"Who is she?",Karin asked.
"My girlfriend,Sakura Haruno.",Sasuke said and then pulled Sakura off,walking away and leavign Karin absolutely stunned.
"Was she a girlfriend?",Sakura asked.
"No,just a girl that won't leave me alone.Sure,we went on a date,but who cares.",Sasuke said.
"Well,is there some refreshment table?",Sakura asked.
"Yeah.",Sasuke said and then pulled his arm away,but still grabbing her hand.They walked to a table with chips and drinks and other type of food and Sakura got a drink.
"What is this party about?",she asked.
"They are introducing some new product for women.Some skin cream.My father will introduce it,and they'll show some models or whatever.",he explained.
"Will there be sponsors?",Sakura asked.
"Yeah,I'm pretty sure.Some scientist too.Something about him finding a solution to keep wrinkles from coming.",he said.
"Well,who's the scientist?",she asked.
"I'm not sure.I forgot the name.But his last name does sound familiar now.It started with an h.",he said grabbing a chip and throwing it in his mouth.
"Hello,everybody!",a deep voice suddenly said.They all turned,Sakura and Sasuke also and saw that Fugaku stood on the stage.
"I am Fugaku Uchiha,as you all know,and I am the boss of Uchiha Corporations.",he said.
He continued.
"And I have invited you all to this party,so that we could introduce the newest products.I would like to introduce...Soul!",he said and then everybody clapped as a women walked up to Fugaku and handed him a small bottle.
"It is made to keep the wrinkles of women to stay away and keep the skin clear and healthy.It has been tested,and proved to be as it is said to be.",he said.
Everybody then clapped,women very excited.
"We will have samples if anybody would like.Now to introduce,the creator of this amazing product.He is the one who has found the secret ingrediant to this product.",Fugaku explained.
"Here comes the big scientist.",Sasuke muttered.
"You don't like him?",she asked.
"I've met the dude before.He's too obsessed with changing women.He's a total freak.He's even said that he's experimented on a girl.What a lunatic.",Sasuke explained.Sakura nodded with wide eyes.
Ugh.Sounds like my father.,she thought.Sasuke let go of her hand and crossed his arm,her doing the same.
"Here I present,the scientist that will change the way women look absolutely.",Fugaku said.
"Hmmm,wonder who he is.",Sakura said to herself.Sasuke suddenly smirked and grabbed Sakura pulling her to him.
"What?",she asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Nothing,just want to hold my girlfriend.",he said.She blushed and bit her lip.
"We've only known eachother for about two days,how could we possibly be girlfriend and boyfriend?",she asked.
"Easy.Love at first sight.",he said.She smiled and looked up.
"Here is Ooyoma Haruno!",Fugaku said,and Sakura froze.
Sasuke's eyes narrowed and he stopped smirking.He looked over to Sakura,who just stood there frozen,her eyes wide and just staring at the man that had just walked on the stage.
"Sakura?",Sasuke asked.Sakura started to breath heavily.
"Hello.I am Ooyoma Haruno,as you just heard.And I am the creator of this new beauty product.",Ooyoma started off saying.
"Sakura?",Sasuke asked a bit louder.
"I have tested the new ingrediant on a girl that I ave been experimenting on and she has become more beautiful.Her skin is no longer so stressed out and dry.It is now more moisturized and soft.",Ooyoma continued.
"H-he's he-here.",Sakura stuttered,barely choking out the words.
"Sakura?",Sasuke asked.She turned quickly and tried to run past Sasuke,but he grabbed her pulling her back.
"Sakura?How come you're so scared that your father appeared?",he asked.
"He can't know I'm here.I have to go fast before he sees me.",she said.
"Why?",he asked.Sakura shook her head and struggled against his hold,but he wouldn't budge.
"Just let me go!",she whined starting to cry.He sighed and grabbed her wrist pulling her out of there towards the entrance of his house.
Suddenly,Sakura recognized the men that worked for my father and gasped.She pulled back,making Sasuke look back at her.
"What is it?I thought you needed to leave.",he said.
"They'll see me.",she said pointing at the men.Sasuke sighed and turned to Sakura taking off his jacket.He put it on her and covered her head.
"Fine,come on.",he said and hurried to door.The men talked amongst themselves,and Sakura and Sasuke made it out of there successfully.
But that was just for the moment.
"Hey!",a voice called.They froze,and Sasuke looked back with narrowed eyes.There were three guys in suits walking towards them.
"What?",Sasuke asked.
"Take the jacket off of the girl.",one demanded.Sasuke scoffed.
"What makes you think I'd listen to you.",Sasuke said.
"Oh,you will.",the guy said and suddenly,Sakura heard the popping of his knuckles.
"You think that will scare me?",Sasuke asked.He let go of Sakura and turned around walking towards them.Sakura turned and looked up to the three familiar scientists.
"Sasuke!",she called.He ignored her and continued to walk towards them.Soon,they started moving backwards and had the most horrified faces on them.Sasuke was clenching his fists,and then grabbed one fast holding his fist up.Sakura's eyes widened,and Sasuke punch the guy.He fell to the floor with his nose bleeding.Sasuke bent down and punched him a few more times,causing him to faint.Sasuke stood up,then heading for the other two but they had ran away.
"Wimps.",Sasuke said after scoffing.He turned and walked up to the staring Sakura.
"Is he dead?",she asked at the unmoving body.
"Nah,just knocked out.Come on.Let's get out of here,so that you'll explain exactly what's happening.Sakura nodded and they left quickly for his car,driving off towards her house.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,done with the chapter.
To anybody who liked it:Thank you so much!I love you!
Sign up to rate and review this story