Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Girl Gone Right

Chapter 3

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-23 - Updated: 2009-12-24 - 2081 words

0Unrated
She had finished taking notes in the meeting,and was walking to Fugaku's office with Fugaku.
They entered,and he sat down,motioning for her to sit down as well.
"You seem to keep up well.",he said.
"Thank you,sir.",she said.
"You shouldn't thank me yet.This is just the beginning.You have a lot of things to do.",Fugaku said.
"I understand that very well,Mr.Uchiha.",he said.
"I know you do.",he said with a stern look.
"Well,is there anything else you'd like me to do before my lunch break?",she asked.
"Yes.Tell all employees of a party I shall hold at my house.All are invited,and they should all wear something formal.Here are the invitations.",he said and handed her a stack of cards.
"Yes,sir.",Sakura said and stood up walking out of the office.She closed the door behind her and looked up to all the working people.
"Excuse me!",she called out.They all looked up at her silently.
"Umm,hi.I'm the new secretary of Mr.Uchiha and he told me to tell you all something.",Sakura explained.
"What is it?",a girl asked.
"There will be a party held at his house.All must attend and wear something formal.Please come forward for your invitations.",Sakura said.All stood up and walked towards her.
"Let's dress super good for Sasuke-kun.",a girl said to another as they walked away.
"I hope Itachi-kun will be there.",A few other girls said as they walked off.
"Hmm,do girls here really like Sasuke.And who is Itachi?",she said to herself.She finished handing out all the invitations tot he people,but there were still more for all other employees.
She went through all offices and rooms handing the invitations out which seemed to be a long time.
"Sasuke-kun is here.",a girl started squealing.Sakura looked up and turned around,but as the girl rna past her,the girl pushed Sakura making Sakura fall back.
All papers and invitations fell from her hands and she fell on her back groaning.
"Oww.",she moaned and her cap fell off.
"She has pink hair!",a guy gasped pointing at Sakura.Everybody looked over to her and gasped.She quickly put her cap back on and tipped it.She turned around sitting one her knees as she quickly picked up all invitations.
"Need help?",a deep and husky voice asked.Suddenly,feet with nikes on steeped in front of her.She gulped,and looked up slowly to look into dark,onyx eyes.
"Sasuke.",she whispered.He smirked and bent down to be on her level.
"I don't think my name is an answer to my question.",he said.
"Ooh,sorry.",she said blushing and looking down.He chuckled and then looked down,grabbing an invitation.He opened it and started read.She looked up at him and bit her lip as she stared.
"So,you coming?",he asked.
"....",she just continued ot stare at him.He looked up,waiting for her response,
"Hello?",he asked.
"Hmm?What?",she asked as he pulled her out of her trance.
"You coming to the party?",he asked.
"Oh...I don't know.I don't own anything like that.",she said looking down and going back to stacking the cards.He handed her one,and she placed it in the pile,picking it up slowly to not drop it.
"Don't worry about that.You just have to worry about the entrance you're gonna make.",he said and grabbed the invitations from her hands.He turned around and handed them to another girl.
"Pass these to those who haven't received them.",he said.She nodded with a squeal and quickly went on her way.
"Sasuke?",Sakura asked as he turned back to her,and she stared at the girl that walked away with her assignment the boss gave her.
"Come on.",he said grabbing her wrist and pulling her away.
They got into his car and drove off at the fastest speed ever somewhere.
"Where are we going?",she asked looking at him.
"You'll see.",he replied,and they stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.
Soon,they stopped at a big place,and they entered in.Sakura looked around very curious,until she saw what was inside.
There were the most elegant,gracious,and beautifulest dresses!
"May I help you?",a beautiful woman asked as she walked up to them.
"Yes.She needs a formal dress.",Sasuke said.Sakura looked at him with wide eyes.
"Y-you...",she stuttered trailing off,as he smirked.
"Come this way.",the woman said grabbing Sakura and pulling her.
Sakura was in the dressing room with all the dresses and was trying them out.After getting inot each one,she would walk out and show Sasuke.He'd motion for her to turn,and hen say either yes nor no,but he's said no to each one so far.
"I am close to having no more dresses.",Sakura warned.
"There's lots of other paces to find dresses.I just took you here first,because it's the best place I know.",he said to her.
"Here I come.",she wanted.He looked up from the magazine,and she came out astounding him.
He stared at her with the same emotionless face,but inside he was so shocked at the beauty.
She wore a long,green gown that pressed to her body perfectly showing all her curves,and had little spaghetti straps.
"How do I look in this one?",she asked.
"Just beautiful.",he whispered looking her up and down.
She looks so great in it.It really shows her body,and her body is perfect.Perfect hips,perfect legs,perfect chest....,he thought to himself.
"Sasuke?What did you say?",she asked.
"You look just fine.We'll get that dress.Got shoes?",he said quickly standing up.
"No-"
"Hurry up and get changed.",he said.She nodded and hurried into the dressing room changing back to her normal clothes.
After that,he bought the dress and they hurried onto the shoes.
They went to a store,and bought her some pink high heels that went well with the dress,and went back to the building.
They entered,Sakura's bags in her hands and her looking down so embarrassed.But before they entered the buolding,she grabbed his arm making him look to her.
"What?",he asked.
"Thank you.It was nice of you to buy me these things.I'll make it up to you.",she said fidgeting with her fingers,while holding her bags.He smirked amused.
"Then,what will you do to make it up to me?",he asked crossing his arms as he turned fully to her.
"Ummm.....I u=guess I could buy you something to wear.",she said.
"Or better yet.You...",he trailed off.She look at him silently.
"What?",she finally asked.He leaned in,causing her to freeze completely.He pressed his lips against her ear,his hot breath tickling her and causing her heart to miss a few beats.
"...be mine.",he said.Her eyes widened and she could say nothing.He pulled away slowly,but kept his face only an inch away from hers.
"...I-I...",she managed to stutter,but everything else was stuck in her throat.He grabbed the back of her neck leaning in,his lips hovering over hers.
"I'll take that as a yes.",he whispered,and suddenly their lips connected.
She could not mov at all.She felt so paralyzed.He pressed his lips against her softly,but it still made her knees want to buckle and her just fall in a daze.
He pulled away slowly,with te smirk spread across his face.She just stared at him,before her eyes drifted to the warm,strawberry tasting lips that had just kissed hers.
"See you tonight.I'll pick you up.",he said.
"O-ok.",she said softly.He walked off,then,proudly and amused.
She stood there for what seemed to be a long time,before she rushed into the building and went straight to Fugaku's office.
"Mr.Uchiha.",she said walking up to the man.
"Ah,Ms.Haruno.",Fugaku said crossing his arms and leaning back.
"Is there anything you'd like me to do now that my lunch break is over?",she asked.
"Yes.I forgot to tell you something for the party.I want you to tell all,both of my son will be there.So,all women are free to greet them.",Fugaku said.
"Oh,ok.But,Mr.Uchiha,Sasuke-"
"Yes,I know of Sasuke.",he said.
"Oh,goo-
"He just loves the women.That is why I think he is coming tonight.There will be many women,and they just love him.",Fugaku said.
"Yes,but I-"
"Especially that girlfriend of his.",Fugaku said.Sakura then we dead.
"G-girlfriend?",she asked.
"Yes!Ummm,I am pretty sure her name was Karin.",Fugaku said.Sakura stood there staring at him with wide eyes.
"H-he has a girlfriend?",she stuttered in a low voice.
"Yes,yes.Now,go and tell all ladies the news.",he said motioning for her to leave.She nodded quickly and turned practically running for the door.
She came out closing the door quickly and tooka deep breath.
"Umm,listen!",she called out.Everybody looked up at her.
"Yeah?",a girl asked.
"Mr.Uchiha has told me both of his sons will be there.All women are welcome to come to speak with them.",Sakura said.Suddenly,all girls began to squeal,and Sakura left quickly.
Once out the building,tears ran down her cheeks.
"Did he really lie to me?",she whispered.Suddenly,she realized she was still holding the bag.She looked down at it,and bought it up hugging it to her chest.She shook her head and wiped her tears away quickly.
"No!It has be a lie!He had no girlfriend.",she said and started to smile.She walked off heading for her home to get dressed.

Once there,she took a warm comforting shower and then put on a new pair of white lacey bra and panty.
She put on the dress and put her hair up in a nicely done bun,her straight bangs brushed down.
"For my first time,I did perfect.",she said examining herself.She grabbed the make-up box and put on some pink lip gloss,with black mascara and eyeliner,and a bit deep pink eyeshadow.
Suddenly,the doorbell rang.She froze and bit her lip.
"Who is it?",she asked loudly.
"Sasuke.",he said.
"Coming.",she said and looked at herself in the mirror.
Him having a girlfriend has to be a lie.I don't think he'd lie to me.,she thought.
Then again,she's only known him for almost two days and she's already head over heels with him.
She walked tot he door and opened it,to see him.And she gasped at how gorgeous he looked.
He wore a red shirt with a design on it,and a dressy jacket with jeans and some red and black nikes.He smelled so much like strawberries.
"H-hi.",she said smiling.
"Yo.Come on.",he said.She nodded and ran back to her room grabbing her cap and shoes.She put on her shoes and the cap on tipping it.She ran to the door and closing it behind her.
"What's with the hat?",he asked.
"Well,I have to wear it.",she said.
"No,you don't.",he said.
"You don't understand.I have to have it on,because...I my hair goes really frizzy and all.",she said.He scoffed and took the hat off walking off.
"What a lame excuse.",she heard him say.
"It's not an excuse.It's true!",she said running up to him.
Oh,please.Let me not run inot anybody that worked in that awful building of my father's.,she thought as she followed quickly behind him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yay!Done with the chapter!
Hope you guys liked it!
But seriously,I always say the same thing at the end of a chapter,so I'll try to say something different.
Like,in this chapter I'll say...
You all better have like dit or I will not ever write a story again!
..
Actually,that's a threat.
So,I'll just say...
If you guys like dit,I thank you so much!
Yay!:3
Review if you'd like!
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story