Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Girl Gone Right

Chapter 2

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-21 - Updated: 2009-12-21 - 1719 words

0Unrated
"No.",she whispered.
"Miss?",the deep voice asked.She gulped.
"Yes?",she asked.
"Are you miss Sakura Haruno?",he asked.
"Who's asking?",she asked.
"I'm really just a stranger.I went to the store you bought clothes from and you seemed to forget a bag,so I looked at the receipt and it said that name.",he said.Sakura let out a small sigh of relief and turned halway looking up.An old man with a smile.
"Thank you,Mr.",she said smiling.
"I have it now in my car.Would you like for me to get it?",he asked.
"Thank you,yes.I'll come with you.",she said standing up.He turned and she followed him still so relieved.
"You know,Sakura seemed pretty scared there.",Tenten said.
"So was I!He might've been some stalker.",Hinata said placing a hand over her mouth.
"Well,it' not like something bad was gonna happen anyways.I mean really,Sakura being chased.There is no way guys would be trying to track her down.She's so ordinary and plain.",Ino said.Sasuke sighed at their babbling and looked to where Sakura had left.
Something up with her,he thought,before turning back to the gang.
"Thank you.",Sakura said to the man and bowed in respect before turning around and walking back to the pizza store.
As soon as she was there,she sat down and started munching on the good pizza.
"Well,guess we should get going now.",Tenten said yawning.
"Gosh,you sound like Shikamaru.",Sai said.
"Whatever.Walk me home.",Ino said standing up and grabbing her purse.
"Thanks for the meal Sakura.",Sai said with a smile.Both him and Ino waved bye and walked off.
"Guess I'll go too.",Hinata said.
"Let me walk you home.",Naruto said standing up with her.
"I'll be right behind you.",Neji said standing up narrowing his eyes a Naruto.
"I'll come.",Tenten said standing up.Sakura waved goodbye with a smile.She stood up and took out a hundred dollar bill throwing it on the table.Sasuke stood up and sighed looking down at the petite Sakura.
"I'll walk you home.",he offered.She looked up,and suddenly she felt hot.
"O-ok.",she said.
"You blushing?",he asked.
"B-blushing?",she asked.He smirked.
"You don't know what blushing is?",he asked.She shook ehr head.He placed a finger on her cheek making her go a bit redder.
"It's when you start feeling hot,and your cheeks go pink or red.",he explained.
"O-oh.",she said as he pulle dhis finger away and she placed her hands on her cheeks tryingt o calm down.
"Come on.",he said walking past her.She smiled and turned aorund following him out.
"You live by Naruto,right?",he asked.
"Yes.",she said.
"Ok.",he said.They left the mall and started walking off somewhere.It was so dark,as the night before.
They walked up to some vehicle,and Sakura's eyes widened.
"This is your car?",she asked at the luxurious sports car.
"Yeah,get in.",he said.She immediately listened and entered.She closed the door and tried to comfortable looking around.Her first time in a car,aand witht he most beautifulest man alive.
"Thank you.",she said smiling at him.He sighed and revved the car alive.
"Hn.",he replied.
"What does hn mean?",she asked.
"Aa.",he replied.
"What does that mean?",she asked.He smirked at her unknowing of so many things.
"Where you from?",he asked bored as they drove on the highway.
"I don't know.",she said.He looked at her and narrowed his eyes.
"What are you talking about?How do you not know where you came from?",he asked.
"Well,I guess a building.It's not too far from here.",she said.
"So,you're from here.",he said.She shrugged and nodded.
"Are you really famous or something?",she asked.He smirked again.
"You're the first girl to not jump on and squeal at the sight of me.To not faint.To not go crazy calling other fangirls.And to not know me.",he said.
"Sorry.",she said looking down embarassed.He sighed.
"I'm a son of a guy that own's alot of big companies.",he said.
"How old are you?",she asked looking back at him.
"You?",he asked.
"I am 15.",she said.
"So young.",he said.
"You?",she asked.
"I'm 18.",he said.
"Oh.",she said.
"So,what high school you going to?",he asked.
"None.",she said.
"You serious?",he asked.
"Yes.I'm just gonna get a job.",she said,while taking off her cao and letting her hair fall over her shoulder gracefully..He looked oveer at her again,for a mall moment,before sighing and looking back up.
"Work for my dad.",he said.
"What?",she asked looking up a bit confused.
"My dad needs a new sec/]retary.Be the secretary.Don't have to worry about him rejecting you,because I'll tell him to hire you.",he said.
"Well,I don't know what seceretary's do and I just want to get a simple job.Like a waitress or cash register.",she said.
"Just do as I say.",he said looking at ger with narrowed eyes.She bit her lip gulping and nodded.He looked back up and she looked down with a blush.
Why does my tummy feel so wierd?,she thought.
Why does she seem to interest me so much?,he thought.
They stopped in front of the building after a long while,and she grabbed her cap putting it back on and tipping it.
"Do you always wear a cap?",he asked.
"Kinda,yeah.",she said with a smile looking back up at him.
"Why?",he asked with a smirk.She blushed again.
"Well,just some reason.",she said.
"Well,bye.",he said unlocking the doors.She got out and said bye before closing the door.She walked up to the entrance and entered heading up to her room.He sighed and smirked driving off at full speed.
Don't know why,but I want you to be mine.",he thought.

Sakura woke up the next day and washed her mouth,took a shower,and got dressed.
She put on some jean shorts with a white long sleeved shirt and knee-high white socks.She brushed her hair down and went to the kitchen looking in the fridge.Luckily she remembered to buy some food for her.
She took out some grapes and started to eat them as she sat down on the sofa.
Suddenly somebody knocked on the door.She froze,and looked up slowly.She put her graps aside and stood up walking to it slowly.
Somebody knocked on it again.She looked stood in front of the door and gulped.
"W-who's there?",she asked.
"...",nobody spoke getting her more freaked out.
"Who's there?",she asked louder.
"Sasuke.",a deep and husky familiar voice said.She smiled letting out a sigh of relief and opened the door to look up at Sasuke.
He looked so very gorgeous!
He wore jeans with a black dressy shirt and black nikes.His shirt was a bit unbuttoned revealing a black t-shirt under.
"Hi,Sasuke.What are you doing here?",she asked.
"Come on.You start your job today.",he said.
"He already said yes?",she asked with a big smile.
"Yeah,now hurry up.My dad's not a patient man.",he said.She ran to her room and put on her blackc onverse and grabbed her cap.She put it on tipping it and then grabbed some money stuffing it in her pocket.She ran to the door and came out closing it behind her.Sasuke turned and started walking away,her following close beind.
They had driven to a big building that seeme dpretty fancy and rich.They got out,and Sakura followed Sasuke silently as she looked around the big building.So many people that were dressed formally and pretty,while she looked like a high-school girl.Which she was,she guessed,but still.
Finally,they entered a big room where there were offices everywhere and people sitting and typing on computers or answering phones or writing stuff down.
They walked further,though,and they entered a room that said Fugaku Uchiha.
"Father.",Sasuke said as they entered.A man turned aorund in his chair,and Sakura's eyes widened.
His father looked so mean and fierce.He had short dark hair with grey streaks and dark,onyz eyes.
"Sasuke,what took you so long.I have a meeting in 10 minutes.",Fugaku said.
"Yeah,yeah.Here's your new secretary.",Sasuke said and stepped away revealing Sakura.
"She is dressed so disrespectively.",Fugaku gasped.
"Sorry,father,but it is her first day ayways.It won't happen again.",he said.
"Oh,it doesn't matter.I do not care about the way she dressed.What I care about is her intelligence.How smart are you?",Fugaku said then turning his eyes to Sakura.
"I am very smart.Well,at least I guess I am.",she said.
"We'll see.",he said standing up.He walked to her and handed her a big notebook and pencil.
"Take notes during the meeting and be sure to schedule the meeting with Jukan Corporations.",he said.Sakura flipped the notebook opena nd wrote down Jukan corporations.
"What time,when,and where?",she asked.
"Friday,2:45,in the Meeting room of Jukan Corporations.",he said.She wrote it down quickly and smiled pleased with herself.
"Now,follow me.We have to be there on time.",he said walking out the office.Sakura turned to walk away,but Sasuke grabbed her arm turning her back.
"Sasuke?",she asked.
"I'll pick you up later for lunch.Do a good job and try not to get fired like all the other secretaries.",he said.She smiled and nodded.
"Thank you.",she said and turned around quickly running to catch up with Fugaku.
Sasuke is so helpful.,she said blushing as she followed Fugaku.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,done with this chapter!
Woohoo!
I made Sasuke a bit sweet and to actually take intrest in Sakura earlier.May be a big mistake,but I just make this as I go.Hopefully you all liked it.
Review if you would like on it.
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story