Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched Up Love

Switched Up Love

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Now,everybody would think of each boy in Naruto with different reputations.Sasuke,the cool hot one.Naruto,the goofy hot one.Shikamaru,the lazy hot one.Neji,the strict hot one.And Sai,the carefree h...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-12-24 - Updated: 2009-12-25 - 1481 words

-1TrainWreck
The Hottest boy band in Japan,called Chidori.They were loved by everybody,and all girls wanted these five boys badly.
Now,there were five members.
Sasuke Uchiha.
Naruto Uzamaki.
Neji Hyuuga.
Shikamaru Nara.
Sai Fujiwara.
All have absolutely different reputations.One is cool,one is goofy,one is strict,one is lazy,and one is carefree.
Now,you'd think that Sasuke is the cool one.That Naruto is the goofy one.That Neji is the strict one.That Shikamaru is the lazy one.And that Sai is the carefree one.
But you got it all switched up!
Meet Naruto Uzamaki,the coolest and hottest guy in the group.He has blond wild hair with blue,shiny eyes.
Meet Sasuke Uchiha,the goofiest and hottest guy in the group.He has jet,black hair with dark,onyx eyes.
Meet Sai Fujiwara,the strictest hottest guy in the group.He has short dark hair with dark eyes.
Meet Neji Hyuuga,the laziest hottest one.He has long brown hair,with lavender,white eyes.
And meet Shikamaru Nara,the carefree hottest guy.H ehad dark hair in a high ponytail with brown eyes.
And this is the story of their switched up love.

"Dobe.",a deep and husky voice said.Naruto turned and looked at Sasuke who was typing on his laptop.
"What?",Naruto asked.
"Guess what I found out.",Sasuke said.Naruto sat down and drank a sip of his coffee.
"What?",Naruto asked.
"Women bleed from their vagina once a month.",Sasuke said with a big smile.Naruto almost choked on his coffee and started to cough as Sasuke laughed at him.
"You idiot!",Naruto said while coughing.Sasuke sighed and closed his laptop standing up and stretched.
"Sasuke,must you always be so troublesome?",said a tired Neji who lay on the couch.
"Yes.",Sasuke with a serious face and walked off to the kitchen.
"Wow.",Shikamaru said as he walked in with chips in his hands.
"Heard that little info Sasuke shared with us?",Naruto asked.
"Yes,and I just became smarter.",Shikamaru said and sat down.
"He is so dumb.He should concentrate on better things.",Sai said walking in with his laptop.
"Like what?",Shikamaru asked.
"Our new song.",Sai said sitting down on his chair.
"Ah,song thong.",Sasuke said coming in with a cup of soda in his hand.
"Haha!What a retard!",Shikamaru laughed.
"What?",Sasuke asked sitting down by Shikamaru.
"Oh,nothing.",Shikamaru said.
"We got the autograph signature today,so lets get dressed.",Sai said.
"No!Not yet!",Sasuke gasped.
"Why not?",Sai asked.
"I have to pee!",Sasuke said loudly,and then ran off fast for the bathroom,but tripped.
Shikamaru broke out laughing,and Sai and Naruto scoffed.Neji shook his head,and muttered out his favorite word.
"Still have to pee!",Sasuke cried out loudly,and dragged himself into the bathroom,kicking the door shut.
"What an idiot.",Naruto said.
"Oh,be easy on the guy.He just joined out group.He's new to the whole reputations thing.",Shikamaru said stuffing his face with chips.
"You remind me of somebody.",Naruto said narrowing his eyes,and then his cell rang.He picked it up,and walked into his room talking with somebody.
"Well,I'll go get dressed.",Shikamaru said standing up and entering his room,closing the door behind him.
"I'll go too.",Neji said standing up and walking to his room,closing the door.Sai sighed and closed his laptop,going to his room.Naruto closed his door to get dressed.
Sasuke came out of the bathroom with a sigh of relief,but his eyes widened as he saw nobody.
"Oh no...",he whispered.
He walked forward looking around the living room and gasped.He fell to the floor and looked up at the ceiling.
"NO!THEY LEFT WITHOUT ME!",He screamed.He stood up fast and ran for the door and outside.
"Sasuke?",Naruto asked walking out of his room.He looked around,and then to Sasuke's room,who's door was closed.
"Oh,must be getting dressed.",Naruto said not noticing the open front door.He walked back in his room and closed the door.
Sasuke ran to the elevator,and went down to the lobby.Everybody started to shriek and ran towards him,and he ran away fast screaming.
And they especially wanted him,because he only wore ripped jeans with socks,and no shirt.
Which was hot!They even wanted the piercing in his right ear.It was a chain with a cross on it.
"Leave me alone!",he yelled as he ran around the whole lobby,the people following him.He ran into the elevator clicking the penthouse repeatedly.They were getting closer,closer,closer....
He could hear the smack between the door of the elevator and the people who hit it as it closed.
"Yes!Suckers!SUCK IT!You'll never get me alive!Or dead!Or even when I'm just a freaking ghost!NEVER!N E V E R!NEVER!",he yelled and started to walk it out,he turned to do a victory dance but froze to the five girls that stood there with wide eyes.And the moment he saw them,he jumped back pressing his back against the wall.
One had long velvet hair with lavender white eyes.
One had dirty blond hair with green eyes.
One had brown hair with brown eyes.
One had long blond hair with blue eyes.
And one had PINK hair with green eyes.
"Oh,hi.",he said laughing nervously as he scratched his head.
"Aren't you Sasuke Uchiha from Chidori?",the blond asked smiling.
"Umm....no.",Sasuke said.
"Yes you are!Why were all those girls chasing you then?",the blond persisted.
"Because.....I told them about the whole bleeding thing from the vagina once a month.",he said.The blond gave him a disgusted look.
"Ew.",she said.
"Mhmm.Didn't take it so well.",he whispered shaking his head.
"Whatever.You are him.Gosh,you are so hot in person!",she squealed running up to him.He dodged her arms and backed into the corner laughing nervously.
"Please do not try and seduce,chase,or kill me.",he said.
"Oh,silly.",the blond said walking up to him.
"Hehe,see.That is just too close.",he said as she stood about a feet away from him.
"That's not close...unless you want to see close.",she said and giggled.
"Ah,stop playing around with him.",the dirty blond said rolling her eyes.
"Hi,I'm Neji's cousin.Hinata.",the velvet haired girl said holding out her hand.He grabbed it and shook it.
"No wonder you look blind like him.",Sasuke said with a big smile.Hinata gasped and Sasuke stopped smiling.But as he was about to say sorry,the dirty blond cut him.
"We're friends of Hinata.Name's Temari.",she said.He nodded,and then looked at the brunette.
"I'm Tenten.",she said.
"I'm Ino!",the blond giggled with a blush.Sasuke nodded with a freaked out face,then looked at the pink haired girl.
"And you?",he asked.
"I'm Sakura.",she said.She smiled and held her hand out for him.He shook it,and she gasped at his touch.He pulled away fast a bit shocked of her shock.
"What?",he asked.
"N-nothing.",she said looking down.The elevator door opened and Sasuke sighe dwith relief at the four boys sitting there in the lobby.
"Guys!",he said.They looked up and then their eyes went wide
"Sasuke,who told you to go off getting lost?!And you bought girls up here?!",Sai asked.
"Troublesome.",Neji muttered.
"Neji!",a voice said and Neji's eyes widened.
"That voice sounds monstrously familiar.",Neji said and sta up to see Hinata running up to him.
"Hinata?",he asked.
"Hi!",she said hugging him.
"What are you doing here?",he asked.
"Mom said I have to stay with you for a while because she and dad are fighting.If you don't mind,I bought some friends.",Hinata said and then looekd over to them.They walked in with Sasuke following.
"Hi.",they all greeted the boys.
"Well,guess I'll go get change-",but Sasuke stopped speaking and his eyes widened.
"What?",Shikamaru asked.
"...I HAVE TO GO PEE AGAIN!",Sasuke yelled and towards the bathroom.Shikamaru sighed as Sasuke bumped into the obvious big couch in front of him hitting his crotch.
"Idiot.",Naruto muttered.
"My baby.",Sasuke whined and fell to the floor with a big thump.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So,like this new story??I know it's wierd with all the personalities switched up,but it's the point.
For anybody who liked it:Thank you so much and I love you!
For anybody who hated it:I am sorry that I didn't do anything to your interest.
Review if you'd like on it.
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story