Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched Up Love

Chapter 1:3

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-25 - Updated: 2009-12-25 - 1555 words

-1OOC
All guys were dressed and sitting on one couch,while the girls sat quietly on the couch the opposite of him.
"So,I'm Tenten.",Tenten said breaking the silence.
"I know.",Sasuke said.
"I know you know.I was talking to the other guys.",she explained.
"Oh.",he said.
"I'm Temari.",Temari said.
"Ino.",Ino said.
"Sakura.",Sakura said.
"Well,I'm Hinata as you heard.",Hinata said.
"Well,I'm guessing you already know us.",Shikamaru said.
"Yeah.",Temari said.
"Look,girls,we have to get going somewhere important.So you can stay here.",Sai said standing up.
"No,I want to go!",Ino whined standing up.
"No,you can't.",Sai said.
"Yes,I can!",Ino persisted.
"Ino,let's just stay.",Hinata said.
"Yeah.",Naruto said.Hinata looked at him,and Naruto's eyes widened.He didn't notice how beautiful Hinata was.
"Thanks for backing up.",Hinata said and smiled.
"No!You girls should come!These guys are always so boring,except for Shikamaru.",Sasuke said.Hinata looked at him and laughed at the puppy face he was making.
"Ok,then let's go.",Sakura said standing up.Sasuke looked at her,and smiled.
So pretty,he thought.Hinata stood up with the other girls and the guys did as well.All walked out and to the elevator.
"So,have any space left for us in the limousine?",Temari asked.
"You'll see.",Shikamaru said.
They were covered by bodyguards as they walked by,all fans screaming and trying to touch them.
"Suckers still can't get me.",Sasuke said proudly crossing his arms.
"What are you talking about?",Sai asked.Sasuke coughed and waved his hand at him.
"Nothing.",he said and looked away.Sai just rolled his eyes ignoring him.
They walked out,and in front of them stopped a big limousine making the girls gasp.The driver came out and opened the door for them.
The boys walked ahead and entered,the girls following.
Inside was what really amazed them,though.Inside was so big and had a huge flat screen TV with a bar and two big leather couches.
"I want to sit by Shikamaru.",Ino said with a blush.
"I want to sit by Sai.",Tenten said.
"I'll sit by Neji.",Temari said.
"Umm..I guess I'll sit by Naruto.",Sakura said.They all sat where they wanted,leaving Sasuke with nobody to sit by.Hinata entered the limousine and looked around,finding the empty seat by Sasuke.She smiled and walked over there,but tripped.Sasuke's eyes widened and he held his arms out catching her in his arms.
She looked up,and blushed at the closeness they were,for their faces were but an inch away from eachother.
Naruto narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms.
"You okay?",Sasuke asked.Hinata blushed a bit more at the hot breath that tickled over her face,and nodded.He helped her up,and she sat by him looking down nervously.
Now as you can see,these girls had set their eyes on different people.
Temari liked Neji,when he liked Tenten.
Tenten liked Sai,when he liked Ino.
Ino liked Shikamaru,when he liked Temari.
Sakura liked Naruto,while he liked Hinata.
Hinata liked Sasuke,when Sasuke liked Sakura.
Can you spot the major problems in this switched up love??

They sat in the car,Ino talking with Shikamaru.Temari talking with Neji.Tenten talking with Sai.Sakura talking with Naruto.But Hinata and Sasuke stayed silent with eachother.
"So..",Sasuke trailed off turning to her.
"Yes?",she asked looking up at him.
"Well,like any sports?",he asked.
"No.I'm really bad at sports.",she said.
"Well,I'm not.What color do you like?",he said.
"I love purple.",he said.
"I love blue.",he said.
"We're so different.",she laughed.
"Yeah,but you know what they say.Opposites attract.",he said laughing with her.She blushed.
I wonder if he likes me,she thought.
"So,you love dancing and singing.",she said.
"Yep.No wonder I'm in a singing group.",he said.
"Well,I can sing and dance too,but more the soft music.",she said.
"Oh,well I dance to pop and hip-hop.That's all.I never learned how to the waltz or whatever.It was always so boring for me.",he explained.
"Well,I can teach you sometime.",she said.
"Really??Thanks!",he said.She nodded.
"So,have a girlfriend?",he asked.
"Nope.",he said shaking his head.
"Do you want one?",she asked.He looked at her and smiled.
"Yeah.",he said.
"Well,I really want a boyfriend.",she said blushing.
"What do you want him to be like?",he asked leaning in towards her.
"Promise to keep it a secret.",she said holding out her pinky.He intertwined his pinky with hers and smiled.
"Pinky swear.",he whispered.
"Like you.",she whispered.He blushed a little bit and his smiled softened.
Naruto noticed the closeness of these two and both blushing.But Sakura distracted him right away.
"Like me?",he asked.
"Yeah.Funny,sweet,nice,helpful.",she said.
"But...I'm way too goofy.",he said.
"Well,I did say a boy like you.Not you exactly.",she said with a smile.
"Oh,that's true.",he chuckled.
"But I'm pretty sure,there's no other guy like you.",she said.He shrugged.
"Of course not.I'm one in a kind.",he said.
"I know.",she said.He smiled again and she blushed.
"You know,I want a girl like you.You seem so cute whenever you do something.",he said.Her face began to get redder.
"R-really?",she stuttered.
"Yeah.You smile and blush alot,and you're very pretty.Oh yeah!",he said.
"What?",she asked.
"I forgot to say sorry for saying that you looked blind.I really do like your eyes.But my mouth has some kind of soul of his own.",Sasuke said.She laughed lightly,and he blushed.
"It's okay.",she said.
"You sure?Is there anyways to make it up to you?",he asked.She shook her head.
"No,it's ok.",she said.
"No!I need to make it up to you!What do you want?I'll give it to you.",he persisted.She smiled and then blushed.
"..Alright!I've made my decision.",she said.
"What?",he asked.
"I really love ice-cream.",she said.
"Ok,after the autograph signing,I'll come with you to get ice-cream.".he said.
"Good.",she said and laughed.

Soon they were at the msuic store and many people wer ein line getting signatures.The girls were just looking at cd's.
"Hinata?",Sakura asked walking up to her.
"Yeah?",Hinata asked.
"Do you like Sasuke?",Sakura asked.
"Umm,why are you asking?",Hinata asked looking down nervously at a cd.
"Because you keep looking at him,and I can see your blush.",Sakura said.
"Well,do you like Naruto?",Hinata asked.
"Well,he's hot and cool.But he seems to arrogant.",she said.
"Please,you like him.",Hinata said looking up at her.
"I do not!",she said.
"Oh,whatever.",she said crossing her arms.
"Oh...Whatever!",Sakura huffed walking off.Hinata rolled her eyes,then looked up at the smiling Sasuke who sighed the cd's.
Soon,the autograph signing finished and the girls were absolutely bored sitting down.The guys walked up to them,but Sasuke ran up to Hinata.
"Hinata,come on!",he said grabbing her hand and pulling her off her seat.He put on a cap,and put a cap on her too.
"What are you doing?",both her and Sai asked.
"We're going for ice-cream.I promised her some.And don't worry,I got us covered.If anybody asks,I am Mamori Chiba and she is my wife Nana.",he said.Hinata blushed and everybody stared with wide eyes.
"Why not just say she's a friend?",Sakura asked.
"I'm just fine with that.Let's just go.I'm really hungry.",Hinata said and walked off quickly.Sasuke waved everybody goodbye and grabbed her hand pulling her off fast.
"Those two must really like eachother.Already on their first date.",Temari said.Naruto narrowed his eyes,and Sakura bit her lip with a sigh.

Sasuke and Hinata entered the ice-cream store and walked up to the counter.
"Hi.",Sasuke said.
"Hi,,what would you like?",the girl asked.She saw his face and blushed.Hinata noticed this and narrowed her eyes.
"Umm,I'd like a Rock Sweetheart.",he said with a smile.
"Really?",she asked smiling at him.He smiled at her and nodded.
"Yeah,they're so sweet and always makes me happy.",he said.
"But,there is a lot of things to make a boy happy.",she said.
"Like what?",he asked.Hinata cleared her throat and grabbed his hand pulling him back.She stood in front of him smiling at the girl.
"Excuse me,I'd like the same thing as my boyfriend.",Hinata said.
"Hinata?",Sasuke asked.
"Ok.",the girl said and walked off,muttering things.Hinata turned and walked off to a seat.Sasuke sat by her.
"Sasuke?",Hinata asked.Sasuke looked at ehr with a smile.
"Y-"
Suddenly soft lips pressed against his,and his eyes widened.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The end of this chapter.And if you don't like it,once again I'm sorry.
If you do,I love you alot.
Review if you'd like!
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story