Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched Up Love

Chapter 2:3

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-12 - Updated: 2010-12-13 - 1322 words

-1Illiterate
Suddenly soft lips pressed against his,and his eyes widened.
Hinata pulled away and looked away pressing her hand to her lips.
Sasuke,with eyes now wide and blushing,looked ahead dized and gulped.
"Woah...",he murmured.
"S-Sorry.I thought I saw a bug and I jumped.",Hinata explained.
"Woah..."
"I hope you forgive me.",she said and looked to him.
"Woah..."
She narrowed her eyes in confusion and waved a hand in front of his face.
"Woah...",he murmured again.
"S-Sasuke-kun?Are you okay?",she asked.
He looked to her and gave a big smile.
"Awesome!Wow,that sure was a kiss!If you wanted to kiss me,you should've just said so!",he said and grabbed her face pulling it to him.He pressed their lips together again making her go as red as a tomato.
Suddenly,she fainted leaving a confused Sasuke pull away from her.
"Holy Shizzles!I killed her!I'm like Rogue from X-Men!",he yelled pointing at her.
"Umm,she's not dead.She just fainted.",the cashier said as she set the ice-cream down.
"Oh,well,I guess we'll take the ice-cream to go.",Sasuke said and handed her money.She nodded and walked off.
Sasuke grabbed Hinata and threw her on his back and then grabbed the ice-cream and walked out of the store humming a song he heard on the radio.

"Wonder if Sasuke is okay.I already miss the guy,he's like a little,annoying and weird brother.",Shikamaru said.
"Oh,he's got to be fine.",Ino said as she hugged his arm.
"What about Hinata?They've been gone for a couple hours.",Temari said.
"You're right.Let's call Sasuke.",Neji said and reached for his phone.
Suddenly,the door slammed open and in came a Sasuke holding Hinata and two ice-creams.
"Did somebody call for a hero?",Sasuke said in a deep,masculine voice.
Sakura blushed at how manly he sounded and looked away.
Naruto sighed and stood up walking to Sasuke.
"What happened to Hina-chan?",Ino exclaimed.
"She fainted when we were kissing.",Sasuke said with a smile and his usual little boy voice again.
"What?!",everybody screamed.
"You were making out wth my cousin?!",Neji yelled.
"You were making out with HER?!",Sakura yelled.
"You made out with Hinata?!",Naruto yelled.
"You girls bleed from a vagina every month?!",Sasuke yelled.
Everybody became silent and simply tared at him.
Sasuke stood straight making Hinata slide off into Naruto's arm who caught her quickly.Sasuke nodded and scoffed.
"I thought so.",he said in a manly voice.
Hinata moaned as she started to wake up and Naruto looked down to her.
"S-Sasuke-kun?",she whispered.
"Sorry,but no."
She opened her eyes to be face to face with Naruto.
"Ah!",she screamed and jumped out of his arms bumping into Sasuke who stumbled forward throwing ice-cream in Sakura's face making her gasp and jump up slapping Shikamaru in the face making him jump to Ino making her scream and scare Temari making her punch Neji in the face making Neji fall on Sai making him jump and bump into Tenten who fell onto Naruto making him fall on Hinata and both fall.
"Woah...that was epic.",Sasuke said with a smirk.
Everybody looked to him and scowled throwing their best glares at him.
"You baka.",Naruto muttered.

Everybody got cleaned up,especially Sakura,and had went to sleep.Naruto ordered for another place for the girls to stay in the hotel.
Sasuke was the only awake one and out in the balcony sitting on the ledge.
He looked down to the city under him and sighed.
"Why is everything so...unfamiliar?Something's absolutely not right.",he muttered.
He'd been having these weird dreams of him and the guys being struck by lighting.Then their souls would kinda leave their bodies and go wild flying in the air.
And then...
"...mix and go into eachother's body...switched up.",he murmured to himself.
He bit his lip and looked up to the sky as it rumbled with thunder.
"Hey!Did you switch us all up or what?!",he yelled to the sky.
It simply rumbled in response and a strike of lighting went flying down.
He jumped off of the ledge onto the ground and walked b ack into the room sliding the door closed behind him.
He silently walked back to his room and closed the door behind him as quietly as he could.
...
"GOOD-NIGHT,PEOPLES!!",Sasuke yelled.
"TEME,SHUT UP!",Naruto yelled.
"YOU SHUT UP!",Sasuke yelled back.
"ALL OF YOU TROUBLESOME PEOPLE SHUT UP!",Neji yelled.
"LET A GUY REST!",Shikamaru yelled.
"BE QUIET!",Sai yelled.
...
"NIGHT!LOVE YOU GUYS!",Sasuke yelled.
"LOVE YOU TOO!",the other four yelled and all immediately started snoring.

The girls yawned as they entered the room and sat on the couch.
Naruto came out of the kitchen and sat down beside Hinata.
"What was all that yelling last night about?",Sakura asked.
"Just Sasuke being a douche.",Naruto explained.
"GASP!I am not a douche...but a douchebag!",Sasuke said leaving his room.He made everybody fall over slightly as his dumbnes.
"Sasuke,there is no difference.",Sakura explained.
"Yes,there is!Douche is just douche!Douche with douche bag is Douchebag!",Sasuke said proudly.Sakura sweat dropped and laughed nervously.
She could not believe that she was thinking of having feelings for the idiot.
"Well,Hinata,you ice-cream from yesterday is in the freezer.Since you fainted,I saved it.",Sasuke said.
"Oh,cool,I'll go get it.",Hinata said.
"Jeesh.It's way too early to be eating ice-cream.",Ino muttered.
Hinata walked out of the kitchen with a frown.
"Sasuke,there's no ice-cream.",she said.
"Oh,yeah.I ate it when you guys went to your rooms.",Sasuke said with a dumb smile sitting between Ino and Temari.
"You idiot...why didn't you say so in the first place?",Temari asked.
Sasuke shrugged and gave a cat smile as he fussed around making himself comfortable between the two and hugged their arms.
"Weirdo.",Sakura muttered.
"Alright,what's all the noise about?",Sai asked walking out of the room.
"Nothing,just Sasuke being weird.",Tenten said smiling at Sai.He nodded and looked to Ino who was pulling away from Sasuke.
"Well,I was thinking og going down to the studio for the fun of it.",Naruto said.
"Perfect idea.We can get sarted recording that new song.",Sai said and went to wake up Neji and Shikamaru.
"Hey,is it really true you girls bleed once a month?",Sasuke asked.
"Why?",Ino asked kinda grossed out.
"I just want to know if it's because it comes naturally or you just cut yourself down there.",Sasuke said innocently.
"Oh,you freak!",Ino exclaimed and got away from him quickly.
Sasuke pouted and looked to Temari.
"She doesn't like me.",Sasuke whispered.
"I know,small one,I know.",Temari whispered and patted his head.
He smiled in happiness and cuddled up to Temari like she was his mom.
"I like him.I think I'll keep him.",Temari said rubbing his head which he purred to.
"Oh,how ridiculous.",Sakura said and rolled her eyes.
"Absolutely.",Naruto muttered.
"I think it's cute.",Hinata said.
"Too bad,he's mine.",Temari said hugging Sasuke to him.
"No fair,we already kissed!",Hinata said pointing at her.Naruto sighed and shook his head.
"You girls are absurd.",Naruto said.
"Don't make fun of my mommy!",Sasuke yelled and grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.
Naruto growled at Sasuke making him scream and hold onto Temari for his dear life.
"Leave him alone!",Temari yelled.
"Forget it.That guy really needs to mature himself.Le'ts just hurry up and go.",Naruto said and left into his room.
"Mommy,I love you.",Sasuke said.
"I know,small one,I know.",Temari said and went back to rubbing his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story