Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires at New Jersey

Moving

by rawr-ness 1 review

Comment please :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-26 - Updated: 2009-12-28 - 246 words

2Ambiance
"Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank." I laughed as I turned around and saw my mom poking me with a stick repeatedly to wake up. "Come on, get ready. We have to leave we're driving up to Jersey, remember?" I sighed and walked to my closet, noticing that there was only one outfit in my closet. "Did you already pack my stuff?" I screamed before noticing the box behind me clearly marked 'Frank's clothes'.

You're probably wondering, "Hey Frank, why are you moving from your cozy small suburban city in Illinois and moving out to Jersey." Well reader, truth is, I wasn't the most liked person in my school.

No Frank, you're wonderful, they're all just jealous. I heard my mom's soothing voice in my mind. Jealous, my ass.
Someone held a knife to my head one day, threatening to kill me. I was glad it was a guy who did it, if it were a girl I kicked in the balls... well - that's not possible.

So now, we were moving to Belleview, New Jersey. I was actually rather excited, who knew, maybe there was someone in Jersey that's an outcast [if you will] like me. It's the home of the Misfits and so much other great bands, there had to be someone who listened to them. Just someone.

That's all I wished for as I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the music blasting from my headphones, in the back of my step-dad's station wagon.
Sign up to rate and review this story